PDA

View Full Version : Quests please.

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Just grinding all the time seems too repetitive, can have some quests and story please.

Sayishere
06-13-2010, 05:25 AM
its coming man give it time, look at their roadmap

Pleasure_Pirate
06-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Yes, the game is still in it's early stages. Give them time, it'll be here.

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 06:48 AM
So this is open beta? why are they taking money already? Will there be wipe?

Violentsaint
06-13-2010, 06:53 AM
So this is open beta? why are they taking money already? Will there be wipe?

its not so much a beta... there just new to making MMO's and there just rolling with the punches and patching things whenever they can.

and they take money cos they need to, how else would they pay for the servers? flood the game with adds for crappy apps? no thanks

King Richie
06-13-2010, 06:56 AM
its not so much a beta... there just new to making MMO's and there just rolling with the punches and patching things whenever they can.

and they take money cos they need to, how else would they pay for the servers? flood the game with adds for crappy apps? no thanks

There not new to MMOs they made star wars galaxy or some **** like that .. there new to Iphone MMOS but in all honesty EVERYONE is !

Violentsaint
06-13-2010, 07:04 AM
There not new to MMOs they made star wars galaxy or some **** like that .. there new to Iphone MMOS but in all honesty EVERYONE is !

yer i heard that in another thread, im surprised i had never heard of star wars galaxy, considering how big of a star wars fan i used to be.

P.S STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT FTW!!!

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 07:10 AM
So there will be no wipe right? I don't want to pay for extra dungeons for nothing.

Violentsaint
06-13-2010, 07:12 AM
So there will be no wipe right? I don't want to pay for extra dungeons for nothing.

if you mean wipe as in needing to pay for everything again, then no there wont be a wipe

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 07:43 AM
wipe as in the server resets, everyone starts again, happens to most mmorpg from transition closed beta to open beta.

King Richie
06-13-2010, 07:45 AM
No because this is a finished product this is not a beta ! This Wipe will never happen !

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 07:51 AM
They kinda rushed it if it's the "finished" product..

Away
06-13-2010, 07:57 AM
They kinda rushed it if it's the "finished" product..

It's an iPhone MMO, not a computer one- you have to remember that.
It's quality obviously won't overtake the computer MMO's (except for a few exceptions), but it's a pretty darn good MMO in my opinion.

Kaizoku
06-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Not saying it's not a good MMO, just saying they left alot of features out before making it "finished" product. Features such as quests should already be in before making it "finished" product. Implementing it later can be unbalanced. Later players have no incentive to do it, since rewards will be for low levels. They will need to have more NPC popping out of nowhere, and mobs have names to do quests? Also need non-equipt drops as well? And this forum needs custom avatars :/

nerdherd
06-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I can't stand it when people call this an "open beta"...this is a finished game that has been doing well enough that the developers are putting tons more time and effort into making even better. Where's your game? If you're so demanding I'd like to see what you can do :P

Banned
06-13-2010, 12:31 PM
I can't stand it when people call this an "open beta"...this is a finished game that has been doing well enough that the developers are putting tons more time and effort into making even better. Where's your game? If you're so demanding I'd like to see what you can do :P

You tell em' dawg!

Sayishere
06-13-2010, 12:34 PM

stars wars galaxies came out in 2003, it was the first stars wars based MMO and only (well STOR coming out soon)

alot of the ideas the devs are putting into this game like player housing, pets etc were in this game, i assume this is where they get alot of their ideas from, this is what attracts me to PL lol, theres similarities :D

the devs are experienced enough, they could of added this stuff before actually releasing the game but i personally dont mind waiting for the stuff to come