PDA

View Full Version : goblin event.

Imobster
05-18-2016, 03:41 PM
If you're giving an extra day to run lb why give them a vanity and a exquisite jewel? It's unfair a extra full day gives them a chance to catch up in lb, i think you should give an option either get vanity and jewel or keep running event, but its unfair to those who are currently running that were only getting a banner and fortified jewel. If those people are at 35k in lb and they come back their earning more than those who put almost the same work. Not jealous just think its unfair for all those in lb.

Iove
05-18-2016, 06:21 PM
I dont understand none now @.@
Peoples got banner and gem +9

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Carapace
05-18-2016, 06:39 PM
I dont understand none now @.@
Peoples got banner and gem +9

In short, we were wrong in some of our bannings of players and it was an apology gift.

Iove
05-18-2016, 06:47 PM
In short, we were wrong in some of our bannings of players and it was an apology gift.
I know not all used, but i seeing peoples of i know 100% used the bug, and hes playing 1 with the other, just 1 back.

gatzoo5505
05-18-2016, 06:48 PM
I'll take a 5 day ban for an apology gift.

Onlylovez
05-18-2016, 07:06 PM
player tht wrongly ban or so called got released and got 1 banner and 1 exq jewel base on class. sts said the jewel is not tradeable but did they make the item they slot the jewel not tradeable too? player can just slot and sell the item for massive price.

Snoopytuff
05-18-2016, 07:09 PM
AMEEEEEN; they should gotten fortified tbh

Errorrz
05-18-2016, 07:27 PM
Extra day is good for us . We have 1extra day to making more gold . Dont care about vanity and jewel . It not tradeable and the jewel is 1time use only . Are u in lb? If ur not so just enjoy the extra day . Not need to complaint . It just game . Just enjoy the game .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

gatzoo5505
05-18-2016, 07:33 PM
U can trade it like a para gem it's really not that hard.

Bidiel
05-18-2016, 07:41 PM
this game is so unfair, :/ did u think that people will trust in ur game And spend their money when u give gifts to many cheat players who use bugs :/ u know that there is a couple of players who use the bug at the same time cause them.have the same amount of points and then u unbaned one and give him a gift :/ the event is a pay to win event and know u celebrate the cheaters for exploid that and pfff this game was so cool time ago but now u r making this game so irritable to play :/

Bidiel
05-18-2016, 07:49 PM
Did u remember the open underhul maps Event? when free to play was working hard to place their name on the permanent leaderboard? And then puff plat users broke all that and them just bought their place in that lb that was a clare example.of a pay to win event, here is the same, if u wanna win just go and spend real.money for that :v and go to exploite some bugs and gitchs in the game, $T$ will give u gifts and expensive jewels :v ;) Im saying what I see and what many players feel about the game many times.

Iove
05-18-2016, 07:59 PM
this game is so unfair, :/ did u think that people will trust in ur game And spend their money when u give gifts to many cheat players who use bugs :/ u know that there is a couple of players who use the bug at the same time cause them.have the same amount of points and then u unbaned one and give him a gift :/ the event is a pay to win event and know u celebrate the cheaters for exploid that and pfff this game was so cool time ago but now u r making this game so irritable to play :/
yes: / I think I'll give up the top 10

Iove
05-18-2016, 08:02 PM
now im not an lb player and i don't have anything against players who "was" on lb and "was" removed.

well i went online yesterday after the banning incident. I appreciate STS team's diligence to take action about the situation.

but what concern's me is the people that had high hopes when they saw their name on LB...

i saw how they grinded the event didn't sleep, played to stay there. and these people did NOT use any system glitches...

now I'am not asking for a large reward but atleast kindly check who made most improvement on yesterday's LB and atleast reward them with a banner...

this is not a personal interest kind of thread

you can check my ign:
princessraia
raianezz
iamraia

none of them are on the lb in ANY class

i just feel bad about them grinding for nothing.

hope you guys understand...
feel the same, me and my friends are sleepless 24 hours counted playing, and now, all in vain, I will leave the top 10, I found unfair what happened

