PDA

View Full Version : Movie reenactment anyone?

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 01:18 AM
I just had a genius idea, im totally gonna do a star wars reenactment on pl XD. I have checked and we do in fact have the weps/armors/faces to do a reenactment of the worlds greatest sci-fi movie ever made.

A list of each character, race, and their gear follows:

Yoda-basically an ogre-faced nude elf- Played by Crimsontider

Darth vader- skull elf face, hate helm, onyx armor, red plasma sword- Played by Orcish

Luke skywalker- default elf face, any bone plate, cyber armor of rift, green plasma sword

R2D2- a robot faced bear, cyber helm and armor (no weapon, all ur gonna be doing is saying "beep boop beep" and "WOOOOOOOOW")- Played by Conradin, Ebalere as Understudy

Emperor- a fierce faced elf, some kind of dark colored mage hood, any cyber armor (no wep, just needs to cast lightning over and over lol)- Played by Lethalchick

Han solo- default faced naked bird, snipers alien blaster- Played by Survivorfan

Greedo- ogre faced elf, dragon scale helmet, earthquake leathers (or i have the earthquake robes you can use) and alien blaster of thoth- Played by Elyseon

Royal Guard x2- these characters will be mainly for show, they wont have any lines just like in the movie. Played by Cahaun and Unxtoxic

With these characters i believe we can do the bar scene on tatooine, the training scene in the degobah quadrant, luke's confrontation with vader in the dark side cave, and the final battle scene effectively enough.

Anybody care to lend a hand in the production? I would like to take a video of these reenactments and post on forums for the community to enjoy.

The following positions are for the production crew:

Prop guy- handles getting the items to their respective actors.- job assigned to kaliyuga

Producer- records the video to be edited at a later date.- job assigned to Ueteanetabac

Editor- edits the raw footage recorded by the producer into the final product.

EDIT: i am terrible with computers so im going to need a person to handle the recording and editing of the videos. These two scenes will be a long and arduous process so it will need to be someone who will be in it til the job is done.

Also, I will take care of getting the scripts for the people who take the roles.

EDIT2: this reenactment will be performed and produced by volunteers, meaning there wont be a reward of items or gold for helping out. The way i see it, the end product will be that much better knowing the actors didnt do the video for any sort of payment in return, only for the satisfaction of knowing they did something awesome for the enjoyment of the community.

Ebalere
08-02-2011, 01:31 AM
That is a genius idea! Lol! I'd love to be a part of it. But, I wouldnt want something to come up and leave ya hanging, so i'll just watch. Cyber armor and a random dark mage hood with fierce face would look awesome for the emperor as well. This will be fun to see.

Edit: if u need someone to do ur R2D2, i will if im around. I have a metal bear already and he wont take much practise.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 01:35 AM
That is a genius idea! Lol! I'd love to be a part of it. But, I wouldnt want something to come up and leave ya hanging, so i'll just watch. Cyber armor and a random dark mage hood with fierce face would look awesome for the emperor as well. This will be fun to see.

Lol thanks for the positive feedback, ur idea for the emperor is awesome! Cyber's glowy hand would look much more like his force lightning :D

EDIT:

Edit: if u need someone to do ur R2D2, i will if im around. I have a metal bear already and he wont take much practise.
Lol if u could do it, that would be great. R2 will probly only have like 2 scenes so it shouldnt be to much trouble for ya.

Survivorfan
08-02-2011, 06:20 AM
Lol, need a penguin, koala or Avatar faced character?
EDIT: or crow
EDIT EDIT: I have an idea for the swords, I like the way vibra looks, but these have better colors, Azure longblade and re bone blade, they look almost the same, just with different blades.

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Mmmmmmm.... Ponder this, I will. Much practice we will need.

