PDA

View Full Version : More equipment loadouts

Faliziaga
05-19-2016, 10:25 AM
With the introduction of sets and the variety of builds for special maps, we need more than 4 equipment loadouts. I have a main set (arc ring/planar pendant), Speed set, Glintstone set and luck loadout and I am missing a loadout for the Underhul set. Please add two or three more loadout buttons.

Michael Woolley
05-21-2016, 01:52 AM
Yes pls. Need more for sure

extrapayah
05-21-2016, 02:55 PM
+1, the release of set items make it desperately needed... if we remove the loadout help/description, we can have at least 2 more loadouts with decent/equal button size

Faliziaga
05-29-2016, 09:22 AM
another thread has been made on this topic , hope devs gonna read what we need lol

Earlingstad
06-01-2016, 02:03 AM
I agree but more importantly I would like us to get MOST USED PET Loadouts. This is so so important at crucial moments mid-fight when you need to swap your pet and there is a loooong list to scroll through.

Faliziaga
06-01-2016, 06:09 AM
I agree but more importantly I would like us to get MOST USED PET Loadouts. This is so so important at crucial moments mid-fight when you need to swap your pet and there is a loooong list to scroll through.

true, I have suggested that some time ago to give us the option to prioritize 3 pets.

Faliziaga
06-28-2016, 01:30 AM
We still do need more equipment loadouts!

Faliziaga
09-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Now that I own a complete Antignome set, I can definitely say that I have insufficient equipment loadout slots.

1. set (arc ring, pp, mix of armor/helm either bow or daggers)/in change with/arlor ring and lepre
2. speed set
3. glintstone set (I use this a lot)
4. it used to be the slot for my luck loadout, now it's antignome set

Please consider adding some more loadout slot buttons, it would also be convenient to have a subcategory for a set with a different weapon.

Avaree
09-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Now that I own a complete Antignome set, I can definitely say that I have insufficient equipment loadout slots.

1. set (arc ring, pp, mix of armor/helm either bow or daggers)/in change with/arlor ring and lepre
2. speed set
3. glintstone set (I use this a lot)
4. it used to be the slot for my luck loadout, now it's antignome set

Please consider adding some more loadout slot buttons, it would also be convenient to have a subcategory for a set with a different weapon.

I agree 110%! A couple more equipment loadouts would be greatly appreciated.
:) thanks in advance!