Bidiel
05-18-2016, 08:12 PM
Extra day is good for us . We have 1extra day to making more gold . Dont care about vanity and jewel . It not tradeable and the jewel is 1time use only . Are u in lb? If ur not so just enjoy the extra day . Not need to complaint . It just game . Just enjoy the game .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

thats the reason of the complain, the game.is not enjoyable when this things happend :/ some.players work hard to get maybe fortified jewels in their equip and now sts give free an Exquisite for that players who used the bug? I dont even have the Gore-blin boss cause the altar is the worst an expensive idea in the event now waste hard earned gold for only first or second boss -.- and cheat players get a banner and ppfff forget it i think only player who spend money will get good stuff, but sts will not get m. money anymore :/

Reniennn
05-18-2016, 08:28 PM
Wait a sec.. So only the ones removed from LB get exquiste and the banner? Or all of the peeps who got wrongly banned

Imobster
05-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Lmao we get the doubt of possibility that we may get them, we still gotta hustle to stay on lb and burn more gold outta here . I'm so done, next time try to be more fair

Bidiel
05-18-2016, 08:45 PM
here's the thing for me IMO the underhul event is different from this current event because there was glitch during underhul event it was plat player vs farming toon kind of clash...

i don't believe this game is pay to win
it's a matter of time management and patience to excell in the game specially for farmers like me.

i have nothing against anyone. and everyone who know's me know that i never ever ranted or complained in forum i always keep an open mind and try to understand situation in the best way i could.

im just trying to voice out what those player feel if i was in there shoes. in much more professional manner. if there will be actions taken then thank you.

if there is none. i don't own the game i don't make crucial decisions like G is doing everyday so i understand him his decisions makes a big impact on the game itself i just wanna hear what they have to say and i would accept there decision for whatever it is.

Well Im agree with u, u.u i guess i was a little bit rage for all this u.u I just hope that before take any decision here, dev should think about the consecuences about it cause as u said, the decision of G have a big impact on the game. Good or bad any decision will have consecuences, just hope the game will be funny again u.u

Zeazimeh
05-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Did u remember the open underhul maps Event? when free to play was working hard to place their name on the permanent leaderboard? And then puff plat users broke all that and them just bought their place in that lb that was a clare example.of a pay to win event, here is the same, if u wanna win just go and spend real.money for that :v and go to exploite some bugs and gitchs in the game, $T$ will give u gifts and expensive jewels :v ;) Im saying what I see and what many players feel about the game many times.
Only top 4 or 5 were plat users, rest were normal grinders. I did manage to secure a place on that LB and I did not spend any plat for that event.
U can check the event LB, in Sorcerer list, Rank 25, Ign Zeazimeh

gatzoo5505
05-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Finally when I thought sts have done something right they went ahead and undo it. I guess exploiting "game mechanics" is something that is encouraged by sts.

I've lost all hope for fair play. If your not exploiting game mechanics u are just being dumb. Not only is these behaviours allowed it's encouraged and rewarded. If someone is unaware wat is ghosting is pm me ill gladly share it with u.

e5c4p3artist
05-18-2016, 09:19 PM
It's just a game. Be sure to take time to enjoy the rest life has to offer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipoopsy
05-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Banning people legitimately or non legitimately:

For the players who actually abused the DC bug...they should be permanent ban of their accounts. Those same type of players probably been doing this for a while and they will continue to do so in the near future, even if you give them a semi ban for who knows how many days...

And for the players who, let say didn't know about the bug, but continue to use it anyway because of their friends or guild been running it. They should know better because, i can almost guaranteed you, it was mention in their conversation along the way on how to use or abused this bug. They also should be ban. Because they are also an accomplice to doing the abused DC bug. And these are the players that STS gave them a reward after?? It makes no sense. You're rewarding them for doing something wrong?? But for the people who did a few of this and find out later that it was a bug and stop, then those players should be exempt from being ban.

Now for the legitimate players who follows the rule: What did they get? Nothing? Either way, depends on the previous paragraph on how STS handle it. If you going to reward the people who were accidentally ban, you should also reward the one who actually plays the game by the rules. OR STS should have eliminate that 1/2day or 1 day ban from yesterday 'null and void' and not given out any points during that time frame. This way, no points are accumulated at all. That would have been even more fairer to the community as a whole.

