PDA

View Full Version : The Arlor's Carnival Event.

Hercules
05-21-2016, 01:58 PM
Hello community,

I was thinking in a new and crazy idea hehehe.

As adding a new Arlor's Carnival mini event for 7 days that allows us to play minigames and receive Canival tokens to buy unique and original things.

http://fhm-conference.com/sitio/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/parque-diversiones.jpg

Example: - GOBLAL TIER.

Dynamic:

Everyone must search ballons from mobs and bosses, There are different ballons, when you open a globe this explodes and can contain :

*NOTE*: Global tier points do not add to individual points

- Blue ballon ( Drop from mobs) : 10 points for global tier and some gold (500-700g) - (10 gold for your 4 friends)
- Red ballon (Drop from Bosses): 50 points for global tier and some gold (800-1,5k) - ( 15 gold for your 4 friends)
- Golden ballon (Drop from Underhul bosses): 100 points for global tier and some gold (1,5k-2k) - (100 gold for your 4 friends)
- Super Golden ballon (Drop from elite Tindirin and Underhul bosses): 150 points for global tier and some of gold (5k-25k) - (500 gold for your 4 friends)

TIER SYSTEM

Bronze tier: 5 Carnival tokens and Ferris wheel - We can ride it for 24 secs and We can enter each hour and receive 8 carnival tokens. 10 Individual points

Silver tier: 15 Carnival tokens and Bumper car - We can ride it for 16 secs or play with your friend for 4 minutes and We can enter each 2 hours and receive 12 carnival tokens. 25 Individual points

Golden tier: 25 Carnival tokens and Swinging ship ride - We can ride it for 8 secs and We can enter each 3 hours and receive 17 Carnival tokens. 50 Individual points

Platinum tier: 50 crate keys, 1 Carnival banner, 1 Roller coaster and 1 free fall ride. - We can ride it for 15 secs and We can enter each 7 hours and receive 26 Carnival tokens. 150 Individual points

But Hey! Also you can use 1 energy kit to enter when you want.

Yes! there are awards for LB winners:

Top 5: Exclusive and tradeable crazy carnival vanity, 75 crate keys, 1 exquisite jewel, 1 amazing circus banner - with a amazing efect *-*.
Top 10: 75 crate keys, 1 noble jewel, 1 amazing circus banner - with a amazing effect *-*.
Top 50: 25 Crate keys, 1 Fortified jewel, 1 amazing circus banner - with a amazing effect *-*.
Top 100: 1 amazing circus banner - with a amazing effect *-*.

I really dont know how many points we need for reach each tier but maybe this can be:

Bronze: 120.000 points
Silver: 250.000 points
Golden: 500.000 points
Platinum: 800.000 points

Remember this event is only for 1 week.

- H

oekeone
05-21-2016, 02:36 PM
I like this but don't you think the super golden balloon should drop somewhere not that hard like elite tindrin and up?

Hercules
05-21-2016, 02:40 PM
I like this but don't you think the super golden balloon should drop somewhere not that hard like elite tindrin and up?

I was thinking in help the farm in Underhul elite zones. But yep this can be Tindirin elite zones and up :)