PDA

View Full Version : Need a lvl 15 build

zuesmirza
08-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Please help.. M going to use this. character for farming dark forest and wylldwood.. Lvl 15 dex mage build needed

Air
08-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Hey,
I am not too familiar with low lvl twink builds.
Check out this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29094-Need-a-*FREE*-Twink-build-Then-come-on-down-to-the-Twink-Workshop!
I don't know if they are still helping people, but when i scrolled through a lot of people were getting help building their characters :)

Register
08-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Lol i can help!! I have a level 15 dexmage for wyldwood!! I havea few points in str (like 25 or so) to equip some show gear for towne. rest is dex. I have maxed fireblast and one in icestorm. One in drain life and one in rest except heal. I think thats 2 or 3. I use a JT platinum talon, level 5 blacksmiths chain (or something like that), some random helmet that boost my str like 2 points to use some towne gear, and a purple level 15 peppermint wing. I kill the mobs with my main and kill the boss with my twink. If you are up to some farmin with me, just pm me!

Zaltiar
08-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Register! I just made a lvl 15 dex-str bear for wyldwood today! Let's go on a farming session sometime bro :), its lonely running alone ;_; hahaha

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Wretch
08-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Add insanewench... Almost lvl 15 enchant... Plat pack b4 I knew better lol

Register
08-03-2011, 05:20 PM
ill add y'all and whenver Im on my twink (ill add you) you can just hop in and ill remake and wait for u. Ill pm you guys!