Now from the concerning forumers that i have heard. We already know that the DC bug was an exploit. What about the game mechanics on multiple party/portals being split? is that an EXPLOIT or is that part of a GAME MECHANICS?

I'm glad i haven't run the last 4-5 events at all much, but with players who are being rewarded for abusing the system just makes no sense at all.

Every single events that is saw, it's all the same. Kill a few mobs, spawn the boss and rinse and repeat fast. IMO, you might as well have one mape like ARENA and just let boss spawn. It seems pointless killing those easy mobs. Sorry i went off track :P

mondeng006
05-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Agreed.
And those who were acccidentally banned.. they now have much more reward than the top 10 lb runners... i think exquisite jewel is too much.

konafez
05-18-2016, 09:58 PM
I have a few guildies that were banned and I thank you for lifting there exile ..

epicrrr
05-18-2016, 10:37 PM
they did say that it is traceable to what extent we dont know at least they will monitor and fix the logoff exploit zone and perma ban people that will tread the path of the dark side :banana: the apology gift were just IMO hmm they were LB originally and got the same prize for top 10-25 without the mask and got a untradeable exquisite, and now 25 more people will get a 50 ankhs

but yet i hope it was traced thoroughly and no legit exploiters got unbanned

keith78
05-18-2016, 10:42 PM
dev. please remove the people who got already the lb banner and and exquisite jewel. its unfair to us that were on the top 25 lb then when i come back i fall down into top 36? really unfair sts. spend tons of energy on nothing.

Yes
05-18-2016, 10:48 PM
pay to win bro..

Thediva
05-18-2016, 10:51 PM
I share the same sentiment. Not being a crybaby but Sts couldve at least give everyone who participated the reward. Sorry but it's unfair to the rest of us who worked our asses ofd to get to where we are in the event. Just my 2cents.

Binlaggin
05-18-2016, 10:58 PM
I agree with you to some extent but I think everyone has exploited a bug in the game whether intentional or unintentional. Remember the medium cake bug? To be fair, sts would also have to ban all of those people, which would be 90% of the players.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
05-18-2016, 11:14 PM
Also ban all those use exp glitch, arcane deary bug, cake event abuser and all the bugs in the game.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
05-18-2016, 11:19 PM
First of all thanks to the justg for the unbanning and putting us back on track on lb. I couldnt care the less about the gem, if many people will still bother about it you guys can just replace it with 2k token. But for me it seems to be fair the day before i got ban i was at top 7ish on lb, but now im on top 20ish. I only want for this event was the top 10 vanity that will be given to lb players as a commemorative for this special event. But i cant go back to the time where i still got ahead on leaderboard so i guess the compensation is quite fair. BUT again if people are still complaining about it give us the leaderboard points we lose on that day and u guys can get rid of the lb banner and the jewel.

Muteds
05-18-2016, 11:21 PM
Hi guys
players use the bug portal now can still play the event and raise the point? hmmmm now all players who spend a lot of gold to buy energy and are in a zone 50 will not be able to rise to the level of the top 25 despite spending more gold again.
The top 50 just awarded 50 ankh? I think a lot of players like me who buy energy to pursue that in the leaderboard but the prize may not be comparable, to get into the top 25 I think is unlikely, though not slept all night and spent a lot of gold, because the residence time of the day. there are many players in the top 10 after this update them down to the top 25 I think that they're very disappointed because it has been exhausting and a lot of gold.
thanks.

-pheno

Bluebatthing
05-18-2016, 11:28 PM
I feel sorry for the top 10 who are on the LB legitimately. All the hard work, all the gold spent, all the plats spent, just to find out other players who aren't even on the LB get better rewards for being wrongfully banned.

Bad move on STS. IMHO, any LB runners, especially the plat users, who have experienced this fiasco will have to think twice before spending their dough running for LB again in future events.

BTW, can I get the "wrongfully banned gift package"? I'll sit out for a week....

Seoratrek
05-18-2016, 11:49 PM
If you haven't already, please see this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?323801-Regarding-exploits-and-protecting-your-play-experience

We understand that there are concerns but please remember to keep the posts civil. Further, if there is a thread that encompasses what you are wanting to post, please post there. Closing this now.