PDA

View Full Version : BANNED? what??

Pedgon
05-17-2016, 05:41 PM
I NEVER used the glitch you said STS, so why did I get banned??? You have to be kidding me...this has to be a mistake, like already happened before when you did mass bans...can you explain me please?? -.-

markonibg
05-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Also get bannet... 5 days... i never use dc and reconnect again on portal... iam only use portal when ppl from fr list call me in random pt ( i dont know did this ppl use glich). I buying plat (today buy for 90$) but now after this, i think to never buy again.

Pedgon
05-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Also get bannet... 5 days... i never use dc and reconnect again on portal... iam only use portal when ppl from fr list call me in random pt ( i dont know did this ppl use glich). I buying plat (today buy for 90$) but now after this, i think to never buy again.

EXACTLY..same..I can't get this serious..

Anyona
05-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Guess my ban is coming too as we ran together ped

Enchantments

Donquixoth
05-17-2016, 06:00 PM
This thing is annoying.

butterspar
05-17-2016, 06:06 PM
Bye bye~~~~

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:09 PM
yes 5days banned here too. i dont know the bug so i always come with my friend they always pt so. and sts so unfair. im crafting forged energy kits to run at night. but now i think this is useless coz 5days banned. sts said the unli altar before is bug to ryt? why they diddnt fix it before to many use it!?

Donquixoth
05-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Just let it go and make new one.

Raijin Takeda
05-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Why they banned us? They can fix only the exploit... not to banned us..
Because this is not our faults..
This problem is from there system..
The best solution is to remove the exploit not to banned people

Justg
05-17-2016, 06:17 PM
We did not lightly ban players who tested this out or experimented with it. We banned folks that repeatedly exploited this a large number of times to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly. This is not something that someone "accidentally" did, and it was not done in mass. Less than 100 people were affected.

johnycageee
05-17-2016, 06:17 PM
For devs mistakes we must pay now :/
Banned too for 5 days lol saaaaaad :(((((

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

butterspar
05-17-2016, 06:21 PM
We did not lightly ban players who tested this out or experimented with it. We banned folks that repeatedly exploited this a large number of times to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly. This is not something that someone "accidentally" did, and it was not done in mass. Less than 100 people were affected.

Was this only for the glitch, or for opening more than 1 map for portals?

Raijin Takeda
05-17-2016, 06:23 PM
To use large gain of it you must have guild members or friends in game to help you hunt altar and to negotiate to do success process of it.. in short helping with each other
Some of us giving rewards whose found an altar..
And we open and give them free runs

Why ban?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Justg
Was this only for the glitch, or for opening more than 1 map for portals?

Any exploit is bannable, but as I said, we only targeted people who used one in an extreme fashion to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly.

mrshield

so if they pt you always and you dont know the bug r fault too?!. i rlly dont know its a bug so i come always and they pt me always...

johnycageee
05-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Any exploit is bannable, but as I said, we only targeted people who used one in an extreme fashion to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly.
So I'm banned for 5 days...
When 5 days gone, can I back to game again and play normal like before?

markonibg
05-17-2016, 06:28 PM
With this logical.. i dont want to participate on next event... maybe i got ban again if help someone who call me in pt :) WELL DONE STS...

UnnamedGuy
05-17-2016, 06:30 PM

Then look further in older events and realize everyone exploited the 1portal=4runs trick...

johnycageee
With this logical.. i dont want to participate on next event... maybe i got ban again if help someone who call me in pt :) WELL DONE STS...
Agree with u :)
I dont want to participate on next event too!

Raijin Takeda
Agree...
System problem
And they blame players doing that
SYSTEM PROBLEM

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:32 PM
yes mark me too where in the same guild bro and everyone got portal n pt us. this is so unfair.!

_spryness

gatzoo5505
05-17-2016, 06:33 PM
Man 5 day bans only? Should be a month for all the I'll gains they amassed. This like a cheap slap on the wrist. I heard permaban on some cases is that true?

Raijin Takeda
05-17-2016, 06:35 PM
yes mark me too where in the same guild bro and everyone got portal n pt us. this is so unfair.!

_spryness
Thats what i said bro..
When friends and guildmates help you
Its called abusing exploit? Lol hahahah

System problem!!!
Not our fault. logic!!!

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:37 PM

yup many ppl need to help kill boss in r guild bro . so many portal . and we got banned by helping friends wtf

markonibg
05-17-2016, 06:38 PM

_spryness

Yes... call as bc we are strong fast run players... and this is our reward for collegiality (5 days) LOL

gatzoo5505
05-17-2016, 06:38 PM
If I'm allow to make 10m for a 5 day ban, without a question I'll take the ban.

