PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.1 Content Update (65634)

asommers
08-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Armor sets should now occlude new player starting gear correctly
Vular Head Squid and Vintage Spacesuit vanity items should now occlude helmets correctly
Male Operative feet should no longer be joined
Delta-7: The first door in Rockfall Caves and the main generator door in Dead Man Cave should once again animate properly
Sector map no longer shows quest numbers for Blackstar
Enhancement Vendor Terminals added to the beginning of each level of Dynastar Labs
Fixed space helmet visuals
Fixed an issue where projectiles would fire out of the player's feet when equipped with the arm cannon
Private tutorial dungeons are no longer in the join game list
The entire guild is notified in guild chat when a new member joins.

AOmonsta
08-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Cool.

Quientar
08-03-2011, 01:39 PM
nice. thank you.

Silentarrow
08-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Now all we need is...
-Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles now correctly shows up in the App store.:D

Sanityreaper
08-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey here are a few thing I thinl you guys should look into wich is eaither lower the of postions or raiseing the price of gear is either 1 or 2 gold per piece and one hundred pots cost like 1500 gold thats atleast 1500 items selling at the price of two gold per piece thats alot of gold time.and effort for two hundred potions that will be gone in an hour <3 :)

eamon2plz
08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Great, thanks for the update and letting us know. Happy to see these bugs getting swatted down so quickly. A very good sign of excellent quality control

Constructive criticism: Next time consider giving a 10 or 15 minute warning before server reset to allow players to wrap up their quests and get to town. Not a big deal but my party started the boss's room when the notice came up and didn't even have the boss down before our disconnect.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Now all we need is...
-Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles now correctly shows up in the App store.:D

Got that right ;) we apple users can't wait :cool:

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Armor sets should now occlude new player starting gear correctlyAnybody mind explaining what this patch note means please? We don't have any armor sets when we start, only the starting armor.

The entire guild is notified in guild chat when a new member joins. I wasn't aware of this being broken.

Futumsh
08-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Anybody mind explaining what this patch note means please?
Effectively, it means your underwear doesn't show through your equipped gear anymore (unless it should).

whoamanwtf
08-03-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree with the raising the price of gear when sold... I just spent the money I have been saving for along time on potions and still couldn't afford the large numbers..

squishyoreos
08-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Hey here are a few thing I thinl you guys should look into wich is eaither lower the of postions or raiseing the price of gear is either 1 or 2 gold per piece and one hundred pots cost like 1500 gold thats atleast 1500 items selling at the price of two gold per piece thats alot of gold time.and effort for two hundred potions that will be gone in an hour <3 :) Your math doesn't make any sense :/. 1500 credits at 2 credits per item would be 750 items, not 1500. You also started with the prices for 100 stims then ended with 200 o.O

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Effectively, it means your underwear doesn't show through your equipped gear anymore (unless it should).Thank you Futumsh. Does this include hair through helmets, or does that still need yet another client? Haven't seen any people with helmet hair last night when I went on to test the new client, but can't be sure.

Any chance you guys would change the pants back, so we don't look like we're not wearing pants? Happens for both male and female. The new textures below the waist look flat down to the skin, instead of pants. It doesn't look like we're wearing clothes. Or wait, is this what was fixed?

squishyoreos
08-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Thank you Futumsh. Does this include hair through helmets, or does that still need yet another client? Haven't seen any people with helmet hair last night when I went on to test the new client, but can't be sure.

Any chance you guys would change the pants back, so we don't look like we're not wearing pants? Happens for both male and female. The new textures below the waist look flat down to the skin, instead of pants. It doesn't look like we're wearing clothes. Hair clipping errors are fixed entirely. :)

Breadkeeper
08-03-2011, 05:35 PM
This game is different, you are not supposed to buy 10000 Stimpacks and solo your way through the levels, you are supposed to form well rounded groups. Its very rare i have to use any stimpacks on any runs. When running in a good group.

bronislav84
08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Hair clipping errors are fixed entirely. :)So guess it was just some isolated cases where "naked gear" was showing while you were really wearing stuff.

DIRTYBURGERS
08-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Odd question but i have my main character as the owner of my Guild and i want to have my other characters join the guild and only have the 3 of them in there total, is there any way to do this?

Samhayne
08-04-2011, 11:37 AM
You'll need to invite a friend, make them an officer, log in your other characters, have your friend invite them, then remove your friend.

We know that offline invites would be a cool addition to Guilds (and a ton of other features). This first implementation of Guilds is just that - our first go at it.

Iaceden
08-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks!

whalords
08-04-2011, 01:03 PM
in app store i was looking to see if the game was released yet today and its not but it said no ratings for spacetime community and pocket legends so does that mean it is releasing very soon?