DownStairsMix
08-02-2011, 06:38 AM
This is an amazing idea! Love it! Wish I could be apart of it but I have a hectic schedule and get on PL at random times. :( Hope this gets done!

kaliyuga
08-02-2011, 07:11 AM
This sounds awesome!
I will definitely help with props, if I have items needed. (Will check inv l8r)
Don't think I can play one of the major characters though (live in Sweden, so might be tough to coordinate.)
But if u need extras, in a town scene or something, I hope to be able to help with that.
Have a mage, bird & bear. Can buy face for any of them if necessary.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Lol, need a penguin, koala or Avatar faced character?
EDIT: or crow
EDIT EDIT: I have an idea for the swords, I like the way vibra looks, but these have better colors, Azure longblade and re bone blade, they look almost the same, just with different blades.
sorry, dont rlly need those faces since we're just gonna be doin those two scenes, i do love your idea for the swords but the longblades are just too big.As a matter of fact, arent there small red and green swords somewhere in the game? If so we could definitely use those

Mmmmmmm.... Ponder this, I will. Much practice we will need.
Lol, is that your official audition for yoda ;)

This sounds awesome!
I will definitely help with props, if I have items needed. (Will check inv l8r)
Don't think I can play one of the major characters though (live in Sweden, so might be tough to coordinate.)
But if u need extras, in a town scene or something, I hope to be able to help with that.
Have a mage, bird & bear. Can buy face for any of them if necessary.
I dont think we'll be able to do a towne scene without dealing with a lot of rude people that will intentionally mess things up (meh, some people are like this) though i would love to do the scene in the tatooine bar, remember, greedo shot first ;). We might need your sevices as our prop guy so ill keep you in mind.

Wretch
08-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Llllleeeeeerrrrrroooooyyyy jjjeeeennnnkkkiiiinnssss!!

Lol, sounds fun!

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 09:33 AM
I just checked the cs and there are rapier-like weapons we can use for the characters instead of the vibra sword/cyber sword, ive already bought the green sword for luke's part, the red sword is called a conquerors plasma sword, if anyone could buy this or if you already have this sword and you could lend it to me for the actor to use the help would be much appreciated. Please and thank you.

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Well... my mage does have a goblin face already! Just sayin!

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Well... my mage does have a goblin face already! Just sayin!
Alright then i will take that as a yes, ill put ur name on the actor list ;)

simnar_
08-02-2011, 09:51 AM
great idea here have a :banana:

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Cane I must find to walk with.

simnar_
08-02-2011, 09:54 AM
thios could be done in an ao1 ao2 ao3 area

Kossi
08-02-2011, 09:56 AM
ive tried this, it works out horrible tbh...

pl doesnt have anough environments, theater mode, emotes, hand positions or anything else to conduct a proper music video, or movie in general.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 10:00 AM
We'll probly be doing the scenes in private pvp maps, yes you will be getting pvp deaths during the recording period, also we may need to do more than one take if people mess up so u might be dying more than once. Just something for the actors to take into account so they know wat they're getting themselves into.

Kossi
08-02-2011, 10:12 AM
We'll probly be doing the scenes in private pvp maps, yes you will be getting pvp deaths during the recording period, also we may need to do more than one take if people mess up so u might be dying more than once. Just something for the actors to take into account so they know wat they're getting themselves into.

heres how my first PLMV went

it wasnt insanely great :/ due to many things i cant get rid of..for example, the color rings in pvp matches ruins it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRP7wp7TYLM&feature=channel_video_title

Redbridge
08-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Cracking idea, the bar idea would be epic.

How you planning on recording the video....?? Not sure how many people can do this.

I did hear that the ipad2 with a HDMI adaptor, and with the right kit, it is possible...

Just interested how anyone is doing is, as I'd like to make some PL/SL videos at some point.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 10:20 AM

heres how my first PLMV went

it wasnt insanely great :/ due to many things i cant get rid of..for example, the color rings in pvp matches ruins it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRP7wp7TYLM&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks ever so much for the support kossi -_-

Cracking idea, the bar idea would be epic.

How you planning on recording the video....?? Not sure how many people can do this.

I did hear that the ipad2 with a HDMI adaptor, and with the right kit, it is possible...