I hope these individuals are put on a list and amy further transgressions will result in harsher penalties cuz 5 days is a joke.

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Thats what i said bro..
When friends and guildmates help you
Its called abusing exploit? Lol hahahah

System problem!!!
Not our fault. logic!!!

it is bro. not i know you can get banned if you help friends in portal mhmm. (Think Before You Click) innocent ppl r getting banned. those ppl who only want portal n help friends.

gatzoo5505
05-17-2016, 06:41 PM
Dun try to justify ur transgressions I'm sure many of u are well aware of the exploit. Be thankfully it's only 5 days and not permaban like most of u deserved.

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Yes... call as bc we are strong fast run players... and this is our reward for collegiality (5 days) LOL

yes lol 5days no al 5days rest mhmm i play other games now lol. and when have event i quit for awhile coz yull get banned if you help friends....

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:45 PM
Dun try to justify ur transgressions I'm sure many of u are well aware of the exploit. Be thankfully it's only 5 days and not permaban like most of u deserved.

we only use r brains. so?. we dont know its a bug so we always come.

johnycageee
05-17-2016, 06:49 PM
we only use r brains. so?. we dont know its a bug so we always come.
In that case, should be banned all players who use deary island glitch, get 200-2k ren'gol crates...
Sts, ban them all then, its unfair. ..

Raijin Takeda
05-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Lets assume that we know about it.
You cant do it. if you only one. right?
You needed friends or guildmates to do that
Right?
Guildmaster officers and members shouted in gc to help them find portals.. to gain more points
Whats the problem of that?
Problem? Just fix it not to banned people easly as that

Then before to release the events make sure of it that all fix and no problem.this not the time of banning players
They foundout 2 days before deadline?
why when started to live.. how come it took to long to figured out of this? Purpose to banned players?

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:52 PM
In that case, should be banned all players who use deary island glitch, get 200-2k ren'gol crates...
Sts, ban them all then, its unfair. ..
yes its unfair too. rengol now is 20k + bro normal

gatzoo5505
If u used ur brain u would've knew. U chose to do wat u did. Enjoy the ban I need to get ban to the game.

codered
Helping friends get a portal and expecting free run, thats the only thing i do, my fault is just im doing it in "EXTREME FASHION". Now it is true, too much love will kill you lol, 1 acc multi toons, xD no more run.

mrshield
05-17-2016, 06:54 PM
Lets assume that we know about it.
You cant do it. if you only one. right?
You needed friends or guildmates to do that
Right?
Guildmaster officers and members shouted in gc to help them find portals.. to gain more points
Whats the problem of that?
Problem? Just fix it not to banned people easly as that

Then before to release the events make sure of it that all fix and no problem.this not the time of banning players
They foundout 2 days before deadline?
why when started to live.. how come it took to long to figured out of this? Purpose to banned players?

yes its like in damage in passive they fix it before 1year? 2years? and i see some bugs in game too that i diddnt report

raxaxic
05-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Everyone just have fun and play the game fair. It's simple.

Raijin Takeda
05-17-2016, 06:55 PM
yes its unfair too. rengol now is 20k + bro normal
Right bro deary bug.. why they dnt ban players done that.. make gold so fast

This is event this not the time of banning players

gatzoo5505
05-17-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm glad sts is finally putting their foot down. I hope this will thwart others from exploiting the game. This game have become a competition who who can exploit the quickest, the most often. Finally I sense there might be hope for this game.

mrshield
05-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Helping friends get a portal and expecting free run, thats the only thing i do, my fault is just im doing it in "EXTREME FASHION". Now it is true, too much love will kill you lol, 1 acc multi toons, xD no more run.

yes i use it so 1altar 2run. brain!. :> and its unfair 3energy kits 1altar tf? nahh i diddnt do it they only pt me for free portal.

hozukreti
05-17-2016, 07:00 PM
its true about system problem, but why you abuse the exploit? Thats the problem and lead to banned. At the first place, exploit should be reported not to abuse it. And when they said they only ban who repeatly abuse that, not the one who accidently join the party.

Iove
05-17-2016, 07:01 PM
Maybe anyone using it invited yours to go with hims :/, dont enter in pt with anonymous in this event, the better to make is go with "friends" real

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Seoratrek
05-17-2016, 07:01 PM
If you have any further questions or concerns about this please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com

Thanks!