PDA

View Full Version : 46/46 AO quests... but hint still directs me to Endee

Trollee
08-03-2011, 02:22 AM
I think the title says it all... But I have completed 46/46 Alien Oasis quests and 29/33 In Balefort Sewers. However, apart from the 3 quests you can do once you reach level 56, I have done all quests but one. Although when I clear all my quests the hiunt says that Endee is waiting for me in Alien Oasis. Does anyone know why this might be ????

Thanks

aldoric
08-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Wow thats very strange....... try sending a message to the devs asking them they could probably clear the error up for you! :)

Siejo
08-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Endee is a daily quest so it will always reset and point you to him if a day has passed.

ZeraJade
08-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Ha mine always sent me back to Burke... And I fell for it 3 times!

If your missing 1 in sewers just take all the dailies. Your probably missing one from Lily so make sure you do hers every day at least and keep track of which boss she sends you after. If you are still missing the quest you can see which boss she didn't send you after yet.

Trollee
08-05-2011, 01:12 AM
I think I have done all of Lily's daily quests, as I did the "DAILY: Goldfever" quest this morning which is the first of the 6 quests meaning that I had done the full loop! Don't know... very strange indeed :/

Elyseon
08-05-2011, 01:14 AM
U have to do Lily's quest 4x. Yeah that really tripped me up too

Otukura
08-05-2011, 01:15 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide

Check that, specifically the BS section. Are there any that stand out as having not been done?

Trollee
08-05-2011, 01:28 AM
U have to do Lily's quest 4x. Yeah that really tripped me up too

As in all of Lily's 6 quests 4 times ??? ... so 24 daily quests in total ?

Otukura
08-05-2011, 01:35 AM
As in all of Lily's 6 quests 4 times ??? ... so 24 daily quests in total ?

BALEFORT SEWERS QUESTS -

Hideout Quests:

Quest: “Stolen Treasures”
Given by: Agent Smith (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: The Bandit Boys have stolen a lot of goods from the citizens of Balefort. Travel to their Hideout and Stronghold, defeat bandits, and recover 100 units of stolen goods.
Notes: N/A

Quest: “The Big Job”
Description: Find Catpaw within the Hideout and defeat her to find out what she knows about the Bandit Boys next big job
Notes: Go to Criminal Plan’s Chest on Hideout to complete quest

Quest: “...I Expect You To Die”
Description: Find the demon Goldfever within Hideout and defeat him

Quest: “They Are Robbing the Bank!”
Given by: Criminal Plan’s Chest (Balefort Sewers – Hideout)
Description: Return to Agent Smith in Muck Hovel and show him the Bandit Boy’s plan
Notes: Available after completion of “The Big Job” quest

Stronghold Quests:

Quest: “The King and Queen of Crime”
Description: Located the Bandit King and Queen within Stronghold and defeat them
Notes: Given after other quests for Agent Smith are completed with exception of “Stolen Treasures” quest

Quest: “Random Notes”
Given by: Chest of Notes (Balefort Sewers – Stronghold)
Description: In order to discover if the bandits currently have any victims search the rest of the Stronghold and try to find recent ransom notes

Catacombs Quests:

Quest: “Skin Slime Cream”
Given by: Mad Martha (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Fight sewer slime in the Catacombs or Roach Motel and collect high quality sewer slime to make a face cream or Mad Martha. Not every sewer slime will have the correct type of slime so you may have to kill a number of them to get what you need

Quest: “A Whole Heap of Trash”
Description: Search the Catacombs for the being known as Trashheap and destroy it before it can get any bigger.

Quest: “Animated Slime”
Given by: Dead Sewer Slime (Balefort Sewers – Catacombs)
Description: While under the effects of the magical residue, search for corpses of sewer slime that have been dead for a while with in the Catacombs. Getting close to these corpses should release any magical energy they might still contain and leave you with a tiny bit of the magic used to create them.
Notes: You must have the magical residue to do this. It’s a blue mist around your character similar to what a set would give off. You have to stand around the corpses for about 5 seconds in order to collect magical residue.

Roach Motel Quests:

Quest: “Hazardous Waste”
Given by: Hazmat Investigator (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Search the Roach Motel for unsealed barrels of hazardous waste. Because the waste is highly toxic do not approach barrels unless you are properly shielded. You will need to find some sort of shield to protect yourself against the effects of the toxin.
Notes: Defeat the green guys by the barrels to get a temporary shield. Stand over the barrel to seal it.

Quest: “They Never Die!”
Description: Find the Cockroach’s lair within Roach Motel and squish the enormous insect

Swill Pitz Quests:

Quest: “The Crying Spirits”
Given by: The Wise Woman (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Travel to the Swill Pitz and destroy the goblin totems located there. Without their totems, the goblins will be unable to block the visions of the Wise Woman and she will be able to get to the heart of what is going on.

