PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles Beta on Android Market

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 05:12 PM
454Spacetime Studios is pleased to announce the expansion of the Beta Test of our latest game, the sci-fi epic MMO Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles by making the app available on the Android Market. We invite any interested player to download and play on their Android powered device running OS 2.0 or above.

Please keep in mind that the product is still Beta. As such it is a work in progress. You may run into bugs or other issues and the beta version does not fully represent what will be in the launch version.

Click here to download Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles from the Android Market (https://market.android.com/details?id=sts.sl)
For our fans with Apple iOS devices, we continue to work with Apple regarding approval of Star Legends for the App Store. We are excited to get Star Legends in to your hands when it fully launches in the near future.

iK4ngsta
08-02-2011, 05:13 PM
yay!!

squishyoreos
08-02-2011, 05:14 PM
I dont see it. Its on the android market?

Breadkeeper
08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
So is this just the Same beta on the Android market? Or is there lvl cap raise and new content? Sorry, just want clarification.

iK4ngsta
08-02-2011, 05:16 PM
it doesnt show up in the android marketplace

Conradin
08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Groan- i hate apple

Hankomachos
08-02-2011, 05:18 PM
I dont see it. :/

Conradin
08-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Any way toget android market on a ipod. Lol

Physiologic
08-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Here's the thread with the .apk link to those who can't find it on the Android market:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32473-StarLegends.apk-now-available-for-those-without-market-access.

Direct link to apk: http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk

Prestige
08-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the info on PL. Hopefully apple will allow release soon.
Edit: Maybe I should try getting the android market on the nook.

Register
08-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I am gonna eat apple pretty soon. I might just have to call them!

Swimmingstar
08-02-2011, 05:34 PM
why cant i find?

Ebalere
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Apk link doesnt work for me..

alexjp
08-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Ebalere use this link phy posted.
http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk (http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk)

Ebalere
08-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Ebalere use this link phy posted.
http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk (http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk)

Thats what i did use, and got an error..

squishyoreos
08-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Here's the thread with the .apk link to those who can't find it on the Android market:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32473-StarLegends.apk-now-available-for-those-without-market-access.

Direct link to apk: http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk happy 2000th post and thanks so much!

Apk link doesnt work for me.. check your security settings.

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Just saw it on the Market while doing my daily search for SL and was confused. So wait, this just a client update for those with devices authorized for the beta or is the beta just being opened to the general Android public?

And can this be installed through the Market over the beta "keys" or we must uninstall those first?

Really confused.

Grimtigrex
08-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Awesome ill be cradad2 im cradad in pl

Justg
08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Beta opened up to the Android Market. Same content and level cap as previous beta. You'll need to reinstall new client.

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Omg Omg!!!!! I have an android!!!!!!!! OMG OMG Ty I LOVE you SAMMIE!!!!;) and all u Devs actually!!!

Lowlyspy
08-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Lol sweet now all our android people can join us on the beta!

Sanityreaper
08-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Omfg I ****ing love you!!!! Ive been waiting so long seriously you guys at sts just made my week<3

Sanityreaper
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Guys click on the link in this post to down load it see u all there

Bgandyful
08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
omg.......interesting.....my post yesterday...now this.

CappinClutch
08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
way to light a lil fire under Apple's *** guys...LOVE IT!!!

alexjp
08-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Do you guys know when it will be accepted by Apple?

Silentarrow
08-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Sam, mind giving us an estimate of when it will be released? (this week or next week)

Ovocotto
08-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Want to play it:(

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Just saw it on the Market while doing my daily search for SL and was confused. So wait, this just a client update for those with devices authorized for the beta or is the beta just being opened to the general Android public?

And can this be installed through the Market over the beta "keys" or we must uninstall those first?

Really confused.

Anyone with access to the Android Market or that can sideload the .APK from the forum download link can install and play the Beta version of Star Legends. If you already have an earlier version you will need to update to this new version (many bug fixes, features, continued development, etc.)

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Guys it cant be downloaded directly from sts forum app go on the girum webpage then link works)

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 05:56 PM
https://market.android.com/details?id=sts.sl Here's the direct Market link. Should open up the Market app if you have it. It does that for me so I had to use tabs to keep it from doing that. It doesn't come up yet if you do a search on the Market website for apps published by STS since that seems to take a bit to get hooked up, but since the PL link is sts.pl, I decided to try it and it worked.