Just interested how anyone is doing is, as I'd like to make some PL/SL videos at some point.
To tell the truth i have no idea, as i stated in my first post, i am terrible with computers which also covers things like this but i know for a fact that it is possible, its just a matter of finding someone who knows how to do it :P

lethalchick
08-02-2011, 10:32 AM
I'll take the Emperor... only one I can do! I'll go get some plat and make my elf angry, and find a dark hood :P

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I'll take the Emperor... only one I can do! I'll go get some plat and make my elf angry, and find a dark hood :P

added

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Sweet! No worries about deaths here because Yoda doesn't die.... he just fades into the force. LOL

lethalchick
08-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Oh do we need to extra PvP maps? I don't have them, should I buy them too?

Conradin
08-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Im down for Being R2D2. and may i say you should use plasma swords for lighsabers.

Oh and wheres princess leah- and obi one????

drewcapu
08-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Projects like this would be even more fun if it were more elementary to do video captures on the various devices.

Like Kossi says, there's a bunch of emotes and stuff you can take advantage of. PL also has very good details when you zoom in, but it's tough to take advantage of that unless people can record from their own perspective and then slice and dice the footage after it's all been compiled from everyone.

As a result, you mostly end up with videos/screenshots of everything zoomed out.

I wonder if it's possible for PL/SL to add some kind of in-game recording that gets saved to your videos?

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Oh do we need to extra PvP maps? I don't have them, should I buy them too?

No we're just gonna be using two of the starter pvp maps

Im down for Being R2D2. and may i say you should use plasma swords for lighsabers.

Oh and wheres princess leah- and obi one????
Added

We're not gonna be doing any scenes where those characters are needed, we're only doing the degobah training scene (which only has yoda, luke, R2, and vader) and the final battle (vader, luke, and emperor). Also those are the weapons we will be using.

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Emperor should have ancient face

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Btw I want Han Solo, any ideas what to wear
Also chewbacca is needed

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Btw I want Han Solo, any ideas what to wear
Also chewbacca is needed

I dont think there is anything for han (other than a bird with the default armor) if you find anything we can use for him, come tell me and ill add him to the list. Im sad to say there is nothing we can use for chewy so he wont be included.

Generalriggs
08-02-2011, 01:50 PM
I'd love to see that it's genius!!

Ebalere
08-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Chewy could be a brown bear with flame leathers, or closest thing to brown armor you can find. Han solo should be a original face bird and have grey leather (assassins hellhide), or be nekkid, and a ryylox blaster (closest thing to a pistol imo). But you wouldnt be able to tell who they were without knowing beforehand probably.

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Heres what I got for Han

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/0574e960.jpg

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 02:02 PM
If we do greedo they need the new helm from plat armour set

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Heres what I got for Han

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/0574e960.jpg

i think a naked avian with default face and the black alien blaster would look best for han

If we do greedo they need the new helm from plat armour set
Yeah that would be best.

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 02:57 PM
When are you planning this for buddy? On my way home now.

Conradin
08-02-2011, 03:02 PM
I wish we could if done. This at halloween. I had the alien costume- croc- and snowmonster we coulda used. Could you put me down as R2D2?

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 03:12 PM
When are you planning this for buddy? On my way home now.
Before we can do anything, we need someone who can record the whole thing and edit it :\

I wish we could if done. This at halloween. I had the alien costume- croc- and snowmonster we coulda used. Could you put me down as R2D2?
I already put u down for it

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Ok. You know where to find me when you are ready.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Added the han solo and greedo parts*

Also added jobs for the production team*

Topazshadow
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
What about c-3po?

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 04:06 PM
What about c-3po?
We cant do every character, im trying to get toons to actually look like the characters they are supposed to portray and i have a feeling that c3po and R2D2 would look very similar.
We might be able to do storm troopers though i would have to borrow suntv's sunrise set and put it on the rocker bear face. Ill ask him if this is okay next time i see him.

Conradin
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Anybody have a crystal dex armor i could borrow? Trying out a costume.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Anybody have a crystal dex armor i could borrow? Trying out a costume.
dang i had one but sold it yesterday, u can always use the "try it on" button in the cs.

Conradin
08-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Foundthe best R2 costume- a void armor, mecha head and overlord bubble helm.

