PDA

View Full Version : PVP Twink Best Level

Viktor Atanasov
05-20-2016, 04:38 PM
I wanted to start a twink.
What is the best level for twinking , i mean most active. I was thinking of level 16. I have like 7m so i think im good .

Donquixoth
05-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Try low lvl first, if you bored then level up.

Visiting
05-20-2016, 09:12 PM
56 is best 10/10

intrepd
05-20-2016, 11:37 PM
56 is best 10/10

He clearly asked for a twink bracket not endgame, dude that's your second post calling endgame a twink bracket, i know that you do know it is not a twink but you are making fun of twinks could you just stop? You got an answer for what twinks mean in the previous post.

As for my opinion I'd say try 10-11.

jimbollido1
05-20-2016, 11:40 PM
Level 10-12,
Level 14-16,

Sent from hell using Tapatalk

Visiting
05-21-2016, 12:31 AM

He clearly asked for a twink bracket not endgame, dude that's your second post calling endgame a twink bracket, i know that you do know it is not a twink but you are making fun of twinks could you just stop? You got an answer for what twinks mean in the previous post.

For the record, I have way more than 2 similar posts. I don't expect anyone to take my opinion seriously on these types of threads, but I have the right to state my opinion :)

Kingslaughter
05-21-2016, 12:46 AM
Silly opinion lol

oekeone
05-21-2016, 12:49 AM

take yo dictionary out of here

Viktor Atanasov
05-21-2016, 05:50 AM
So level 16 its not good ? Because im level 16.

To be or not to be...
05-21-2016, 06:01 AM

Your definition lacked a sentence...

'Twinks are also derived from those whom can't usually handle the game at the optimal level; so they prey on the innocent new players who lack experience and skill within a game.

putter
05-21-2016, 07:58 AM
Level 16 is great and active! Also level 10 is a good bracket

intrepd
05-21-2016, 11:11 AM
take yo dictionary out of here
First just like what he said i have the right to state my opinion, 2nd thats not even my ss i found it in the same thread he was trolling about twinks.

intrepd
05-21-2016, 11:13 AM

'Twinks are also derived from those whom can't usually handle the game at the optimal level; so they prey on the innocent new players who lack experience and skill within a game.
Not really even Justg said that he did not like the 1 shot in endgame go check his thread. There are innocent people in every bracket though.

DLQ
05-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Are you okay with gang, block, racism, and trash talking? If yes, welcome :)

Ssneakykills
05-21-2016, 12:53 PM
16 is alright if you like ganging, trash talking and guild run maps yah

Oh wait that's every level

Trenton
05-21-2016, 12:58 PM
First just like what he said i have the right to state my opinion, 2nd thats not even my ss i found it in the same thread he was trolling about twinks.
I thought that ss was familiar lol

Das my phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

epicrrr
05-21-2016, 01:21 PM

Really? And you think endgame dont "prey" on undergeared 56 player?

oekeone
05-21-2016, 02:41 PM

cool..........

Visiting
05-21-2016, 03:24 PM

But at 56 it's not like it's a low level player who doesn't know what they're getting into once they join a PVP room.

Lawpvp
05-21-2016, 04:39 PM

1. there is no "optimal level". many would argue lvl 36 was actually the best lvl but nobody is lvl 36 anymore, and endgame pvp at lvl56 iss less active than many twink levels. And considering there is a lot more food running around in endgame than in twinks, u might wanna check your statement. And people ive seen come from endgame to twinks didnt even know that nekro shield had a 5 second cooldown. average twink player compared to an average endgame pvper, ill put my bet on the twink

That's the open websites for you. People edit it to suit their own needs or contact to owners to edit anything that affronts their mentalities with a law suit.

@OP
There is no "best twink brackets", twink brackets for every month. The best way to PvP is at endgame where the only time you will be a twink is when endgame hits and you can flag easily. Too many positives about endgame, you have gear to farm, more active, easier to find event runs and the only time I would tell you to go twinking is when you don't PvE and only merch.

