PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Report Button for rushing too many times

Swimmingstar
08-02-2011, 10:59 AM
In pvp people keep rushing me and i get mad and it's not my gameand they won't stop I think you should be able to report for rushing and my second suggestions is there should be report button in game for bugs too

simnar_
08-02-2011, 11:06 AM
first off ther is no rule about rushing if someone is trying to kill you they wont stop so you can "regen"

second off most people dont even know what rushing is

third off i remember my pvp amature days we all had them before we did tourny's and judged mathces rushing wasnt even a problem if youu werent rushing you were being rushed

so in the end we all have to learn to (here comes caps) DEAL WITH IT

CrimsonTider
08-02-2011, 11:25 AM
first off ther is no rule about rushing if someone is trying to kill you they wont stop so you can "regen"

second off most people dont even know what rushing is

third off i remember my pvp amature days we all had them before we did tourny's and judged mathces rushing wasnt even a problem if youu werent rushing you were being rushed

so in the end we all have to learn to (here comes caps) DEAL WITH IT

Kinda harsh, Sim.

I dont think rushing will ever stop (like spawn killing). A rule I use is to leave if you ask them to stop after first rush and they don't. It gets better ss you learn the rushers from none.

GOOD LUCK!!

simnar_
08-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Kinda harsh, Sim.

I dont think rushing will ever stop (like spawn killing). A rule I use is to leave if you ask them to stop after first rush and they don't. It gets better ss you learn the rushers from none.

GOOD LUCK!!

harsh? or the truth?

Flickz
08-02-2011, 11:56 AM
The truth

Darkfader
08-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Not against rules or tos, not reportable. Just deal with it or leave to another arena.

Register
08-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Heres a solution! make your own hosted games. It usually will fill up pretty quickly. If somebody is being rude or anything, tell em to stop a few times and if it persists, boot them using /boot rushingnoob I asked you to stop rushing....

That will become:

SwimmingStar has booted RUSHINGNOOB from their game with reason: I asked you to stop rushing....

Then your pvp game is happy :)

Elyseon
08-02-2011, 01:13 PM
If u don't like rushing, host the game and boot people that rush

Otukura
08-02-2011, 01:45 PM
harsh? or the truth?

Both. Even if they did put it in(which I really don't think they should), how would they detect that? You can't really look over someone's rushing history, like you can their chat logs.

Piosidon
08-03-2011, 11:13 PM
But sometimes by the time your done typing the boot command your already dead

superglut2
08-06-2011, 04:41 AM
bug report button is better then goimg to forum