PDA

View Full Version : How Much M/s is to much M/s?!?!?!?!?

Izbar
06-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Just been playing around with the new gear and att. points and found that at 211 int you get and extra M/s bringing me to 19 M/s using "Dreamers Khafra Helm", "Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin", Momboza's Croc Scale Robe", and Dreamers Imhotep Eye". Its really sweet have that much but is it really necessary. I would check the numbers and respec a few more times myself but dont feel like wasting to much more plat figured I would see what you guys thought first thanks.

Royce
06-13-2010, 02:27 AM
It depends entirely on your playing style, and the skills you have points in, and use frequently. For me, 20ish is nice, but I'd take even more (in fact all you have to do to get more is become a warrior, but I digress). I personally am keeping my Int closer to 161 where the 4th M/s appears. The other points can better serve in dex and/or str I think.

Izbar
06-13-2010, 02:32 AM
Fair enough, Im going to run around with 19 for a while and feel cool and see if it affects my survivability at all if it doesnt ill get to feel cool all the way to 45 :P

Esus
06-13-2010, 03:01 AM
I have a str based pally Mage with 21m/s...

Royce
06-13-2010, 03:38 AM
I have a str based pally Mage with 21m/s...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know warriors are the new mages. It pisses me off: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3237-Please-rectify-the-oasis-gear-mana-regen-situation
I really hope STS does something about it. They've nearly rendered Int based mages obsolete.

King Richie
06-13-2010, 06:20 AM
i have 7 h/s and 7 m/s and im very happy with that