Even then you need to be loaded in gold because you will end up needing to switch your bracket when people with multiple twink chars decide to switch brackets and its just you and 5 other people in different time zones fighting each other.��

1. he asked for the best bracket. If your opinion is that there is no best twink bracket then your answer shouldve ended there instead of suggesting endgame as Visiting did. I suggest both of u to take more time reading the OP's post before typing out a response.
2. Yes you can farm gear at endgame but at twinks u dont have to. Still rocking lurid bow, druid set, errier amulet, mythic ring. All over 1 year old, and how many times have endgamers had to buy new gear since then?

3. event runs are easier at twinks than endgame

Ill give you the point about pve, @OP dont make a twink if u want to pve but since your asking for the best twink bracket im guessing its for pvp not pve.

But at 56 it's not like it's a low level player who doesn't know what they're getting into once they join a PVP room.

your right, at 56 its a high lvl player who does know what they are getting into and will still be farmed/ganged for being undergeared. another difference is there are a lot more undergeared people at endgame

intrepd
05-21-2016, 06:57 PM

Does not really matter there are players who ONLY hunts undergeared in both twinks and endgame why do you keep suggesting 56 to every twink thread btw just curious.

oekeone
05-21-2016, 07:02 PM

well as you said I can state my opinion too...so....*dab* *whip nae nae*
Now watch me Whip

😜
👊/||\_
_/¯ ¯\_

Now watch me Nae Nae

👋
\ 😳
|| \_
_/¯ ¯\_

Visiting
05-21-2016, 07:02 PM
Does not really matter there are players who ONLY hunts undergeared in both twinks and endgame why do you keep suggesting 56 to every twink thread btw just curious.

The majority of 56 players are geared to a certain extent (arc ring and such) since everything is pretty cheap these days anyways, also, I suggest 56 because in my opinion endgame is the best, though honestly endgame is quite boring now IMO since the nerfs were added, since there's little to no use for a rogue in clash. Seeing as this a public forum, I'm allowed the right to state my opinion as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules.

intrepd
05-21-2016, 07:03 PM
well as you said I can state my opinion too...so....*dab* *whip nae nae*
Now watch me Whip

��
��/||\_
_/¯ ¯\_

Now watch me Nae Nae

��
\ ��
|| \_
_/¯ ¯\_

First of all that quote was not to you, 2nd i know he can state his opinion but I'm asking what is the reason him to always suggest endgame for twink threads

intrepd
05-21-2016, 07:07 PM
The majority of 56 players are geared to a certain extent (arc ring and such) since everything is pretty cheap these days anyways, also, I suggest 56 because in my opinion endgame is the best, though honestly endgame is quite boring now IMO since the nerfs were added, since there's little to no use for a rogue in clash. Seeing as this a public forum, I'm allowed the right to state my opinion as long as I'm not breaking any forum rules.

Well there are players who only hunt undergeared ones and leave when geared joins thats almost in every bracket and i did not say that you can not state your opinion but its annoying to keep suggesting endgame to almost every thread that asks for twink bracket.

Visiting
05-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Well there are players who only hunt undergeared ones and leave when geared joins thats almost in every bracket and i did not say that you can not state your opinion but its annoying to keep suggesting endgame to almost every thread that asks for twink bracket.

Well, those players are generally considered trash and if they get into a clash they're always the first to be swapped. Also, if the person is looking for a good Pvp lvl I feel like I might as well state the one that I feel is best.

intrepd
05-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Well, those players are generally considered trash and if they get into a clash they're always the first to be swapped. Also, if the person is looking for a good Pvp lvl I feel like I might as well state the one that I feel is best.
Yeah they usually get swapped out but in twink it takes long enough to swap a new player out because they do not even know how, but those are also players though even though they are undergeared "trash" is not the right term. They are in every bracket and endgame PVP is almost dead now even 46 is more active, ctf is completely dead and all what i find in TDM is stack tanks so it would be more fun to choose a low level twink now and level to endgame once its alive again

