PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About Elite Underhul

extrapayah
05-21-2016, 11:10 PM
i'll start ranting about the difficulty:

1. do you think an unavoidable 6s stun from beetles' first attack is okay?
2. do you think 4k per normal hit for each enraged orc is okay?
3. do you think 3k per ticks of dot from worms is okay?
4. do you think 4k per hit and 700 mana burns per 0.5s from blue gnome is okay?
5. you reluctantly make trap's bleed stacks, but jardis' fire burn can stack up to 3 times at 4k per sec ticks is okay?
6. fireball stuns less than descripted 3.5s, and can't stack between mages, but 6s++ unavoidable stun from mobs is okay?
7. client become more sluggish, slow-response, but warning from redzone become shorter and harder to see are okay?

let me know if you can finish the map without this so called devs-gears

anyway, thank you for reducing mobs density in elite forgotten citadel

Faliziaga
05-22-2016, 02:07 AM
8. do you think depending on dagger proc is okay? even for a warrior in the party

stricker20000
05-22-2016, 02:56 AM
i'll start ranting about the difficulty:

1. do you think an unavoidable 6s stun from beetles' first attack is okay?
2. do you think 4k per normal hit for each enraged orc is okay?
3. do you think 3k per ticks of dot from worms is okay?
4. do you think 4k per hit and 700 mana burns per 0.5s from blue gnome is okay?
5. you reluctantly make trap's bleed stacks, but jardis' fire burn can stack up to 3 times at 4k per sec ticks is okay?
6. fireball stuns less than descripted 3.5s, and can't stack between mages, but 6s++ unavoidable stun from mobs is okay?
7. client become more sluggish, slow-response, but warning from redzone become shorter and harder to see are okay?

let me know if you can finish the map without this so called devs-gears

anyway, thank you for reducing mobs density in elite forgotten citadel

4k on enraged orc? You mean 8k lol You can even die as a warrior just facing two orcs if you don't have juggernsut buff or anything else (or stun)

And according to dagger proc, yea elite runs pretty much depend on dagger proc. It's like: Proc daggers before juggernauts first 6seconds are over or die.

9. Why do people only play first elite underhul map? What do you think?

Jazzi
05-22-2016, 06:44 PM
To me it seems like sts' plan was for us to first farm the antignome set in normal and then move to elite with the incredible set bonuses. However the drop rates for this set are extremely low, thus making it practically impossible for most people to get the set. Further all new gear, except the set bonus, is actually reducing hp and mana (in most cases) for rogues and mages.

Extra here was tanking planar tomb 3 shortly after release in all legendary gear + blood ruby back in the day without any problems. The experience of running the 3rd underhul map with his fully geared tank was a sobering experience. What is the purpose of having a tank if he dies on every bigger pull?

Fyrce
05-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Smaller pulls?

extrapayah
05-23-2016, 02:00 AM
Smaller pulls?

good idea, next time i'll try pulling 1 enemy each pulls

extrapayah
05-26-2016, 06:48 PM
with the recent fix on goblin event bane item, i think you need to give some time for the big worm to explode when it's dying, to give players proper time to avoid

and also, warning time from heston's bomb rain need to be extended... at the moment, the red zone warning provide no use, it damages (almost) as soon as we are given the warning...

greekAL
05-27-2016, 05:34 AM
If elites have to be so hard is ok if antignome set become possible to loot!