Quest: “A Goblin Slayin’ You Will Go”
Given by: Ranger Redtail (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Travel to Swill Pitz and kill 100 goblins in order to help out the Rangers

Quest: “They Always Come Back”
Given by: Ranger Redtail (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Search the Swill Pitz for the Goblin King’s lair and defeat him…again

Bounty Quests:

Quest: “WANTED: Blanky”
Given by: Bounty Board (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Blanky the Safecrack is a dangerous criminal working with the Bandit Boys in the Bandit Hideout. He is sometimes out on one of his “jobs’ but comes back to the Hideout on occasion to count his ill gotten gains.
Notes: Random spawn

Quest: “WANTED: Drusila Badelf”
Description: Drusila Badelf is a dangerous criminal working with the Bandit Boys in the Bandit Stronghold. She is sometimes out scamming people but always eventually returns to the Bandit Stronghold to shop online
Notes: Random spawn

Quest: “WANTED: Ooze”
Description: Ooze is a sewer slime of some notoriety. Reports are that it has a “residence” within the confines of the Catacombs but is often away traveling in other parts of the sewer.
Notes: Random spawn. Quest available after Blanky and Drusila are defeated.

Quest: “WANTED: Goop”
Description: Goop is a sewer slime gone bad. Reports are that it has a “residence” within the confines of the Roach Motel but isn’t always there. Sometimes Goop is away doing nefarious things to people’s plumbing.
Notes: Random spawn. Quest available after Blanky and Drusila are defeated.

Quest: “WANTED: Noodles”
Description: Noodles is a goblin from the wrong side of the tracks. Reports are that he makes his lair within the Swill Pitz but is often away clubbing seals and eating people
Notes: Random spawn. Quest available after Ooze and Goop are defeated.

Daily Quests:

Quest: “DAILY: The Bank Job”
Description: Use the tunnel leading to the Bank Vault from the Bandit Hideout. Once within the vault defeat the bandits and stop them from robbing the bank.
Notes: Given after completion of “They Are Robbing the Bank!” quest

Quest: “DAILY: Kidnapped”
Description: Travel to Bandit Cells from the Stronghold. Once inside the Bandit Cells defeat the guards and free all the captives
Notes: Given after completion of “Ransom Notes” quests

Quest: “DAILY: The Animator”
Description: Use the portal leading from the Catacombs into the Steam Chamber, the lair of the Animator. Defeat the Animator and find the secrets to her power, but beware of the magical minions that will surely be guarding her lair.
Notes: Given after completion of “Animated Slime“ quest

Quest: “DAILY: Noxious Times”
Description: Travel from Roach Motel to the Fetid Halls. Once there search for Dr. Noxious’ lair and defeat him before he can unleash his master plan of poisoning the entire world
Notes: Given after completion of the “Hazardous Waste” quest. You’ll need to complete the “Breaking Containment” quest in his lair in order to get past the toxic barrels. You only need to complete it once.

Quest: “Breaking Containment”
Given by: Hazmat Containment Unit (Balefort Sewers – Fetid Halls)
Description: Find containment units and destroy them to trigger an emergency
Notes: You only need to complete this once.

Quest: “DAILY: The Goblin Ritual”
Given by: The Wise Woman (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description: Travel from Swill Pitz to the Goblin Tunnels and stop the goblin ritual. Defeat the goblin shaman performing the ritual and smash the cursed bones of the dead to free their souls from this plane
Notes: Given after completion of “The Crying Spirits” quest.

[B]The follow rotates daily and will take you five days to complete all of them since you can only do one per day.

Quest: “DAILY: Goldfever”
Given by: Lilly (Balefort Sewers – Muck Hovel)
Description:
Notes: Likely becomes available after you've completed 19 BS quests.

Quest: “DAILY: Bandit King and Queen”
Description:

Quest: “DAILY: Trashheap”
Description:

Quest: “DAILY: Cockroach”
Description:

Quest: “DAILY: Goblin King”
Description:

Crown of Persistence Quests:

Quest: "Stolen Wealth"
Given by: Fallen Prince (Muck Hovel)
Description: Retrieve the Fallen Prince's Wealth from Goldfever!
Notes: You need to be level 56 to be offered the quest.

Quest: "Crowning Achievement"
Description: Recover the Bandit King and Queen's Crowns!

Quest: "Recipe for Revenge"
Description: Defeat Bandits in the Balefort Sewers
Notes: Speak with him again after completing the quest to craft the helm.

That's the sewer section cutout. There are only 5 from Lily. I bolded the entire section of her's for you.

Trollee
08-05-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm sure I have done all Lily's quests several times, as I already have 2 fine leather panels which requires 2x5 fine leather scraps which comes to 10 of lily's daily quests..
Nonetheless, there has to be a quest hiding somewhere that I havn't done....
Thanks a lot