PDA

View Full Version : CS Suggestion

Tbird
08-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I was just thinking, when Star Legends launches and tons of new players come into the game, they will not know what the price of their loot is. This being said, there could not be any of the same items already on cs to give them a ballpark price.

I think it would be cool if there was a "Suggested Price" when you try to sell something on CS. This would eliminate a lot of confusion and reduce the need for "Price Checks" on the forums. I realize the "Suggested Price" would change frequently, but I believe it would be a great addition to an already great game.

For example, say someone wanted to sell a pair of Iridium Stompers. They would go to cs, then to sell, then select the Iridium Stompers. On the right side where the stat line is, (for example, 6 str, 1% dodge, etc,) there would be another line that said "Suggested Price: 700-1000 Credits"

Tell me what you think!

Mennddoza
08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
I like it.... This could possibly in Pocket Legends as well

Maynard
08-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Supply and demand will always dictate price. Suggested retail would be irrelevant depending on supply.

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeh suggested price is a bad idea, if u was 'suggested price' liquidate it for the autovalue. Most prices jump around too much to have a consistent 'suggested price'

Cahaun
08-03-2011, 01:39 AM
I think this suggested price idea can actually be used well.

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 07:54 AM
A suggested price would be search that item on market and list for similar price

Matutd
08-03-2011, 08:19 AM
it is a great idea, but it should only stay in the game for 1-2 months until everyone gets used to the prices. Because its not the devs that decide the prices its us. :)

Mennddoza
08-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Pretty sure it could be automatic price setting

drewcapu
08-03-2011, 09:18 AM
A suggested price would be search that item on market and list for similar price

Normally, that would be the case.

But, if you notice in PL's CS lately, there can be times when particular items have no listings to search for. And, there's always going to be someone who doesn't check CS every day that's going to be the one person looking to sell one of those particular items that will be looking for a price check.

Thade
08-03-2011, 10:09 AM
The Market should set it's own price based on supply and demand. =)

Elyseon
08-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Suggested price is worthless, take laser talon for example, one day it was selling for 3k, a week later it was 50k+, how would u set a suggested price for that. CS runs buy supply and demand. I have lvl21 earthquake plate, even tho it's pretty rare you can't sell it too high on CS because there's a very limited number of buyer. Yes, if the CS was an organized store it could have suggested price. But that's not how a free market works.