Btw C3po could be a bird in rift armor- with the yellow bord face and the jacobs rift helm. It looks good.

noobmigo
08-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Personally, I think WAY BETTER on SL.

The robots could be portrayed on PL and edited into the vids.

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Foundthe best R2 costume- a void armor, mecha head and overlord bubble helm.

Btw C3po could be a bird in rift armor- with the yellow bord face and the jacobs rift helm. It looks good.
Can u post some screenies? I just want to see it before i change the list.

Personally, I think WAY BETTER on SL.

The robots could be portrayed on PL and edited into the vids.
Lol thats a great idea

Fouless
08-02-2011, 05:31 PM
I would love to see this. I am a huge star wars fan! I do have one question though. Which episode are you doing?

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
I would love to see this. I am a huge star wars fan! I do have one question though. Which episode are you doing?

We're not doing a whole movie, we're doing clips from episode 4 5 &6

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Here's greedo:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/8e00713b.jpg

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Don't know if we need storm troopers, but here's one (costs some plat)
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/5743cc6a.jpg

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Here's greedo:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/8e00713b.jpg
Thats perfect. Can u post wat stuff ur wearing so i can change the listing? Also i put u on as playing han since u showed some interest, is that cool with u or do u want a different role?

And as for the storm troopers, i just figured if all the speaking roles got taken and people still wanted to be in the videos they could be stormtroopers, everybody loves the stormtroopers :)

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 06:37 PM
We could use two of the royal guards for the final battle scene, btw what maps are we using? I assume alien underground for one, but all other pvp maps(free) only can have 6 guys

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Alright i figured out which of the free pvp maps will be best for these scenes:

Degobah quadrant training scene=bayou bash

Dark side cave vader confrontation=alien underground

Tatooine: dealing with greedo=teleport trouble

Final battle with vader and emperor=corridors of killin

check out these maps and tell me wat yall think.

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Sounds good, funny cuz smallest scene is biggest map,
Btw I thought onyx would be better on Darth Vader

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Sounds good, funny cuz smallest scene is biggest map,
Btw I thought onyx would be better on Darth Vader
Hmm good idea, still needs hate helm though, not supposed to be able to see vaders face and onyx helm will be too revealing on any class

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Yeh I meant just for armour
Also want me as greedo or Han have gear for both and I'm not too great at killing my self :P

WishUWereHere
08-02-2011, 10:41 PM
i wish i could play a part but i have none of the items :(

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Yeh I meant just for armour
Also want me as greedo or Han have gear for both and I'm not too great at killing my self :P
Lol, alright i guess ill make u greedo then since u already have the plat helm. Would u be okay with lending the blaster for han to whoever plays him? I will make sure all loaned items for this reenactment get returned to their rightful owners

i wish i could play a part but i have none of the items :(
Would you know how to record these videos? If so you could definitely be the producer and help with the production.

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Lol, alright i guess ill make u greedo then since u already have the plat helm. Would u be okay with lending the blaster for han to whoever plays him? I will make sure all loaned items for this reenactment get returned to their rightful owners
That means I have to die xP

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 01:08 AM
That means I have to die xP

I'll make sure u have a beautiful funeral.

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Lol. Hey low can I be a stormtrooper?

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Lol. Hey low can I be a stormtrooper?
Its possible that we wont be using the stormtrooper, however, elyseon suggested we use the royal guard for the final battle scene and i rlly like that idea so you could definitely do that.

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Yes! Just let me find a costume.

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Yes! Just let me find a costume.
Remeber the royal guards wore all red and were skinny, post a screenie of your costume when u get it together please.

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 02:23 AM
Im having difficulties with my screenshooter. What do you use to get a picture?

Unxtoxic
08-03-2011, 02:38 AM
I would like to play the royal guard :)

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Im having difficulties with my screenshooter. What do you use to get a picture?
I use shootme but my phone isnt rooted (working on it) so i cant take screenies for the time being.