Visiting
05-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Yeah they usually get swapped out but in twink it takes long enough to swap a new player out because they do not even know how, but those are also players though even though they are undergeared "trash" is not the right term. They are in every bracket and endgame PVP is almost dead now even 46 is more active, ctf is completely dead and all what i find in TDM is stack tanks so it would be more fun to choose a low level twink now and level to endgame once its alive again

Endgame is dead since lots of rogues used to be viable in Pvp at endgame but now they don't get called to clash, thus resulting in less PVP games since you're gonna want mages/tanks only it would seem @ endgame currently.
#RIPendgamePVP2013-2015

Oezheasate
05-21-2016, 07:46 PM

Endgame is better deal with it, people know more of their classes, a lvl 56 mage will have made many more experiences as to how his class works than a lvl 10 mage, therefore the food, noobs, newbies entering pvp is restricted to a minimum in comparison to twinks. Also clashes are more challenging and fast paced.

Visiting
05-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Endgame is better deal with it, people know more of their classes, a lvl 56 mage will have made many more experiences as to how his class works than a lvl 10 mage, therefore the food, noobs, newbies entering pvp is restricted to a minimum in comparison to twinks. Also clashes are more challenging and fast paced.

Fast paced is a bit exaggerated with these nerfs, feels like I'm playing @ lvl 26 again ffs

Lawpvp
05-21-2016, 09:17 PM

People know more at lvl 56? Lmao good one. Ive seen endgamers come to twinks who didnt even know nekro shield had a cooldown. He said at endgame people just spam it. Not to mention some people have been twinking long before many endgamers started pvp. So who has more experience as to how his class works then? And if endgamers are so much more experienced with the different classes how come when endgamers went to twinks for the tournament they lost to other twinks? And considering it costs farm more to be a maxed endgamer, there will be a lot more food, noobs, newbies in comparison to a maxed endgamer than for twinks.

Juggernaut and mashing AA followed by axe throw is definitely more challenging than twinks. Lmao

Visiting
05-21-2016, 09:23 PM
People know more at lvl 56? Lmao good one. Ive seen endgamers come to twinks who didnt even know nekro shield had a cooldown. He said at endgame people just spam it. Not to mention some people have been twinking long before many endgamers started pvp. So who has more experience as to how his class works then? And if endgamers are so much more experienced with the different classes how come when endgamers went to twinks for the tournament they lost to other twinks? And considering it costs farm more to be a maxed endgamer, there will be a lot more food, noobs, newbies in comparison to a maxed endgamer than for twinks.

Juggernaut and mashing AA followed by axe throw is definitely more challenging than twinks. Lmao
If endgamers had beaten career twinks in that tournament you'd still be hearing endgamers laugh about that, using that logic I guess the same team could lvl up to 56 and beat the same team at endgame?? Oez isn't saying that all endgamers are experienced, cuz they're not, there's nabs at every bracket ofc, but any decent endgamer knows their class like the back of their hand and knows how to utilize pets/skills for the best outcome.

intrepd
05-21-2016, 10:02 PM
If endgamers had beaten career twinks in that tournament you'd still be hearing endgamers laugh about that, using that logic I guess the same team could lvl up to 56 and beat the same team at endgame?? Oez isn't saying that all endgamers are experienced, cuz they're not, there's nabs at every bracket ofc, but any decent endgamer knows their class like the back of their hand and knows how to utilize pets/skills for the best outcome.

Does it mean that twinks no nothing about their class? At least warrior stack is killable in twinks using curse mage unlike 56 most games are stacking warriors with sword that shows alot about their class yes.
All levels has newbies.
Back to the main topic just state ur fav twink bracket
I recommend 10

Visiting
05-21-2016, 10:06 PM
Does it mean that twinks no nothing about their class? At least warrior stack is killable in twinks using curse mage unlike 56 most games are stacking warriors with sword that shows alot about their class yes.
All levels has newbies.
Back to the main topic just state ur fav twink bracket
I recommend 10

You could wipe tank stacks at 31-46, I honestly don't know about 56 since I haven't played much at all since I find the current "balance" fairly unbalanced. Though at endgame it made more sense to use a clock Mage over curse Mage^^
Also, I'm not trying to say that twinks don't know how to play or anything of the sort.

intrepd
05-21-2016, 10:11 PM
You could wipe tank stacks at 31-46, I honestly don't know about 56 since I haven't played much at all since I find the current "balance" fairly unbalanced. Though at endgame it made more sense to use a clock Mage over curse Mage^^
Also, I'm not trying to say that twinks don't know how to play or anything of the sort.

