PDA

View Full Version : everything

XxpuretankxX
05-21-2016, 03:38 PM
turn pvp back to the way it was. you nerfed tank dmg 10 % for what reason? why touch twink pvp at all, it was perfectly fine all you had to do was give rogues armor back. Now at level17 rogues are one shotting eachother and almost one shotting tanks, clashes feel much quicker, 17 almost feels like pvp at 27. it was fine before but because people complain just because they get farmed sts had to "fix" but you cant fix what isnt broken. All you did was make it hard for tanks to survive without using jug. I really miss old pvp before sts started getting involved, and i really miss pvp before all these new pets and before para/eye. Sts made a breeze 2.0 aka swift and they havent even looked at it, sam passive is glitched and havent checked on that either. Im not sure what al is coming to anymore but i would really appreaciate sts looking into twink pvp and bringing it back to normal and please fix sam and swift

Xinghvn
05-22-2016, 05:24 AM
Um, tanks got nerfed by 10% dmg?! O.o, btw, yes please look in to swift and also korruption. Its aa is too op to be a legendary pet, cause now its just getting mana drain and no heal all the time and fighting with just normal attacks.