PDA

View Full Version : Arabian Banar for the Middle East Nation

Adel Hesham
05-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi STS , can u plz make An Arabian Banar For us ?!....... take Egypt or Saudi Arabia Flag as the Banar ...... i am from Egypt as speaking for my self and Turky which u maybe somehow represents Middle East in the game , but actually it deosn't cuz simply it is not in the Middle East ^-^ it is in the Euro Side ......... So i hope u Make A banar for us soon and thx
EGYPT Plz if u can cuz any one knows Egypt .
[emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
05-17-2016, 09:53 PM
There's been countless threads on this topic of adding more country banners.
It's always been along the lines of "sorry, when we first made the game, we picked X amount of most active countries and made banners"

Adel Hesham
05-18-2016, 10:09 AM
Well,Ruizhe now as more and more players r coming to the game as it became very popular in many more countries ......... shouldn't u consider adding more flags ?! ....... with any upcoming update so we think that STS is taking care of the new players from new countries ^-^
Thx for your consideration [emoji4]

Schnitzel
05-19-2016, 12:13 PM
Well,Ruizhe now as more and more players r coming to the game as it became very popular in many more countries ......... shouldn't u consider adding more flags ?! ....... with any upcoming update so we think that STS is taking care of the new players from new countries ^-^
Thx for your consideration [emoji4]

Sure, but more banners cost more storage on the server. If you look around on AL, very few people are wearing their country banners. And the ones that have those banners are likely wearing something else instead. Like with the majority of vanities, they are worn for a while, then tossed aside when something better comes along.
Sorry if that sounded harsh

Adel Hesham
05-20-2016, 05:06 AM
Sure, but more banners cost more storage on the server. If you look around on AL, very few people are wearing their country banners. And the ones that have those banners are likely wearing something else instead. Like with the majority of vanities, they are worn for a while, then tossed aside when something better comes along.
Sorry if that sounded harsh
Not at all man ^-^ ........... u have the greatest online android game ever ........ thx :D