You recommed him to go 56 so you should know about it, anyways endgame should be 56 not 31-46 no? And curse is more useful than clock for mage @ twink
Back to the main topic.

Visiting
05-21-2016, 10:28 PM
You recommed him to go 56 so you should know about it, anyways endgame should be 56 not 31-46 no? And curse is more useful than clock for mage @ twink
Back to the main topic.

I was referring to those levels when they were "endgame", I recommend 56 purely because it's endgame, as someone who plays MMOs for the sole purpose of leveling up to the highest level, grinding to get the best gear, and then using said gear to PVP/Farm for profit, as people do in most real MMOs, I feel like twinking is taking away from the MMO roots and simply giving more experienced players to prey on inexperienced players without having to worry about things like gear progression (lol@gear progression anyways though in AL), while I do realize that twinking is a widely accepted thing in the "Legends" games, I still see it as a traditional MMO player sees it, strong players picking on newer players.

Dex Scene
05-22-2016, 12:11 AM

sorry mate but endgamers don't spam nekro shield. There are so many foods at twink level who can level up to endgame and can say that the same thing "We just spam pet and autos in twink level".
So not true!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
05-22-2016, 12:13 AM
nice question to start a drama [emoji14] Lets we all discuss about it generally :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

kinzmet
05-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Twink VS Endgame!
Round 1,254,569,126,112,021

*Sits on the couch and grabs popcorn*

DLQ
05-22-2016, 02:17 AM
I wanted to start a twink.
What is the best level for twinking , i mean most active. I was thinking of level 16. I have like 7m so i think im good .

After read all comment, still wanna play twink (or pvp)? XD

xutreuqux
05-22-2016, 02:35 AM
Some ppl hate twinks bcuz they dummy farm gang block tt, much much hate on other guilds etc. They prefer play fair and sportivity.

But yea as a twink on 16 those dirty tricks and personal problems makes it feel much more satisfying when we kill enemies, enemies tt, gets ganged blocked and run from us, those factors make it more than just a game, more interesting, more weigh on ur shoulders when u r in a war, winning wars actually mean something very personal, makes us feel powerful, makes u and ur guild much closer and feels more like a gang. A game where u play fair and then say gf gf will be boring soon.

In endgame u see too many different ppl making it hard to connect, killing ppl u dont know feels flat. In twink theres not as many ppl but each of them is more active and u see familiar ppl in rooms so u meet ur enemies more and killing them feels very good.

Tldr:
If u pvp just to pass time, test skills, have a faint heart etc go endgame.
If u pvp with dedication, make ur guild famous and respected, like to have revenge against personal enemies, go twink.

Zynzyn
05-22-2016, 02:56 AM
56 is best 10/10

You have every right to have an opinion and express it in the forum if you are not breaking any TOS, but the OP clearly asked for a suggestion about "Twink" brackets and your answer about lv 56 is misleading. Now if the intent of your misleading answer is in jest or attempt at trolling, one can only guess. Not that it matters. Just requesting you to not derail new forumer's curious threads if you cannot be informative.

As to answer Viktor's question, active twink levels, IMO are 10, 13, 15-16 and 17. Try to start at the lower active brackets and then level up or stay if you like.

Deacon Barton-Cootes
05-22-2016, 02:57 AM
To be honest I've been twinning for 3 years. I see many 9-11s around they look very at. 13-14 is not as active. 15 is much active now then before. 15 was also a good level to do lb runs in watcher tombs untill 200% movement speed for 50-56 was released.... 16 is dead trash now. So overral go to level 10 be famous for dummy farmind

Titanium
05-22-2016, 05:15 AM
Best twink is lvl 17. More blocks than pros. Oh wait, everybody blocks? then no pro...