Sanityreaper
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM
These are a few bugs ive come across in the two days ive been playing
In the wepon crafter terminal all the rifles requires an aponent called the type IV scoped a-ok and even when you have that item on your inventory it dosnt register on the recipe witch in turn keeps u from crafting the item

Next the miners with aliens on thier heads in delta they heal them selfs so fast its pretty much imposible To kill them

And also im delta mine the last boss can be dmged by the comando dmg aura
And on a second note instead of having him in that circle you should make it bigger and he shouldnt be in there and agro right away all your team mates should have to be in the circle then some cave in happens and you cant get out of the circle there for handling the loss of agro and respawn of boss because of people who arent to good at playing like resetting the boss

Another thing is the price of stem pack are to much and the price u can sell gear for is to little and to fixated around 1 to 2 credits each every.item should be price by stats atributes ect making it easier or instead of causeing inflation in the game you could just lower the price of stem packs in genral and yes I know that you shouldnt have to use them to often but people dont know how too heal and this creates a problem causing you to use stem packs

And having to spend 1200 - 1500 credits for hundred stem packs takes you all day to farm it inless you get a green that will sell in the auction terminal for a.hefty.price

And also in the cycorp zone when you have to plant the explosives all over

the eggs always pop out so lets say you had to solo it you cant plant the explosives because everytime your hit the bomb cacles out of the arming sequince so its impossible to solo that lvl and this should be fixed so it dosnt reset or you just make five waves of the aliens come out of the eggs

Anyways these are.a few bugs ive noticed and just an insight to what I think should be fixed

Whatyouwill
08-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I think every single one of those is a game feature rather than a bug. 'Cept possibly the sell price, but then we're coping. I've only bought stims twice. Now I farm them, much better & forces me to learn efficiency with my characters which improves my team play.

Also... Bug reports et al should be in the feedback section.
Peace
=)

Edit: sry obv the gun not registering is not a 'feature'

Quientar
08-04-2011, 07:24 PM
In the wepon crafter terminal all the rifles requires an aponent called the type IV scoped a-ok and even when you have that item on your inventory it dosnt register on the recipe witch in turn keeps u from crafting the item

Never tried making items. was working fine in 1.0 i know, not sure in 1.0.1

Next the miners with aliens on thier heads in delta they heal them selfs so fast its pretty much imposible To kill them

That sounds right...players have healers, so why not the mobs. SL is deisgned for groups. get a group together and try delta again and you will have better luck.

And also im delta mine the last boss can be dmged by the comando dmg aura
And on a second note instead of having him in that circle you should make it bigger and he shouldnt be in there and agro right away all your team mates should have to be in the circle then some cave in happens and you cant get out of the circle there for handling the loss of agro and respawn of boss because of people who arent to good at playing like resetting the boss

Why change something that is meant to be that way? if people dont know how to fight miner, it is your responsibility to teach them and work with them. miner mcguirk is meant to be a royal pain.

Another thing is the price of stem pack are to much and the price u can sell gear for is to little and to fixated around 1 to 2 credits each every.item should be price by stats atributes ect making it easier or instead of causeing inflation in the game you could just lower the price of stem packs in genral and yes I know that you shouldnt have to use them to often but people dont know how too heal and this creates a problem causing you to use stem packs

Credits are geared up for the beta, and will be "fixed" in official release. SL is still in beta testing. be patient with the credit drops and sell prices and such. And packs are priced right...And if you are going through too many stimpacks, invite an engineer or two to help you. like i said before, SL is designed with a balanced group in mind. that means 1 operative, 1 engineer, 1 commando and 1 or 2 of any class for a 4 or 5 person party. try doing runs with a balanced party and see how things go.

And having to spend 1200 - 1500 credits for hundred stem packs takes you all day to farm it inless you get a green that will sell in the auction terminal for a.hefty.price

Read above about credits.

And also in the cycorp zone when you have to plant the explosives all over

the eggs always pop out so lets say you had to solo it you cant plant the explosives because everytime your hit the bomb cacles out of the arming sequince so its impossible to solo that lvl and this should be fixed so it dosnt reset or you just make five waves of the aliens come out of the eggs

There are some levels that are not meant to be solo'd. i repeat, sl is designed for group play.

Anyways these are.a few bugs ive noticed and just an insight to what I think should be fixed

None of the above are bugs (except for the craft one at the beginning). You are just not understanding how SL is designed. It is not PL, but is a different game and people are going to have to get used to it.

SssoulSsshine
08-05-2011, 04:38 PM

snip

Assuming you have the exact properly named weapon (there are a lot of variations, slight name changes, oranges, whites, etc), it is possible you have the wrong level...I noticed (or thought I did) weeks ago, I think it was trying to craft the X5 Hammer Fists...I had level 19s instead of 20s I think, as soon as I found a level 20 it showed up crafted just fine. I think the only bug is that it doesn't *mention* that your weapon needs to be level 20.

Whether that's a bug or just something we're supposed to figure out is anyone's guess...
:-)

DefynGravity
08-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Nice