Alright cool, u and cahaun have to look exactly the same so yall talk and get it all figured out :)

Fatpigwarrior
08-03-2011, 03:29 AM
I'll be a royal guard also :)

Fatpigwarrior
08-03-2011, 03:29 AM
nvm its taken

Fatpigwarrior
08-03-2011, 03:32 AM
triple post :0
what movie are you doing?

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 03:35 AM
triple post :0
what movie are you doing?

Lol its ok, i dont rlly care about triple post when its a legitament question.

We're doing four scenes from the various sequels of the star wars series.

kaliyuga
08-03-2011, 04:35 AM
the red sword is called a conquerors plasma sword, if anyone could buy this or if you already have this sword and you could lend it to me for the actor to use the help would be much appreciated. Please and thank you.
Bought it. (Hope noone beat me to it :D)

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Ok the costume is ready but I cant put in a picture at the moment so I guess I have to show you at PL,low. Just tell me when you will be ready to see it.

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 06:08 AM

So where should we discuss things on the costume?

ZeraJade
08-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Ok - admittedly I pretty much scrolled past all the post as I have never seen star wars nor care to (please pick your jaws up now) BUT this sounds like an absolutely crazy great idea!! I read the title and was like Wha..? Pff... Then I read your OP and was cracking up at how great it sounded and was planned.

Very cool :)

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Here's my idea for royal guard
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/29222f97.jpg

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 07:59 AM
A spear might work better, I'll keep looking, also u might want redbone helmet

CrimsonTider
08-03-2011, 08:35 AM
I was thinking redbone helm with a luminous harpoon for royal guard.

Also, do i need to find a staff for yoda?

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I have a lvl20 str ursan cane u can use, but there are a variety of staffs that would work

Survivorfan
08-03-2011, 10:23 AM
sorry, dont rlly need those faces since we're just gonna be doin those two scenes, i do love your idea for the swords but the longblades are just too big.As a matter of fact, arent there small red and green swords somewhere in the game? If so we could definitely use those

they are plsma swords
EDIT: here they are
Zuraz/bear is green
Osiris is purple
Conquerors is red
Thoth is blue

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Here is updated royal guard (on bird)
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/c6b4dcae.jpg

CrimsonTider
08-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Here is updated royal guard (on bird)
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/c6b4dcae.jpg

Have u put this set on a mage? A robe would look more authentic

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, got some bad news, unless we can find someone who can record and edit these videos this whole idea is going to end up all talk and no substance. I really wanted this idea to work and im really happy that you all wanted to pitch in and help make something great but as of right now we are dead in the water :{

CrimsonTider
08-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Have you tries to email one of the devs to see if they would be willing to help? Always worth a shot!

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah i messaged justg, and as i expected, they are too busy with the sl updates and the new expansion for pl. This was as to be expected so no getting miffed at them for not being able to help out. Hopefully we can find a regular forumer to help, until then im gonna have to scrap this thread. I apologize for wasting ya'lls time and any gold that may have been spent to support this idea i will do my best to replace.

My IGN is Lowlyspy

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 05:33 PM
It says I cant post an attatchment when I try to insert my picture.

Fouless
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Why not make it on Star Legends?
It would be alot easier since they have guns, ships and human characters.

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 06:04 PM
It says I cant post an attatchment when I try to insert my picture.
i'll just meet you in-game to take a look at it

Why not make it on Star Legends?
It would be alot easier since they have guns, ships and human characters.

that would be very cool but SL doesnt have the right weps/armors/helms for the toons to look anything like who they would be supposed to portray.

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Royal guard Mage:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/16e6dc71.jpg
Also greedo suit would be dragonkin cap, copperheads croc scale plate, alien blaster of thoth

Ueteanetabac
08-03-2011, 09:49 PM
I might be able to record if I have the time. I can record it, but I don't know if I'll be available when you are.

I have epic android skills, so a recorded screenshot is no prob at all.

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Cool, that would be great if u could help :)

Orcish
08-03-2011, 10:19 PM
I wanna play Darth Vader, I have everything but the hate helm, I could use some help with that.

Orcish
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
BTW.. I had a funny vision of Luke and Darth on the Maury Povich show lol.