Allows.
05-22-2016, 05:54 AM
Best twink is lvl 17. More blocks than pros. Oh wait, everybody blocks? then no pro...

i wonder how you haven't been banned yet

Emryys
05-22-2016, 06:08 AM
7 lvl is better

Lawpvp
05-22-2016, 07:52 AM

Once again showing how much of a hard** u get for trying to put down twinks. Hats off to u for getting farmed in pvp and stalking forums as compensation

Titanium
05-22-2016, 09:47 AM
i wonder how you haven't been banned yet

Life is so cruel aww

Once again showing how much of a hard** u get for trying to put down twinks. Hats off to u for getting farmed in pvp and stalking forums as compensation

I love twinks If i would hate them I wouldnt post anymore. I didn't pvp for more than 4 months. I quitted AL , buoy. But my posts get enough attention since I'm quoted by you all the time and your fellow companions. Thanks for caring ! :** I'm pretty sure farming naked dummy newbies makes your ego go big and big everyday aww :*

Trenton
05-22-2016, 09:56 AM
But the thing is, they specifically asked for a twink level. You must be the type of person that when someone asks for help fixing something on their mustang, you would reply, "Get a camaro, mustangs suck!" Clearly not helping anybody, but it is of course your opinion, that you of course are allowed to express, as long as no rules are broken. There's absolutely no point in posting it except to show that you care about something else other than the OP. Congratulations.

Visiting
05-22-2016, 10:33 AM
But the thing is, they specifically asked for a twink level. You must be the type of person that when someone asks for help fixing something on their mustang, you would reply, "Get a camaro, mustangs suck!" Clearly not helping anybody, but it is of course your opinion, that you of course are allowed to express, as long as no rules are broken. There's absolutely no point in posting it except to show that you care about something else other than the OP. Congratulations.

That analogy isn't quite right, as it implies that the OP already owns a "mustang", but in most cases where I suggest endgame, the OP is wondering where they should PVP, not how to get better at PVP. A better analogy would be - "Hey, what kind of used mustang should I buy? And then I suggest that they buy a new mustang, since it's better for essentially all intents and purposes. The person who made the thread may be looking for a low level bracket to play at, but if I help them change their mind and head to endgame, I'd say that helped someone :)

Trenton
05-22-2016, 10:51 AM
That analogy isn't quite right, as it implies that the OP already owns a "mustang", but in most cases where I suggest endgame, the OP is wondering where they should PVP, not how to get better at PVP. A better analogy would be - "Hey, what kind of used mustang should I buy? And then I suggest that they buy a new mustang, since it's better for essentially all intents and purposes. The person who made the thread may be looking for a low level bracket to play at, but if I help them change their mind and head to endgame, I'd say that helped someone :)
Okay.

intrepd
05-22-2016, 11:45 AM

What if he was already endgamer and did not like it? Suggesting it would be useless no?

Visiting
05-22-2016, 12:15 PM
What if he was already endgamer and did not like it? Suggesting it would be useless no?

Well, if that is the case, he didn't say anything about that, so...

yubaraj
05-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Lol. This twink vs endgame drama is never gonna stop.

Anyways I guess level 15 is most active twink bracket.

Whoever is telling that level 56 is best twink bracket, makes me laugh. It depends on personal choice. Some people may like endgame some people like twink. And btw I won't agree that 56 is twink bracket.

At least we can level our pet using plat now. But most boring part of game is grinding experience points for our pet. It's not easy to level the pets we use for pvp purpose. Thats the main reason I chose twink.

And plz don't assume that every twink pvp player prey on new undergeared player. It's no fun. Also, there are alwqys some players who dummy farm, gang, tt either it's twink or endgame.

Alhuntrazeck
05-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Some ppl hate twinks bcuz they dummy farm gang block tt, much much hate on other guilds etc. They prefer play fair and sportivity.

