PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on LG OPTIMUS GT 540 getting random freeze crashes

thugimmortal
08-03-2011, 07:00 AM
On my gt540 I'm running a custom rom swiftdroid 2.3.5 cyangenmod 7.1
My processor is overclocked to 854mhz

I have a 256mb swap ext 3 partition for extra ram

At the time of opening the game I have 70mb ram free

I have set the internal android task killer values as low as possible so it doesn't kill the app

But still star legends randomly freezes and drops to home screen.
Its not everytime I do a run just at random points even when I'm in the blackstar town. If it is a ram problem wouldn't it crash everytime I do a run?

Because its a crash of this nature I can't get a logcat report.

So does anyone else have this trouble on the LG optimus / swift GT540.

We need to cater for the low end users too :)
I played pocket legends fine all the way to 56 I'd really like to say the same with star legends.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Blind
08-22-2011, 02:20 AM
Man how do people even play on this thing? i use ipod for pl, and then i remember that my phone is an android, so i tried sl. This phone is so crap, i cant move, cant rotate, cant hit skill and move at the same time, the frame rate is AWFUL. can u pls tell me how to install that custom upgrade that u have?

thugimmortal
08-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Man how do people even play on this thing? i use ipod for pl, and then i remember that my phone is an android, so i tried sl. This phone is so crap, i cant move, cant rotate, cant hit skill and move at the same time, the frame rate is AWFUL. can u pls tell me how to install that custom upgrade that u have?

The Phone is OK once you've updated it lol the game runs smooth on 3g no lag just mine crashes Im trying to find a solution.

Anyway to upgrade to a custom rom you need to follow this tutorial in the link below

http://android.modaco.com/topic/336131-guide-upgrading-from-21-or-16-to-23-swiftdroid/

and theres other mods on these forums too that boost the phone all with tutorials

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=773