PDA

View Full Version : [Issue] Please fix old unresolved pets issues

extrapayah
05-18-2016, 01:17 PM
with the hype of upcoming pet augmentation, pets, especially its passive will become more important in the mechanic

so, i'd like to address few forgotten issues that were ignored thanks to abundance of better pets:
1. maridos tendency to hit airs when hitting moving enemies, it doesn't happen to other melee pets
2. breeze's blindness, having shorter range/perimeter for finding enemies than other ranged pets, but strangely can pick items a lot farther
3. breeze's passive not freezing boss anymore, at one time before, breeze passive were popular in arena because it can perma freeze bosses in arena, but soon after it officially got nerfed in duration, but then at some time after, there were a bug that made sorcerer's frost bolt able to freeze many bosses, including planar tombs' bosses, after the fix, breeze passive has been unable to freeze any bosses (an undocumented nerf)
4. unnecessary movement of ranged pets, as if they are avoiding enemies, when they should attack while moving closer to owner, or items they want to pick
5. yowie stop attacking at near its maximum range
6. and many exceptional low cleaving range of melee pets

p.s. pets should also move maximum speed in pve, considering they need to pick items, and they should immune to slowing effect (atm if the owner got slowed, pet also gets slowed down)

added: also there are some pet's aa that needs attention for their maximum target
1. arc deary, as an arcane pet, only able to target 6 enemies max...
2. stampy, never been able to remove pools more than 6?
3. samael, mysterious max target, and mysterious range
4. and other arcane ability, please be transparent on the max target, and please make arcane pet's aa to have decent range and decent max target, distinguishing them correctly from legendary/epic pets (imagine ethyl, an epic pet, with (almost) no max target, very wide range, and even better, is not classified as environment)

Niixed
05-21-2016, 06:11 AM
Agree there are still some unresolved pet issues. It would help the game if all of the pets worked as expected or at least as well as intended.

Jazzi
05-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Bump for this thread. Some of those issues have been going on for a very long time.

As for range pets staying behind lol... I always have to laugh when I see my poor blinky only hit 1 enemy on a big pull with this mighty beam of his.

extrapayah
06-28-2016, 12:11 AM
long time no bump, pls take a look into these again...

Sandeeep
06-28-2016, 03:13 PM
bumping this

look into swift aa as well plz