PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite team?

apocketlegend
08-01-2011, 10:14 AM
This is a thread to share your favorite team! It could be local, college, minor, pro any sport any way!
I'll start- mines Oklahoma state! Ofc because I live in Oklahoma :) booooo Oklahoma university!!!!! Go pokes! ;)

Matutd
08-01-2011, 10:16 AM
mine is manchester united :)
they are the inspiration for my signature picture :)

SUPAPRODIGY
08-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Lakers
Green bay packers
San diego State aztecs
Padres
Chargers
Thats about it i think :)
And Real Madrid
And the LA Galaxy that would be all

Wahtevur
08-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Thee Ohio State (ANY SPORT, I'm a Bucknut:))
Cleveland Cavaliers
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cincinnati Reds

Cascade
08-01-2011, 10:39 AM
I like the Orlando Magic...Dwight Howard ftw

Silentarrow
08-01-2011, 10:41 AM
STS dev team! :D

cmangalos
08-01-2011, 10:41 AM
i like dallas, dirk rules, no one xan stop his fade away jump shot, even yao, unfortunately he resigns

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

apocketlegend
08-01-2011, 10:52 AM
STS dev team! :D
Hey I like that one two!

IanHillWhoElse
08-01-2011, 11:01 AM
I like the New York Yankees Seattle SeaHawks And Boston Bruins I like the ya ms because of Derek Jeter Seahawks for hassellback (jus got
Traded to titans) and I honestly love every player on the bruins

kallima
08-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I'll start- mines Oklahoma state! Ofc because I live in Oklahoma :) booooo Oklahoma university!!!!! Go pokes! ;)

Boomer Sooner all the way, you poke fans love to hate on OU, I guess it's the collegiate Napolean complex! ;)

Sooner born, Sooner bred, and when I'm gone, I'll be Sooner dead!!!!

noobmigo
08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Boomer Sooner all the way, you poke fans love to hate on OU, I guess it's the collegiate Napolean complex! ;)

Sooner born, Sooner bred, and when I'm gone, I'll be Sooner dead!!!!

I'd think you'll be off the sooners "sooner than later"

Horns and Gators, as well as Magic and the LAKE SHOW!

Lowlyspy
08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Woo

University of michigan wolverines!
Washington redskins!
Detroit tigers!
Detroit pistons!
Detroit redwings!

kallima
08-01-2011, 12:35 PM

I went to OU while they had the worst stats in history. I will NEVER be off the Sooners! It's a religion, not a game people!

On a side note: I'm not going to lie, as a girl, I actually go shopping when sports are usually on, unless we have tix to see the game, then my obligation as a girlfriend calls, as my boyfriend likes me to accompany him to sporting events (payback for all the shopping excursions and musicals he must attend with me I guess). But that being said, the indoctrination into football, especially OU football is everywhere and though sports are not my thing, I must represent for all those in my life who worship the Sooners. Some planned their weddings around OU football season, I don't know how much more dedicated one can get!

Wretch
08-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Go Habs!

apocketlegend
08-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Kal do you live in oklahoma!

Engelhard
08-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Dallas Cowboys UT

Snakespeare
08-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Baseball - Seattle Mariners. It's been a struggle this year. We need a 16 game win streak just to get back to .500 !

Basketball - Portland Trailblazers

Football - Seahawks

Soccer - nobody! I was going to support the home team, the Timbers, in the MLS, but they went and took over the baseball stadium and refused to allow the baseball team to play there. Without a stadium, the baseball team had to leave town. My wife and I had season tickets. So I refuse to cheer for them. If anyone, the Seattle team will get my loyalty.

Hockey - Winterhawks

College - Oregon State University, the Beavers. The other big local first division team is University of Oregon. Why did I choose the agricultural college over the liberal arts college? I guess it's because the state flag doesn't have a duck on it. And those UofO people, fans of the yellow toilet seats, are just arrogant. They buy historical things, like a huge neon signs that's 50+ years old that said Welcome to Oregon, and want to make it says, University of Oregon! They are in Eugene, but they want to control the government of Portland. Anyways, the flag has a beaver on one side. And I love to yell at the team "Show 'em you're Beavers!"

CrimsonTider
08-01-2011, 02:49 PM
"Oh you didn't know?? *dummm dum dum* Yo *** better call somebodayyyy!!"

Check the sig: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

kallima
08-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Kal do you live in oklahoma!

Yes, and I know we are both sick of this intense heat! Landlocked too, so no escape to the beach for us! I guess there is always Grand Lake or Lake DirtyBird! :)

Ayc2000
08-01-2011, 03:16 PM
"Oh you didn't know?? *dummm dum dum* Yo *** better call somebodayyyy!!"

Check the sig: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
you are sadly misinformed my friend..WAREAGLE!!! ;]

Mennddoza
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Minnesota Wild
Pitsburg Penguins
Wisconsin Badgers
Team USA
Chicago Blackhawks