And thanks G and Sam. So the beta clients given out are officially outdated I guess.

Edit. Oh great, I went to all that work and they got the link in the first post now.

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 05:56 PM
*forum webpage has working link

XchilangopwnX
08-02-2011, 06:03 PM
https://market.android.com/details?id=sts.sl Here's the direct Market link. Should open up the Market app if you have it. It does that for me so I had to use tabs to keep it from doing that. It doesn't come up yet if you do a search on the Market website for apps published by STS since that seems to take a bit, but since the PL link is sts.pl, I decided to try it and it worked.

And thanks G and Sam. So the beta clients given out are officially outdated I guess.
Thank you web link would not work so very much appreciated :D

DRONE769
08-02-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm so excited!!!

alexjp
08-02-2011, 06:06 PM
You guys going to answer my question ;)

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 06:06 PM
So can this be installed directly over the keys that were given out or the key has to be uninstalled first? Is there no way to keep settings? Never went from a non-Market app to a Market version of it, so I don't know how that works.
Thank you web link would not work so very much appreciated :DGlad it was useful to at least one person. :) You are quite welcome.

alexjp
08-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Bronisklav84 you had gotten a beta key right? If so, just go into star legends app and it will pop up with three download links one from andriod market spacetime website and vcast just click one and then it will install the newer version.

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Web version wouldnt install trying market now i have v 1.0.0 but 1.0.1 not installing the one from direct link(((

TheSnowman
08-02-2011, 06:19 PM
The only problem I have with this as an apple user is that I probably won't get the name(s) I had planned on getting on release. Though it's too late to go back now so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Bronisklav84 you had gotten a beta key right? If so, just go into star legends app and it will pop up with three download links one from andriod market spacetime website and vcast just click one and then it will install the newer version.Please spell my name right. Thanks.

See, this would have been a better idea had I found out about it from opening the game in the first place. :) I actually just searched in the Market app for games by STS and saw it. Do you know if I can install directly over my beta key or have to uninstall it first? The beta keys are non-Market apps, and I honestly have no idea if the Market can properly update on top of a non-Market previous version.

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Do you guys know when it will be accepted by Apple?

For our fans with Apple iOS devices, we continue to work with Apple regarding approval of Star Legends for the App Store. We are excited to get Star Legends in to your hands when it fully launches in the near future.

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
This game is so fun!!!! To bad my inspire just died :( and I left the charger at school :(

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
See, this would have been a better idea had I found out about it from opening the game in the first place. :) I actually just searched in the Market app for games by STS and saw it. Do you know if I can install directly over my beta key or have to uninstall it first? The beta keys are non-Market apps, and I honestly have no idea if the Market can properly update on top of a non-Market previous version.

You can install it like a new app, if you have the room. You probably want to delete the old version since it won't work anymore.

alexjp
08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Sorry about that and i think you can directly install it over the beta key without unistalling it first ,but something is wrong with mine. I update it and then i click install and then it says app didn't install and then closes. I mean you can try might work for you.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Booooo i want to be a beta testet but apple is such a nerve :(

alexjp
08-02-2011, 06:26 PM

I know that already Sam... You said that in your first post.

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Sorry about that and i think you can directly install it over the beta key without unistalling it first ,but something is wrong with mine. I update it and then i click install and then it says app didn't install and then closes. I mean you can try might work for you.

Have the same prob maybe direct link isnt my phone/screen compatible idk trying market version now it show only those apps that work with your device

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 06:32 PM
You can install it like a new app, if you have the room. You probably want to delete the old version since it won't work anymore.Oh so the Market beta installs as a separate app if you have a beta key? Thank you for the info Sam. Downloading now, then I will uninstall the key once Market download is done and confirms as working. Kinds hoping I will be able to keep my Options settings/quick chats and it will install over the key, but hey there's always copying from PL since I use the same quick chats.

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 06:35 PM
After downloading from market it said that app has a wrong signature cant be installed((

Martin Tander
08-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Yaay i unistalled 1.0.0 and had been able to install 1.0.1 then))) now to patch it

Quientar
08-02-2011, 06:51 PM
on the market, search for "space time studios" to find the SL download.

