PDA

View Full Version : Boss needs to be weakened

ste1164
06-13-2010, 08:34 AM
The boss dead eyes in the level desent into evil from skellur krunch return needs to be weakened. I have tried with a full party to try and kill him with a full party only to be killed in one shot by it. Could this boss be weakened so we have a good chance of killing it.

Pleasure_Pirate
06-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Lol... You didn't say who was in your party. A party of 5 mages or 5 archers or any combination without a tank will be decimated. You need a tank and a healer to fight Dead Eyes. It's part of the strategy of the game and that's why he's one of my favorite bosses.

Dizko
06-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Dead Eyes is a Legend ;O

Aerospacegod
06-13-2010, 12:42 PM
We are constantly asking to make things harder. If your team isn't ready or not working together it should be near impossible to kill a boss

Sayishere
06-13-2010, 12:49 PM
old dead eyes ftw

Royce
06-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Deadeyes was Frogmar before Frogmar was. Glad to be able to hate him again. I've faced him with good parties and prevailed, and also with bad parties that he annihilated. With organization, teamwork, a tank, and healing, he can be beat. Just watch out because he sneaks up those paths from the back of the room when you least expect it, and he is a master of assassinating the unwary.

Esus
06-13-2010, 03:05 PM
The bosses need to be hard, otherwise it defeats the purpose of them being bosses. :P

Ccab
06-13-2010, 06:57 PM
NO boss in this game needs to be nerfed. That is one thing I used to HATE about Blizzard(company that makes World of Warcraft) people would go and complain and QQ about how a boss was too hard so they would nerf the crap out of the boss thus not making it challenging for hardcore players. If you have a core group consisting of a Tank, Healer, Dps(Enchantress) and two different combinations of Archers you should be fine or the other way around..just as long as you have a good tank and good heals.

rainwork
06-13-2010, 08:12 PM
NO boss in this game needs to be nerfed. That is one thing I used to HATE about Blizzard(company that makes World of Warcraft) people would go and complain and QQ about how a boss was too hard so they would nerf the crap out of the boss thus not making it challenging for hardcore players. If you have a core group consisting of a Tank, Healer, Dps(Enchantress) and two different combinations of Archers you should be fine or the other way around..just as long as you have a good tank and good heals.

I am in complete agreement. Keep them hard- its actually really more fun to think of strategies thatn to have it simply be about a swarm of players running in and auto-striking an casting power-ups.
I had a great round with 2 other players trying to take him down. We went in 5 times to get it done: 1 Elf Mage, 1 Archer Bird and my Battle Bird. On the sixth time I switched to use Wammo the Hammo and the stun proc. finally allowed us to take him down. It was funny though because he got scared and started running away from us in the room and we were chasing him in circles for the longest time. I ended up switching directions and meeting him. Once I locked on and started stunning him with the hammer- we wrestled him down... great stuff. I got a really nice Pink Sword for the trouble (Fine Ancient Sword of Legend).

Azrael
06-13-2010, 08:15 PM
No they don't need to be weakened. They just need to drop better loot.
If they wont give them better loot, they yea fine make them weaker.
I can solo all the mobs, though soloing capt bones takes forever and barbax or w/e is strong.
If you took a full party in their and lost to dead eyes, thats your party's fault.

Aerospacegod
06-13-2010, 09:04 PM
End thread, next time battle with someone on this page =)

Ccab
06-13-2010, 10:53 PM
yep. My sig says it all :)