PDA

View Full Version : alien oasis part 2?

Violentsaint
06-13-2010, 07:28 AM
hey devs i know part one just came out but i was wondering when part 2 comes out.

will it be this month?

and there will be alien gear in part 2 right? haha just kidding im sure there will be

P.S i love the egyptian gear, looks hot =D

Kingofthebear
06-13-2010, 07:51 AM
How sick would it be if alien gear changed your facial appearance a la Ursan Warlord Armor?

KingFu
06-13-2010, 08:30 AM
From what I have herd, the second part will have the aliens and new weapons (I am thinking the lvl 41 and 43 Egyptians drops won't be in the future, I am guessing though) and will be out this month, since it is still part of version 1.3, probably towards 3/4s through the month or at the end, since part one was released so early.

Violentsaint
06-15-2010, 02:46 AM
well there gonna release another campaign next month, so part to of oasis has to be out this month

Inching
06-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Not everyone is crazy like us with no life and play this all day hahahahah only we r in such a hurry. I swear when I hv time at work I log in, in the car waiting to pick up wife from work I log in, arrive at home and log in, dinner table I log in and wife about to smack me in the face for playing before bed and not talking to her I still log in. I need therapy BUT every time I log in even for 5 mins I see Mystic online hahahaha.

And also Violent most of the time, dudes u wanna share some therapy bills with me???

RedRyder
06-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Honest to god, me and a girlfriend were in bed and she wanted to get the bussiness, but she instead went to sleep angry when I said " hang on I'm not level 40 yet "

maneut
06-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Not everyone is crazy like us with no life and play this all day hahahahah only we r in such a hurry. I swear when I hv time at work I log in, in the car waiting to pick up wife from work I log in, arrive at home and log in, dinner table I log in and wife about to smack me in the face for playing before bed and not talking to her I still log in. I need therapy BUT every time I log in even for 5 mins I see Mystic online hahahaha.

And also Violent most of the time, dudes u wanna share some therapy bills with me???

Lol... I don't have a wife but I got HUGH panda eyebags all thanks to PL :p but hey, I'm enjoying it haha :) Long Live PL!!

Haikus
06-15-2010, 08:11 AM
yeah i miss out on alot to play this game cuz when i reach caps and have everything im doing nothing but when i have something to do new stuff or new map comes out and i wanna get so i play....but im 16 so half of what u said doesnt apply to me like the wife part

Violentsaint
06-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Lol I didn't call my girlfriend for a week mostly due to
ancient swamps release and she ended up dumping me for not keeping In contact with her

it was a 13 month relationship aswell, I even moved 3 hours from home and lived with her for a month. But had
to move back home due to money issues

soz this was kinda off topic >_<