Ishadowera
08-02-2011, 06:56 PM
THIS IS SO AWESOME!.... NOT!! im hating apple right now...

Arguntom
08-02-2011, 07:12 PM
I wonder if STS posted the beta in the market because so many people were getting the beta without vcast or earning it through a giveaway.

mikeyleath
08-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Ok I had the beta version before if was on the market and when I try to update it says my phone is incompatible. Can anyone help me with.this? My phone is a T-Mobile htc sensation so it pretty up to date.

Kraze
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Kraze don't do it....but I want sl on my iOS device....but kraze flaming board won't do anything...hmmm yay for all of you that can play!

/end internal dialogue

Samhayne
08-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Ok I had the beta version before if was on the market and when I try to update it says my phone is incompatible. Can anyone help me with.this? My phone is a T-Mobile htc sensation so it pretty up to date.

Mikeleath, don't update your old client. Delete it and get the new client.

Get the App from the Android Marketplace at: https://market.android.com/details?id=sts.sl
Download the .APK from the forums at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32473-StarLegends.apk-now-available-for-those-without-market-access.

Ladyshooter
08-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi,
Sorry to question the wisdom of the admins, but why redirect the old thread here, when this thread is specifically related to the Android version, when the old thread was obviously being used by those of use interested in the Apple version specifically.

I realise the old thread was getting long, but you should has simply redirected to a new thread.

Like I said sorry to critisise because I think you Admin guys do a great job.

LadyS

Zbooo
08-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the ship, new guys add me on game Zbooo

apocketlegend
08-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm so confused on quests with SL I'm having to do alot of running around to find people :/

Quientar
08-02-2011, 09:18 PM
you only need to run around for the orientation quests. theres 8 of them. once you finish them, you get to go kill stuff in the dungeons and stuff to complete quests

Kraze
08-02-2011, 09:19 PM
So android users get first dibs on names, huh? What a bummer.

Tis ok ban I'm sure "sjfjdjsjdnrkdj" will be available when we get to play

Zbooo
08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I love how this is a pimp smack to Apple users! Gotta love it.

kavanah
08-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Sounds like they still have to work on some things before Apple will approve it. I wouldn't expect to see it out in the App store for another week or two, with a possibility of 3 weeks.

kavanah
08-02-2011, 09:31 PM

I'm pretty sure they are going to do a wipe upon release.

Silentarrow
08-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Nope, the only thing they are going to wipe is the players kill and death count.

skavenger216
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM

I completely agree with STS and their decision to open beta to all Android users. Why should we have to wait for Apple? When I bought my phone I specifically bought an Android because I didn't want to deal with apples crap. If I wanted to deal with apples rediculous approval process, I would have bought an iPhone. If you have any problems with STS doing this, take it up with Apple, imo its not STS's problem. They are losing money every day that they don't release, because of apple.

EDIT: I said that they should do this in the lobby the other day, although I don't think any devs were there to see it. Never thought they actually would, lol.

AOmonsta
08-02-2011, 10:04 PM
When apple users get the game it'll be full version with most bugs fixed. Think of it that way.

bronislav84
08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
So android users get first dibs on names, huh? What a bummer.That was already the case with the closed beta. Basically what is likely to happen now is that a lot more names will be snatched up with more people playing. Expect to also have people hold good names for ransom or snatch names then quit on purpose, never to be seen again. Maybe.
I'm pretty sure they are going to do a wipe upon release.Just k/d.

Prestige
08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
So glad I reserved my name :)

fruitbattwo
08-02-2011, 10:43 PM
are you serious?! omg apple is slow no offense but btw rumor is that they havnt aproved cuz they read forums and here us callin them crap. Maybe we should just stop complain about it. but if im wrong maybe they did already appprove and the devs are waiting for all of us to settle down. and we should be happy apple approved pl. Maybe they have so many apps to approve that they havnt gotten to ours. so maybe we should all calm down and....... DANCE LIKE THIS GUY!!!:banana::D

kavanah
08-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Nope, the only thing they are going to wipe is the players kill and death count.

That's stinks =[

kavanah
08-02-2011, 11:01 PM

Agh. That stinks.

Paul Javier
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
downloading ryte now :))

Pman3255
08-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Downloading soon. Hope my nc won't freeze :D

nazgulking
08-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Ugh. I'm feeling a pain in my stomach. Thank you Apple :( Maybe it is the right time to switch to Android...

