PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] About level 51 Glintforged staff proc!

Intous
05-17-2016, 08:39 AM
I know goui posted about this.
Today I bought one of those staffs, and the proc doesn't display on top of the mob affected, so you don't know whoch mob the proc is on, so some fire effects are must have.
Also, the proc only works if you keep auto-attacking and it's weaker then skills, getting to the point :" the proc duration should be extended".

Gouiwaa9000
05-17-2016, 09:10 AM
I argee on the proc effects ( I'm the one who made the first threat abt it XD) , but I'm not sure about the duration . I've done some testing and I found out that the proc does stack and constantly renew it slef . if I spam skills I get about 3-4 auto attacks in-between and then I need around 1s to spam all skills again , and another 3-4 auto attacks ..mobs/bosses are constantly under the effect the proc , not only that each time It stacks it renews the time ,it also increases damage per tick and tick speed. It may need a higher proc rate in PvP tough ( I killed my friend with auto attacks before i could get it proc lol ). the Problem is that in a normal fight you have no idea when the weapon procs , what mobs are under its effect and how well it spreads . small effect is a must

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-17-2016, 10:18 AM
We're doing an overhaul on the VFX for this proc, look out for it with this week's update!

Gouiwaa9000
05-17-2016, 11:45 AM
We're doing an overhaul on the VFX for this proc, look out for it with this week's update!

Yayaya :) ty

extrapayah
05-17-2016, 11:52 AM
any chance to also add some visible indicator to arc staff proc? :D like 'dragon bite!' or 'ignition!' or 'inflicted' (?)

Adel Hesham
05-17-2016, 01:55 PM
Yah ..... the staff has an invisible effect .... hehehheehehehehehehehe

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

will0
05-19-2016, 06:43 PM
any one with mythic staff care to update what was the animation change on the staff VFX?

Befs
05-19-2016, 07:02 PM
any one with mythic staff care to update what was the animation change on the staff VFX?

Not easy to SS on computer, but it is similar to rogue's 'ignition!' popup, except it says 'wildfire!'

Quite visible.

will0
05-19-2016, 09:11 PM
Thanks Befs

soon
05-20-2016, 03:28 PM
Changes in animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLc7rOX9Tws

will0
05-20-2016, 09:58 PM
yellow effect below the mobs :) I was wondering what are those some lag or what :) Do you think wild fire damage is more than clock?

soon
05-20-2016, 10:32 PM
yellow effect below the mobs :) I was wondering what are those some lag or what :) Do you think wild fire damage is more than clock?

Yes, the damage is greater than the clock. As the proc moves to other mobs, more enemies equal more damage.

extrapayah
05-20-2016, 11:03 PM
the effect is too blinding... as a melee player this makes me at disadvantage, i can't see nor avoid red zones + giving me serious headaches...
there have been many effect that have been disturbing me, ethyl's aa, l31 myth gun proc, multiple consecrate over-brightness, nekro fireball, etc

i really wish we're given an option to turn off sfx and instead giving us minimized sfx in form of simple circle perimeter, and proc info in form of texts (dragon bite, dead pact, etc)

extrapayah
05-21-2016, 07:28 AM
this really needs to be addressed... the effect is crazy, no point in giving warnings for red zone anymore, you practically see nothing...

will0
05-21-2016, 09:10 PM
how does this staff perform in pvp ? i am wondering i should sell my arc staff apart the stats lost

Iiiiiiil
05-22-2016, 02:30 AM
please reduce the opacity or dont make it too bright for us :( wasted few anks i can't see the red zone