But yea as a twink on 16 those dirty tricks and personal problems makes it feel much more satisfying when we kill enemies, enemies tt, gets ganged blocked and run from us, those factors make it more than just a game, more interesting, more weigh on ur shoulders when u r in a war, winning wars actually mean something very personal, makes us feel powerful, makes u and ur guild much closer and feels more like a gang. A game where u play fair and then say gf gf will be boring soon.

In endgame u see too many different ppl making it hard to connect, killing ppl u dont know feels flat. In twink theres not as many ppl but each of them is more active and u see familiar ppl in rooms so u meet ur enemies more and killing them feels very good.

Tldr:
If u pvp just to pass time, test skills, have a faint heart etc go endgame.
If u pvp with dedication, make ur guild famous and respected, like to have revenge against personal enemies, go twink.
@Bolded portion: lolwut? It's been long established that endgame is fast-paced (too fast-paced, even) - the last thing you should do if you have a faint heart...

Also there are many players in endgame - giving rise to more diversity, which is a good thing - but you'll also have plenty of guild rivals if you're in a PvP guild; case in point, horror and magnum or whatever they are called now.

Just my $.02, hope the OP (somehow) got his question answered!

#inb4l

xutreuqux
05-23-2016, 12:33 AM
@Bolded portion: lolwut? It's been long established that endgame is fast-paced (too fast-paced, even) - the last thing you should do if you have a faint heart...

Also there are many players in endgame - giving rise to more diversity, which is a good thing - but you'll also have plenty of guild rivals if you're in a PvP guild; case in point, horror and magnum or whatever they are called now.

Just my $.02, hope the OP (somehow) got his question answered!

#inb4l

I did not mean the heart to stay focus and alert like in endgame, i mean the heart when u get tt and bullied badly by enemies. Many ppl quit because of this. And yea there is only 2 big sides in endgame as far as i know, less ppl to kill. In twink (in 16-17 before i quit) theres so many sides like mac apple+impreza vs ASU vs Nvm vs Xpsy, therefore more to kill.

Anyway strong heart is not the most important thing in fast paced pvp, its green ping. Ty

Viktor Atanasov
05-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Can't handle ?I'm pretty sure my level 56 rogue will wipe you from the world.

Viktor Atanasov
05-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Btw,i started with level 16 twink and i dont like it that much.I buyed lurid bow para eye for 3.2m but i was new in the twink world so yea.
But the point is i wanted to pvp.Endgame pvp is boring.Cant find the right word to describe it.
3 Days in a row.Entering pvp room.
3 Warriors just tap auto-attack one pulls me in lava spots and i die.
So you think endgame pvp is good ?Twink its more fair i think.I didnt wanted to pvp at level 56.
I had 6k HP 1000dmg and 55% crit.
I dont think that were weak stats.
Consider the fact im not plat user how hard was for me to reach that stats.For nothing.Blame on STS and on noob players.Balance.

Alhuntrazeck
05-23-2016, 07:18 PM
I did not mean the heart to stay focus and alert like in endgame, i mean the heart when u get tt and bullied badly by enemies. Many ppl quit because of this. And yea there is only 2 big sides in endgame as far as i know, less ppl to kill. In twink (in 16-17 before i quit) theres so many sides like mac apple+impreza vs ASU vs Nvm vs Xpsy, therefore more to kill.

Anyway strong heart is not the most important thing in fast paced pvp, its green ping. Ty
But those guilds have more players than entire twink brackets combined so...

Also - 0 ping won't matter if you have a heart attack and die ;)

Visiting
05-23-2016, 09:06 PM

Also, it's not like you have to be in a Pvp guild to play PVP. I have 40k-ish Pvp kills overall at endgame and I've never been in a PVP guild.

xutreuqux
05-23-2016, 11:39 PM

More player doesnt mean more active ;)

Also, it's not like you have to be in a Pvp guild to play PVP. I have 40k-ish Pvp kills overall at endgame and I've never been in a PVP guild.
Thats why twink pvp is more social, u need good guild and be loyal to it to help u when u get ganged and revenge. And if u complain about ganging in twink pvp, we love it :)

Visiting
05-24-2016, 12:07 AM

Thats why twink pvp is more social, u need good guild and be loyal to it to help u when u get ganged and revenge. And if u complain about ganging in twink pvp, we love it :)

None of the points listed differs from endgame...

kinzmet
05-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Wow! This is a great show!

