PDA

View Full Version : few things

themars
08-02-2011, 06:46 PM
First of all nice update devs

Gonna update this when I find new bugs
*at the sector map u didn't do any quest it shows 0/8 or 0/10
*if someone new joins the guild it doesn't show in guild chat
* u can't join guild members in the guild hall there isn't a join button for them.
* main gate of dead man cave won't open instead of open it u can walk through it.

That's all for now

I love to hear your feedback or questions if u don't understand it Pls ask I wrote this very fast

Tell me what u think

Thx

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Going through DMC harry potter style. Just walk through the wall. (or door in this case)

Teddyache
08-03-2011, 07:04 AM
* main gate of dead man cave won't open instead of open it u can walk through it.

I think it's all the gates in dead man cave and big bug blast so it may be all the gates period. Didn't have time last night to check more levels. Also, you can't walk thru the door until it is properly unlocked/opened. I'm on HTC Thunderbolt.

Also, our guild chat did show new members (Knights of Cydonia). The 0/8 for the first quests is a known bug from the Vcast Beta so I think that will be fixed at full release.

Thade
08-03-2011, 10:05 AM
The doors in Delta 7 will be resolved in a patch today.
The sector map issue will be resolved in a patch today.

If someone new joins the guild it doesn't show in guild chat will be fixed in a patch, hopefully today.
The join button for friends in Guild Halls is intentionally disabled at this time. We may add this feature in the future.

thugimmortal
08-03-2011, 11:17 AM
The total completed quests text is still squashed up with the numbers too

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

themars
08-03-2011, 03:08 PM
The doors in Delta 7 will be resolved in a patch today.
The sector map issue will be resolved in a patch today.

If someone new joins the guild it doesn't show in guild chat will be fixed in a patch, hopefully today.
The join button for friends in Guild Halls is intentionally disabled at this time. We may add this feature in the future.

Thx thade.

Futumsh
08-03-2011, 03:15 PM
The total completed quests text is still squashed up with the numbers too

On which screen, with what device resolution?

thugimmortal
08-03-2011, 04:01 PM
On which screen, with what device resolution?

320x480 LG optimus gt540

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Thade are you serious? You guys disabled joining friends who are in the same guild? Was this because of people joining friends not in the same guild? Why can't the button just disappear for people not in your guild? Please don't penalize those who only used it to join their own guildmates.

Although for some reason I once saw a level 2 who was not in a guild and he was in the ROM guild hall for about 2 minutes. Didn't say anything, just left.

thugimmortal
08-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Anyone else find that the chase camera swings round a bit too far now

Futumsh
08-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Thade are you serious? You guys disabled joining friends who are in the same guild? Was this because of people joining friends not in the same guild? Why can't the button just disappear for people not in your guild? Please don't penalize those who only used it to join their own guildmates.

That's not it at all - you just can't join people in guild halls. You can still join them in campaigns or in the blackstar.

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes that was exactly what I am displeased about. :( I understood what you said. We should be allowed to join friends who are in the same guild as us if they are in the guild hall. Just disable it if they're in a different guild.

And sorry, thought that was Thade who posted that.

themars
08-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes that was exactly what I am displeased about. :( I understood what you said. We should be allowed to join friends who are in the same guild as us if they are in the guild hall. Just disable it if they're in a different guild.

And sorry, thought that was Thade who posted that.

Read karaai haha my post lol

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes I did. They both posted here and confused me lol.