PDA

View Full Version : A few questions..

Labello
05-19-2016, 10:56 AM
Ayo everyone!

First of all, sorry for the upcoming grammatical mistakes in this post, my native language isnt English, and im not using it very often.

Intro:
I started to play after the glintstone expansion, if my memories are right. I havent really used to know the mechanics of the whole game that time. Ive capped, than sadly i had to take a long break.

Now im back with a 46 sorc (actually its 47 already), and ive geared up again with a glintstone staff, glintforged helm, slaterock robe, bonecrusher belt, arcane deary ring, lunar pendat + lepre. Those were offered the best stats adjusted to my (left over) budget. I own some pets, to mention (imo) my best ones; blinky and grimm. I wanna get nekro also, but ik thats a longer journey :)

Questions:
- The 1st question is; is that mentioned gear good enough for staying alive in the new maps or am i made a mistake when i bought them?

[Side note 1: Id like to buy the glintstone gun, just have to save (and collect ofc) some gold for it.

- 2nd pair of questions: What should i focus on the most and first of all? Capping? Farming km3 to get some gold and get the actual gear which fits to 56?

[Side note 2: Ive participated (i mean i only focused) into the goblin event and reached the plat tier, gained like 500k and some ankhs/energy kits from goblin chests, which felt good to gain some starting money easily...]

[Side note 3: Im desperate to obtain a dragon ring so im kinda soloing tindrin (normal) maps for dragkin teeth. I already have 18 units from 4 days of playing. Ik elite maps should drop it more often, but as ive experienced, ppl arent rly farming tindrin these days (or im just playing at a wrong time zone).]

- 3rd bunch of questions: What is your advice for teeth farming? Is it still worth the effort? And gold farming? Is km3 still pays off? Are ppl still interested in lockeds? I saw these new crates, and inguess those are more popular than the old ones.

- 4th question: What is the best place for lvling up "faster", and with which elixirs? (Ive capped in witchers tomb before, now ppl saying kraken tombs are my best choice now.)

- 5th question: Is buying ankh/ respec kits from plat store, and selling them via cs still the most effective way to earn fast money?

[Side note 4: Idk if it still a good way, but i dont know any other opportunity atm like this. Oh, and i dont want to get called a "plat nab" or something like that.]

- 6th question: Is the arcane staff (which is lvl 51 if im right) the best weapon what should i get for endgame?

- 7th question: Which daily quests should i repeat except bard quest? (I only used that one before for stash and inv upgrading.)

Outro:
I guess thats all for now what id like to ask for. Thank you for all of your constructive comments and thougths. If you have any other advices for a re-starter, dont hesitate to share them here.

[Last side note: Im in a good guild now, where ppl are more than friendly & helpful, but i dont want to write novels and load them slightly with my nab questions every time when im online..]

Have a nice day, hope to see some of u ingame soon! [emoji4]

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Zeazimeh
05-19-2016, 11:12 AM
1. Glintstone gun is good if u hop around a lot in maps (good dmg, less hp)
2. U can farm elite gold pirate chests apart from lockeds and jewels in tindirin.
SN 3. U can get 150 teeth in a week if u play in zombie mode xD
3. Yup its worth farming 150 teeth (atleast for the ring) u just need an arcane shard and recipe, u can farm the teeth for drag bar.
4. Kraag tombs 4 is the best place to lvl up, i have capped my mage there, 7 day xp elix helps but u have to spend plat for it (prices in cs of the same are crazy)
5. Luck elix and event energy are 2 best ways to earn gold from plat right now.
6. Arcane staff is lvl 46. It gives good health but little less dmg as compared to new lvl 51 mythic (flameforged staff). But u need the extra health esp in elites.
7. Xp quest in stronghold and tindirin daily (for gold) as they will be done along with your teeth farming.

Tip: TimeShift mastery is really awesome, 10/10 recommended.

dinzly
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
answer no 1 : for new maps use 46 and above legendary assault amulet to stay alive than lunar pendant..if u r in a good guild ask em favor to help u crafting the ancient planar pendant (better stats and low cost than buying new arcane amulet ) since planar tomb is empty recently

side note 1 : glint gun is good (wisdom or reason version)

2nd pair answer : farming while capping.

side note 2 : Nice..

side note 3 : use gold u get from goblin event and farm some more cryo crates in km3..then im sure u can buy the arc ring.playing elite tindirin is useless since u using a non suitable gear.plus u only wasting more time.

3rd bunch of answers : set a target for ur dragkin tooth like 10 to 15 a day.farm cryo crates in km3 = can get money selling those crates and gain xp from killing those mobs.km3 still pay good amount of gold..ppl always hv interest in locked crates..cry crate arent so popular because of the less precious loot in it compared to ren gol.crates but still ppl buy it to open the massive version

answer no 4 : km3 and kt4

side note 4 : i will call u plat nab if u buy gold using plats

answer no 5 : better buy luck elixir kits using plats and sell it in auction

answer no 6. : arc staff lvl 46 not so good but since there are no other weapon that can gv such health and a nice proc like it i think yes it is (mythic 51 hexstaff proc is hving problem better dont buy it).legendary 51 gun assault also nice since it gv more dmg than glinstone gun.

answer no 7 : idk any other dailies that is better than the bard quest.mybe u can check it in player's guide section.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Pillowhead
05-20-2016, 01:05 AM
Hello Hello!

1. It's okey, AR is a must though.

2. Try to cap as fast as you can [It's also 2X EXP, RN, so with a couple of elixirs you'll get there in 2-3 days].

3. I personally HATE teeth farming.. I've farmed up 2 bars and it took me weeks nonstop-playing. Was it worth it? No, atleast not the second one.

4. KT4 Is my favourite

5. Try to buy elixir kits, they usually sell fast/for more profit

6. I would get it, because you need that extra HP, considering that you don't havr AR yet.

7. Do the daily bard quests, considerig that the new per system will require story tokens.

- IDK if people have already written these things (cuz im lazy and I haven't read em yet) but here >>

Labello
05-20-2016, 01:09 AM
Thank you guys for the answers! :)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével