PDA

View Full Version : There is no more point of Stable anymore...

Mel030
05-19-2016, 03:29 PM
You only need 1 noob pet and you are good to go...get sns and mm stack em on noob pet when u get bored just sell em and get other pets to stack
+ pet prices will rocket to the sky noe so good job hoarders :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Eternyl
05-19-2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah agreed. My plan with the new pet system is to have a "vanity" pet that just goes along with my vanity suit. Right now I'm a mage with goreblin mask, ash's cloak, and poison cauldron, and new poison staff.

Definitely got some plans for dovabear ^_^

Mel030
05-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Yep :) Vanity pets

Eagle Eye229
05-19-2016, 05:55 PM
You only need 1 noob pet and you are good to go...get sns and mm stack em on noob pet when u get bored just sell em and get other pets to stack

You say you only need one noob pet aND your good to go?what about the 6-10m in pets you added in there?lol.....

Eternyl
05-19-2016, 06:29 PM
You say you only need one noob pet aND your good to go?what about the 6-10m in pets you added in there?lol.....

My thoughts exactly xD

Zeus
05-19-2016, 08:25 PM
Gold version of pets are going to be quite popular..

Mel030
05-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Yeah but u can sell it anytime you want so its like re-egging...

Gold version of pets are going to be quite popular..

Ugh yea,but i would rather use deary with sns/nekro powers [emoji14]

Niixed
05-20-2016, 07:14 AM

The pet's passive abilities stay, you can only replace the happiness bonus and the arcane ability. Arcane pets will still be favored because they usually have the best passive abilities, but you'll still see a greater variety.

xutreuqux
05-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Pets price will drop lowwww not rise imo. Because ppl just use deary and they put some arcane eggs in it. What makes pets expensive is that once it is opened it is consumed. Now it is not. When u change characters u just take the eggs off and put it on another.. when ur done sell it.. all eggs are coming from boss/crate etc and none used.. supply>demand.. price falls. Bad idea