Blind
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Wth this is completely unfair!

Slush
08-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Agh. That stinks.

Duuuude since when were you back?!

Breadkeeper
08-03-2011, 01:37 AM
It may be unfair, but it was also unfair that Apple got Pocket Legends before Androids did. So Meh.

Biuzi
08-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Hello someone please help, I have a HTC Wildfire S, and when I try to download it from market it goes to 100% then says download unsuccessful.
Please Help!

Samhayne
08-03-2011, 05:00 AM

If you really want to reserve a name, find a friend, relative or stranger on the street with an Android Device, convince them to download Star Legends, log in with your Pocket Legends account and make your character. Or go into a store that sells Android and use one of their demo devices. That or you could have reserved your name back when reservations were around. Either way, if you really want a name, there is something you can do about it. If you don't want the name that much, well wait with us for Apple...

Samhayne
08-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Hello someone please help, I have a HTC Wildfire S, and when I try to download it from market it goes to 100% then says download unsuccessful.
Please Help!

You might check out this article:http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20075762-i-have-trouble-installing-or-updating-the-game-on-my-android

Also, you might start a new post in the Android section about your problem where more might find and reply to you. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?44-Android-Star-Legends

naptownblunt
08-03-2011, 05:45 AM
Im disapointed sry sts

nazgulking
08-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Im disapointed sry sts

Actually they just extended the beta to all Android users, nothing new under the sun. Android users just got the beta not the full release, so STS didn't do anything unfair. Apple doesn't want beta app so here we go at the beginning. Who whe want to blame is Apple in the end and I'm seriously thinking of switching to Android. Apple approval procedure stinks.

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Now it isnt a ghosttown at blackstar. :)

Silentarrow
08-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Is there any chance of an Apple release this week?

JTrons
08-03-2011, 07:20 AM
 so sad for my iOS

draxor
08-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Hey sam i wounder if we Will still have the chars from the beta and play with them when it launches or Do we have to start over?

Silentarrow
08-03-2011, 07:48 AM
You get to keep all data but your characters kill and death count.

Aaron Joshua Cohen
08-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Now it isnt a ghosttown at blackstar. :)

I noticed as well. It went from 10-15 active games at a time to 20-30 games... very busy now.

apoceq
08-03-2011, 09:44 AM
So where are the patch notes?

LordEspe
08-03-2011, 09:47 AM
I just gave up on Apple!

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 10:29 AM
That's stinks =[No it's as it should be, or that would be wasting people's time and plat. I actually charged plat for the first time last month.

The plat shop was open (You should know if you've been following the threads that people can at least respec which costs plat) so that should have been a dead giveaway of no wipe. I also wanted one but once I found out the plat shop was open it all made sense.
Please Help!That's how mine acted until I uninstalled my beta key that was non-Market. It won't be able to install over a non-Market app of the same name.

If that isn't your case then sorry, I tried to help.

Duke
08-03-2011, 10:41 AM
No it's as it should be, or that would be wasting people's time and plat. I actually charged plat for the first time last month.

I disagree -- it would have been easy enough to refund platinum purchases made during the beta and to just reward beta testers with exclusive vanity items (in addition to having the privilege of playing the game and being ready with pre-tested strategies on official launch).

As for the comments upthread about how this is some sort of karma for iOS users because they got PL first, that was a completely different situation. PL was written for iOS and was only ported to Android after it became a success on the iOS platform. SL was developed for both platforms at the get-go, so aside from what have been a limited beta, it should have launched on both platforms simultaneously.

Obviously, the fact that Apple approval hasn't happened yet is because Apple has determined that the version(s) of SL that they have tested violate one or more of Apple's APIs or policies, causing some changes to need to be made and resubmitted. STS can't publicly go into the details to any significant degree because the first rule of the app store approval process is that you don't talk about the app store approval process. (And yes, the second rule of the app store approval process is that you don't talk about the app store approval process.)

Snakespeare
08-03-2011, 11:17 AM
As for the comments upthread about how this is some sort of karma for iOS users because they got PL first, that was a completely different situation. PL was written for iOS and was only ported to Android after it became a success on the iOS platform.

So true. Plus, the concept of karma is that "you sleep in the bed you make". iPhone users did not make this bed.