*Change position in the cough, chomps popcorn and grabs a coke*

Lawpvp
05-24-2016, 10:05 AM

None of the points listed differs from endgame...

Then let it never be said again that twinks gang more than endgame

tewdeadly
05-30-2016, 11:26 AM
1. there is no "optimal level". many would argue lvl 36 was actually the best lvl but nobody is lvl 36 anymore, and endgame pvp at lvl56 iss less active than many twink levels. And considering there is a lot more food running around in endgame than in twinks, u might wanna check your statement. And people ive seen come from endgame to twinks didnt even know that nekro shield had a 5 second cooldown. average twink player compared to an average endgame pvper, ill put my bet on the twink

1. he asked for the best bracket. If your opinion is that there is no best twink bracket then your answer shouldve ended there instead of suggesting endgame as Visiting did. I suggest both of u to take more time reading the OP's post before typing out a response.
2. Yes you can farm gear at endgame but at twinks u dont have to. Still rocking lurid bow, druid set, errier amulet, mythic ring. All over 1 year old, and how many times have endgamers had to buy new gear since then?

3. event runs are easier at twinks than endgame

Ill give you the point about pve, @OP dont make a twink if u want to pve but since your asking for the best twink bracket im guessing its for pvp not pve.

your right, at 56 its a high lvl player who does know what they are getting into and will still be farmed/ganged for being undergeared. another difference is there are a lot more undergeared people at endgame
A lot more under geared people at endgame? Its hard to find a person without arcane ring at endgame. Compared to the many foods you will see in twink bracket join games with a deary and twinks just farm them for hours. I know because I used to play 15-17 and that's mainly what we did was just hunt noobs. Not fun at all

Not really even Justg said that he did not like the 1 shot in endgame go check his thread. There are innocent people in every bracket though.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

resurrected
05-30-2016, 01:45 PM
A lot more under geared people at endgame? Its hard to find a person without arcane ring at endgame. Compared to the many foods you will see in twink bracket join games with a deary and twinks just farm them for hours. I know because I used to play 15-17 and that's mainly what we did was just hunt noobs. Not fun at all

I'd like to see your post after day of PvP in 15 nowadays. All we do is clashing for hours. Finger hurts.

tewdeadly
05-30-2016, 01:48 PM
I'd like to see your post after day of PvP in 15 nowadays. All we do is clashing for hours. Finger hurts.
I tried to do 15 PvP and I joined a room several times and they were dead each time so I moved on

resurrected
05-30-2016, 02:45 PM
I tried to do 15 PvP and I joined a room several times and they were dead each time so I moved on

Your timing is bad xD if you wanna many clashes come at Europe time 6pm till 3 am is full of clashes.

tewdeadly
05-30-2016, 02:49 PM
Your timing is bad xD if you wanna many clashes come at Europe time 6pm till 3 am is full of clashes.
Endgame 24/7 i can find a match I'll stick to that

resurrected
05-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Endgame 24/7 i can find a match I'll stick to that

Sure xD. Im talk about 6pm till 3 am cause its time when i play at weekend and in normal days till 10:30 pm always clash.
GL in endgame :) have fun

Bvtz
05-30-2016, 08:53 PM

Love it 😂😂

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Kriticality
05-30-2016, 09:20 PM

They came in second in the tournament after practicing for a week. Not a chance any twinks can do the same at end game. To find the best twink bracket you must first decide why you don't want the devs progression and figure out what you are avoiding as to why you don't wanna play the game as its meant to be played with the culmination of ALL data from all twink levels EVER. Then pick the bracket that suits why you don't want to play the way the game is designed currently and choose it. Some don't end game bc they can't afford. Some don't bc op weapons at some level. Some don't bc spec skills take more thought with more options. Pick what work for you and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk