PDA

View Full Version : Regarding jewel drops

Oezheasate
05-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Eww err hi,

Regarding water diamond nature and yes even lightning jewels which in my case i dont even list in auc just sell directly for 0 gold in inventory.

Its just such a waste of time having to delete all those jewels, could we disable their dropping for us pretty please?

Lately ive been dreading going into kt4 simply because i know ill have to delete those jewels, also while running the event map i make a wide circle around them praying to god my pet wont pick green drops up.

I dont mind that there is no disable common rare and epic loot because with the quick sell option thats not a problem anymore, but quick sell option doesnt work for crafting ingredients so could we have an disabling button option implemented?

Cheers,
Ioez.

resurrected
05-18-2016, 08:32 AM
I would take your light jewels lol. Need for mage
As for idea. Its nice. I would like to see button sell all water jewels / nature jewels and so on

Adel Hesham
05-18-2016, 10:04 AM
As a mage i need all jewels except the water one .... so dropping these jewels r soo usefull for me

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Oezheasate
05-18-2016, 11:44 AM
As a mage i need all jewels except the water one .... so dropping these jewels r soo usefull for me

Im not saying you wouldnt be any more, just to introduce the option of dropping em or not.

Adel Hesham
05-18-2016, 06:43 PM
Im not saying you wouldnt be any more, just to introduce the option of dropping em or not.
Well, we all dream of perfect world that goes just the way we want ..... hope they do that selecting too ^-^

Sandeeep
05-22-2016, 01:17 PM
I believe we should have a CHARITY place like AUCTION, it could be in garetta and glintstone and kragg (( BIG FAT MAPS )) heres how it would work
just as we have the gift item we use to speed send stuff, we can put these stuff for charity and any player can take it for free,
i mean i see water and nature jewels for 150g in auct ( listing price is 150g ) i.e they gain nth, chairty house may be empty always cause its free to take, but tons of high lvl players dont want LEGENDARYS and hate to put it on auct,, charity house...