To some extent, I am glad that more people get to play. However, I am not pleased with the response regarding names. My only way to get a name I want is to borrow someone's Android device? That's not going to happen.

So I'll wait for the iOS release and take what names I can get.

LOL! Someone said maybe it's time to switch to Android. FOR A GAME?!?! Not on your life! hahahahahha

Xcerted
08-03-2011, 11:42 AM
How big is the game?

CanonicalKoi
08-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah, at the very least, reopening the name reservations would be nice. :(

Snakespeare
08-03-2011, 01:18 PM
How big is the game?

They say you should reserve 100 Mg of space because it expands.

Tvis
08-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Tis ok ban I'm sure "sjfjdjsjdnrkdj" will be available when we get to play

Lol, not kidding. I dibs "jlkjdlkjadvj"

kavanah
08-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Duuuude since when were you back?![/QUOTE]

Not back in PL. Waiting for SL to open to IPhone users

Numb
08-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Whoooooot oh happy day!!!!

KNOW_BRAINER
08-03-2011, 04:31 PM
had to change some filters in my market search for it to come up. found it, downloaded it, chose my 3 different characters (got all the names i wanted!) and played for about 3 seconds before my phone died. left my charger at work and i'm on a week vacation, but i can rest easy and go full force when the time permits.
thanks spacetime for my new addiction.

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I disagree -- it would have been easy enough to refund platinum purchases made during the beta and to just reward beta testers with exclusive vanity items (in addition to having the privilege of playing the game and being ready with pre-tested strategies on official launch).

As for the comments upthread about how this is some sort of karma for iOS users because they got PL first, that was a completely different situation. PL was written for iOS and was only ported to Android after it became a success on the iOS platform. SL was developed for both platforms at the get-go, so aside from what have been a limited beta, it should have launched on both platforms simultaneously.

Obviously, the fact that Apple approval hasn't happened yet is because Apple has determined that the version(s) of SL that they have tested violate one or more of Apple's APIs or policies, causing some changes to need to be made and resubmitted. STS can't publicly go into the details to any significant degree because the first rule of the app store approval process is that you don't talk about the app store approval process. (And yes, the second rule of the app store approval process is that you don't talk about the app store approval process.)Or not refund and give a vanity item based on how much plat you spent, in tiers. It isn't fair to give the same item to people who spent 1 plat and 1k plat. I had about 50 plat when they changed their policy for the shield from full main line to 30 or more plat. I do think people who spent a lot more could have gotten something else. But hey I'd take it if I got all my plat back and got to keep my characters at level 1 with the names I want. That sounds fair to me. I agree on the rest, but wonder what SL could have violated in Apple. It's not like STS are out to steal our money and credit card info. They're a good company that don't force the premium store down our throats like some other companies. I've played "free" games where to really play and enjoy you have to pay or the game is just not fun. That's the reason I charged plat, because I decided this company deserves it. Money hungry they are not, so they do deserve it at least once.
How big is the game?Android version client is like 23 megs currently. IOS one could be larger or smaller, what with apparently Apple actually finding something wrong with it.

Tvis
08-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Or not refund and give a vanity item based on how much plat you spent, in tiers. It isn't fair to give the same item to people who spent 1 plat and 1k plat. I had about 50 plat when they changed their policy for the shield from full main line to 30 or more plat. I do think people who spent a lot more could have gotten something else. But hey I'd take it if I got all my plat back and got to keep my characters at level 1 with the names I want. That sounds fair to me. I agree on the rest, but wonder what SL could have violated in Apple. It's not like STS are out to steal our money and credit card info. They're a good company that don't force the premium store down our throats like some other companies. I've played "free" games where to really play and enjoy you have to pay or the game is just not fun. That's the reason I charged plat, because I decided this company deserves it. Money hungry they are not, so they do deserve it at least once.Android version client is like 23 megs currently. IOS one could be larger or smaller, what with apparently Apple actually finding something wrong with it.

Most violations come from the way in-app purchases work. Apple doesn't want any other way for players to buy things, but through Apple's passway. That's the only thing I would think that could have slowed down the game, but as quoted before:

It's all under the hood

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Figured that. Money hungry Apple

Fiddycent
08-05-2011, 08:55 AM
So Sam is there any chance of seeing SL this weekend? Or is it a pipe dream?

Razghoul
08-05-2011, 10:46 PM

I sure hope not. I spent over 100 plat on decent gear for my toons.

agirlyboy
08-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Hey so apple is taking their time fixing the kinks an preparing for the release so they are makin it compatible for iPhone an I'm not so impatient but the excitement for this game is huge you should be reimbursed for all the platinum you bought if they wipe it's only fair if they did wipe

neonrunner
08-06-2011, 11:41 AM
If apple approved pocket legends why won't they approve star legends right that's what sucks about waiting

Notorious Legend
08-06-2011, 12:37 PM
It's like a government situation, they tell you one thing to hold you over as everything behind the scenes permits. Just go with it, hopefully apple HAS accepted it and they are just working out the kinks until they throw it at you randomly to make you wet your pants :)

Fiddycent
08-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Hey it's been almost a month sconce SL was sent to apple and still no game... So sts are we going to possibly see SL this week?

nazgulking
08-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Hey it's been almost a month sconce SL was sent to apple and still no game... So sts are we going to possibly see SL this week?

It's Apple fault and they keep the last word on it.

Fiddycent
08-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah I know.. Was jus hoping sts would maybe have some kind o info for us by now ya know

nazgulking
08-08-2011, 11:21 AM
It's what we all want, pal ;)

JadedSkatePunk17
08-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Quit crying about names. Only thing they will be reseting is the kills and death count. Everything else will stay. Sorry guys but that's what happens.

zuesmirza
08-09-2011, 05:44 AM
I know everyone is excited about SL but I want the music,madness,blood update of PL.. IDC abt SL when will the new update come plz tell me.

Snakespeare
08-09-2011, 07:25 AM
I am excited about Nuri's Hollow, too. Yesterday in the chatbox a dev visited and when I said that, he said it's almost ready to submit! Nobody said any timelines, of course, but we can expect a post soon that the new client is being submitted.

nazgulking
08-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Ok, that means at least other 2 weeks wait. This means we will see online PL expansion before SL lol

Ovocotto
08-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Nice:)

fromtravis2u@hotmail.com
08-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Apple does not give any formal information in-regards to a release date. Apple either tells you approved or not-approved with deficiencies. There has obviously been some issues with the software that need to be corrected by spacetime and then resubmitted to Apple for re-approval. In my experience once the process of approval has begun and the corrections to the software are made then apple will retest in an expedited manor. This is assuming that Spacetime has made the correct changes Apple was asking for and there are no new problems withe their changes. There seems to be allot of people the thinks the delay is all because of Apple, however if the software was truly ready to be released it would have most likely been done already. I am not saying it is Spactimes fault for wanting to give us another great game but perhaps they should have worked on getting the game released before announcing the release of a new game and then waiting for it.

RedRyder
08-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Everyone should cut STS some slack. They were losing money by waiting for apple which I know understand, and they have mouths to feed so it's very logical. Android didn't get pl till 6months later, so iOS users such as myself can't really complain. The universal plat issue is all apples fault so it had to be removed for hope of approval. Let's just sit tight :)

Snakespeare
08-12-2011, 06:19 PM
There has obviously been some issues with the software that need to be corrected by spacetime and then resubmitted to Apple for re-approval.

I highly doubt it's the software. I am 99.99999% certain it's about money.

RedRyder
08-12-2011, 07:47 PM
It was the platinum issue that SL wasn't approved

mikecartoons
08-13-2011, 03:54 PM
well it doesnt matter anyway we cant do out right now but wait

Uzikrabd
08-13-2011, 06:34 PM
It was the platinum issue that SL wasn't approved Well didnt they just change the plat thing between games or is there something else because my understanding from you is it should be or almost ready

Tvis
08-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Well didnt they just change the plat thing between games or is there something else because my understanding from you is it should be or almost ready

Yes, it was just changed. However, Apple re-reviews after things have been changed. I've got the feeling it's coming out soon; I hope I'm right.

cafsaer
08-16-2011, 01:09 PM
I cant wait for sl because then i dont hav to hide from my brother wen i play pl XD

Kraze
08-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Uh why is this thread still open with the trend of locking and moving that has been going on?

Zerious
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Uh why is this thread still open with the trend of locking and moving that has been going on?

hasn't been locked yet? :P