PDA

View Full Version : Greater goblin chests crfting

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Hi STS , we all know what happend with massive locked crate of brood when many players changed the winter coins with the recipe then after the event STS canceled it .... but cuz u didnt said it was a limited time ..... STS get it back to be craftable .... ..

Now this happend again .......in the goblin event u added two recipe .... on for crafting cry/glin goblin which it is writen ^ limited time ^ so we undrstand that it is during event only + 4 hours only to craft it .

Now the problem is the " Greater goblin chests " ..... u didnt say that it is a time limited + it takes 12 hours to craft them :/ .......

Why u didnt write the sentense ^ limited time ^ for it too !

Plz explain and thx :(

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Any body has anything ?! :(

Michael Woolley
05-21-2016, 03:21 PM
I really don't think people craft those chests during event. And especially not after.

Niixed
05-21-2016, 03:35 PM
STS, I fail to see the harm in making Greater Goblin Chests craftable post event. I bought a bunch of recipes expecting that I could use them post event. As the OP said, the recipe takes a ridiculous amount of time to craft. The event cooldown was only one day and and the supply is limited by both the recipe itself and by the number of hoarded goblin chests we have in inventory.

Thanks.

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 04:19 PM
I really don't think people craft those chests during event. And especially not after.
No i was crafting those :(..... but they take 12 hours ....... o mg ..... why is that ?! ...
And i said it is ok as they will " supposed " to be non limited recipe :(

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 04:21 PM
STS, I fail to see the harm in making Greater Goblin Chests craftable post event. I bought a bunch of recipes expecting that I could use them post event. As the OP said, the recipe takes a ridiculous amount of time to craft. The event cooldown was only one day and and the supply is limited by both the recipe itself and by the number of hoarded goblin chests we have in inventory.

Thanks.
So what to do now ! ........u have any info wheather these reipes time limkted or not ! ... and how to make ppl in STS respond to us fast :(

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 04:28 PM
So Niixed what to do now ! ........u have any info whether these recipes r time limited or not ! ... and how to make ppl in STS respond to us fast :(

Niixed
05-21-2016, 05:27 PM
So Niixed what to do now ! ........u have any info whether these recipes r time limited or not ! ... and how to make ppl in STS respond to us fast :(
STS is decent about noticing players complaints on the forums. This seems like an oversight since, imo, these chests are at zero risk of breaking the the game. If we are patient and persistent STS will usually come through.

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 06:33 PM
STS is decent about noticing players complaints on the forums. This seems like an oversight since, imo, these chests are at zero risk of breaking the the game. If we are patient and persistent STS will usually come through.
Well, i am waitin ;)

Eagleye
05-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Same here got screwed, don't see why they can't make these non tradable recipes and chests craftable post event as well, super annoying ..I tired to contact support and a dev about this the day after the event started have yet to receive a reply.

extrapayah
05-21-2016, 07:57 PM
i see... i bought the recipe, and forgot to try to craft one before the event...
this is disappointing to know, i thought they changed the crafting time, looking by how they make the recipe consumable, and make it pretty much treated the same way with crates recipe.

tl;dr, 12 hours for crafting time is ridiculously too long, and the inconsistency of making it consumable but not craftable after event is not right.

Adel Hesham
05-21-2016, 08:44 PM
I feel u guies ..... :( ........ they should fix that cuz they r just repeating the Winter Brood chest scenario.......
Maybe after new update " after Goblin Event cleaning " they will fix that ....... dunno :(

Niixed
05-22-2016, 08:30 PM
I posted a thread on this issue (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?326149-ISSUE-Greater-Goblin-Chest-Recipe-Not-Craftable-Post-Event) in the tech & bugs subforum.

Eagle Eye229
05-22-2016, 10:57 PM
They could have made it less crafting time and such like said above but did you see nilbog in there?I'm guessing he had something to do with these decisions.

Non crafted chests are perfectly fine.opened 1.1k tokens worth and made 740k gold 31ankhs and 24 energy kits.

Adel Hesham
05-23-2016, 01:13 AM
They could have made it less crafting time and such like said above but did you see nilbog in there?I'm guessing he had something to do with these decisions.

Non crafted chests are perfectly fine.opened 1.1k tokens worth and made 740k gold 31ankhs and 24 energy kits.
Well, wanna ask a question here ....... why they added the " time limited " to the Cry/glin gobl chests recipe only and didnt add it to the other one !??? ...... that is what makes the big " ? " to me [emoji20]

Eagleye
05-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Well hopefully they take a look at the situation today and let us know the 411

Adel Hesham
05-23-2016, 04:40 PM
Well hopefully they take a look at the situation today and let us know the 411
I hope so cuz i wasted too much coins for the recipes which takes " 12 hours "

Adel Hesham
05-23-2016, 05:11 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/c24c2cdb754d2fee97563a9fdd0066d4.jpg
Here is the waited answer :(

Elleabridges
05-24-2016, 06:25 AM
Ugh I could had used my tokens differently. I bought a lot of recipes!!!!

Plqgue
05-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Every event chest is only craft able during event unless it's a lock recipe....unless the lock recipe specifies othwrwise

Eagleye
05-24-2016, 05:36 PM
In other words since we didn't spend plat to get the recipes they don't care. The second people made a fuss about the brood recipes from last year it got changed immediately , I get sts is a company that needs profit but cmon now, unless ur spending A fair amount of money monthly this game gets tiresome real fast. I don't mind reaching into the old bill fold now and then but at this rate I could have bought like 2 Xboxs with dozens of games . Ive always been under the impression that mobile gaming is supposed to be more affordable compared to console? Guess not..Props sts for paving the golden diamond encrusted way.