PDA

View Full Version : Reward for good behavior.

Pillowhead
05-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Hello hello hello!
I've seen alot of comments about how good players doesn't get rewarded for being good. But I haven't seen any ideas yet, so I'll come up with one here!

Every month/year, good players should get rewarded.
What do I mean with this? Well. Players that haven't gotten
- Bans
- Mute (x times, because people usually get muted, just because a innocent word in their language means somethingelse in english)

Should get a reward.
So what's this reward? Is it HUGE?
No, it doesn't have to be big, just a small thing that shows that you appreciate good players.
A banner per year? A cool back-item? A new hairstyle? A pet that looks like a heart? whatever, just show us that you care and that good behavior rewards you.

/ BTW. In this way, people can't and won't complain on the compensations you give out. (Even though I think it's BS, I still support you to the fullest and I hope that the players that got banned (even though they were innocent) the best of luck with your cute stuff.

Fyrce
05-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Wrong. People will complain. You do not understand people.

Titanium
05-19-2016, 01:33 PM
I'm not going to log-in for a year to have a good behaviour so I can get a untradeable vanity and a Exquisite Finesse

Visiting
05-19-2016, 01:59 PM
I'm gonna break all rules, hopefully I'll get my share of rewards too :>

bonjovi3223
05-19-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm not going to log-in for a year to have a good behaviour so I can get a untradeable vanity and a Exquisite Finesse
364 days is good enough.