PDA

View Full Version : Not sure anymore

zerofort
05-19-2016, 04:25 PM
It seems like since rem left things have gone down hill on fourms. Bot sure what I can say or bot say cuz every rink keeps geting deleted. No penalty point or any thing just not to there likeing. Not sure how 2 phrase this with out it getting deleted but ppl are no longer able 2 use fourms cuz they said what they thought

Justg
05-19-2016, 04:31 PM
We moderate the forums, sometime fairly heavily, to prevent drama. Have you ever been on toxic forums? They are challenging for players to read, and impossible for developers. We keep it clean here so we can have collaborative, productive conversations with the community. There has been a lot of drama regarding our mistakenly banning some folks, and how we compensated them. We are firm in our decision about this.

Goen
05-19-2016, 04:36 PM
If you say so, please review again who still got ban coz theres still innocent player who just helping n got banned but the one who they help free/unbaned

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Justg
05-19-2016, 04:39 PM
We usually don't discuss bans on the forums for obvious reasons. If someone thinks they were unfairly banned they can contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.