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I might be able to record if I have the time. I can record it, but I don't know if I'll be available when you are.

I have epic android skills, so a recorded screenshot is no prob at all.

Oh my god my prayers have been answered, THANK YOU MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE! (yes since he died all my prayers are directed toward him, may he snap into a slim jim in peace) It will be sooooo awesome if you can do this. The videos are back on everyone!

EDIT: also, will u be able to edit the vids? like editing out the pvp blue and red circles around the toons, editing yourself out of the picture, inserting the appropriate theme music, editing out the health bars and all other screen clutter, and inserting the credits to tell who played wat and to thank sts and other legal stuff such as "this was a parody, star wars is a product of lucas films and its affiliates", things like that.

I wanna play Darth Vader, I have everything but the hate helm, I could use some help with that.
Alright orc, our prop guy should be able to lend a hand. Ill add you to the list.

Lowlyspy
08-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Royal guard Mage:
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/16e6dc71.jpg
Also greedo suit would be dragonkin cap, copperheads croc scale plate, alien blaster of thoth
That looks great, Cahaun and Unxtoxic this is a perfect outfit so try to get it if u can. Redbone helm and armor and any luminous harpoon.

Also sorry for the double post, im on the app and putting multi-quotes is too much trouble

Unxtoxic
08-03-2011, 11:41 PM
That looks great, Cahaun and Unxtoxic this is a perfect outfit so try to get it if u can. Redbone helm and armor and any luminous harpoon.

Also sorry for the double post, im on the app and putting multi-quotes is too much trouble

I'll get my outfit ready :) unfortunately I have to respec my skill points but I can do it :)

Unxtoxic
08-04-2011, 02:15 AM
I have my costume ready :)

kaliyuga
08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Is it the Guardian's Helmet of Hate? (Just so I don't buy the wrong one :))

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 03:19 AM
I have my costume ready :)
Alright cool. We're gonna start filming (lol listen to me talkin like some spielberg-wannabe) as soon as we have all the parts covered.

Is it the Guardian's Helmet of Hate? (Just so I don't buy the wrong one :))
Yes it is the hate helm

Unxtoxic
08-04-2011, 03:45 AM
I have one question about the costume, Does the face have to the red face?

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 03:56 AM
I have one question about the costume, Does the face have to the red face?
Considering most of the face will be covered by the redbone helmet, i would say no, if u want to make it the red face thats your decision.

Survivorfan
08-04-2011, 06:41 AM
I want to be Han Solo!
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/3227e58a.jpg

Elyseon
08-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Lookin nice! ...Until u kill me lol :P

lethalchick
08-04-2011, 08:37 AM
I honestly can't find a nice black hood, only tons of white/grey/red ones. Anyone know of a nice black hood?

Edit: Also, could we please shoot sometime this weekend? I leave on the coming Tuesday for an awesome vacation :)

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 09:55 AM
I want to be Han Solo!
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/3227e58a.jpg
Added

Elyseon
08-04-2011, 10:19 AM
I honestly can't find a nice black hood
I'll try to find on for u

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 11:00 AM
I honestly can't find a nice black hood, only tons of white/grey/red ones. Anyone know of a nice black hood?

Edit: Also, could we please shoot sometime this weekend? I leave on the coming Tuesday for an awesome vacation :)
I wish i could promise that but we still need someone to play luke and we stull need an editor for the videos, hopefully we can get people to take the parts and get the videos madr in time.

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Yes, bumping threads is frowned upon but i refuse to let this thread die now that we actually have a chance of pulling this off.

Ueteanetabac
08-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Guys, i have bad news.
I just stepped on my android which left an inconvently large dent in the screen.
I can still play on my ipad, but i cant screen record because its not jailbroken.
And my jailbroken iphone i could use is original iphone, thats really lo def

Sorry....

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Well....that sucks....lol, oh well u cant always get wat u want. Thanks for volunteering to do it, sorry bout ur phone.

Well guess we're back to square one, and square one includes me saying Thread Closed.

kaliyuga
08-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Dang.