PDA

View Full Version : Some good ideas for the dev team for new lv cap

The Flash
08-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Hey i was wondering with the new realease of lv cap you can increase the max inventory slots and stash slots. One of my goals is to collect every pink in the game but you can only have 500 inventory slots. Im at the max and it gets very annoying to have to liquadate after every match. Also how did you guys come up with the max allowed?

Another idea would be to add like a notebook feature to pl so you can write thing down. Example I let x player us this iteam or i bought x iteam for x price.

Another idea would be to make a list of all pinks in the game and be allowed to check if you have it. For collectors (maybe for vanities ect...)

And yes this is all going to cost plat as these are not needs but wants. Thanks Devs and these are only suggestions that can make extra revenue and the life of some pl'er easier.

zuesmirza
08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Message sending to offline frnds..

zuesmirza
08-02-2011, 12:41 AM
After the PL Won the best app award the number of players have increased so much..

So I think the devs should increase the area of townes I mean the space..

Coz there is so much rush and hoch poch that players keep getting into one another I have to search run around here there and ask "where are u?? where are u??" "here here" So I can trade or chat with them I hate this thing..

Even some players stand on the NPC then it becomes hard to click at the npc, have to change the camera angles and move here and there to click npc..

Plz do something abt it

xero
08-02-2011, 05:04 AM
A LITTLE off-topic, but maybe devs should release an event for the end of summer. Maybe name the event something like: End of Summer Bash. Have some items like they did for the holidays, and have a summer theme to them (ie Summer prefixed items like Summer Sand Blaster (which should be based off the Winter Festival Snowball Launcher) and the like).

Got the idea talking with a friend ig...

Survivorfan
08-02-2011, 06:16 AM
A LITTLE off-topic, but maybe devs should release an event for the end of summer. Maybe name the event something like: End of Summer Bash. Have some items like they did for the holidays, and have a summer theme to them (ie Summer prefixed items like Summer Sand Blaster (which should be based off the Winter Festival Snowball Launcher) and the like).

And the vanity could be sunglasses! Make this happen devs!

DownStairsMix
08-02-2011, 07:03 AM

I wish they would, I unfortunately did not get to partake in any fun events for I did not know of this sweet gem of a game until a month ago!

simnar_
08-02-2011, 08:32 AM

Got the idea talking with a friend ig... summer sun blaster

Register
08-02-2011, 04:38 PM
summer sun blaster

lol its the reverse sentinel gun...