PDA

View Full Version : just remove special portal for upcoming event.

AortaeFTW
05-18-2016, 06:11 AM
so many people got banned because running this special portal.
we run this portal because give good point and chance good loot.
we just run with same method for goblin/urshot/halloween/winter event last year.
we dont know if its bug because u dont take any action for someone did that at previous event.
and they now still enjoy reward and gained gold from previous event.
just now, take 1 year for you to take action and make everybody hardwork just waste.

my suggestion just remove this special portal for upcoming event.
u make special portal but disallow us to use it now.
lets make we run pure energy like before.
this enough make me feel bad, run 12+ hours perday but now got banned.
i wont see like that happen in future.

thanks

Pillowhead
05-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Well, now you know that you can't do that anymore.. so there's no point in removing portals anymore.

johnycageee
05-18-2016, 06:21 AM
so there's no point in removing portals anymore.
And when new player use portal, and dont know for bug? Booom-ban!
Portals need to be removed.
We are banned for ghost parties :/

AortaeFTW
05-18-2016, 06:29 AM
Well, now you know that you can't do that anymore.. so there's no point in removing portals anymore.

yes, i just know right now. this my first event using this method. my winter event last year i just hoard forged energy for next event (goblin).
like i notice before, i did this method because sts do not take any action for people did that at previous event. so i dont think its bug (my fault and sts fault)

with remove portal, this wont happen at upcoming event and no one complain again. thanks

mrshield
05-18-2016, 06:37 AM
too slow toooo slow

zerofort
05-18-2016, 07:10 AM
I really don't see the point of portals

AortaeFTW
05-18-2016, 07:23 AM
too slow toooo slow

its better, i dont see my hardwork or somebody hardwork in future waste again :)

I really don't see the point of portals

point of portals? portal give u chance fight boss 5, and it give u point around 120+.
with energy run u just fight soooooooo many chief fury (around 30 point) and few chance major payne (around 50 point)
if u lucky too u will get special drop.
so with portal u will get boost point to claim lb sir, and gained more gold/special drop from bosses.