PDA

View Full Version : PL for android?

Cascade
06-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Are you devs working on a PL app for android?

Tullen666
06-13-2010, 12:08 PM
hopefully not. this means it will take their focus from our version. Dont even put this thought into their minds! Delete this thread now!

Royce
06-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Yes they are. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2915-Hmm-Just-a-Thought&p=26490&viewfull=1#post26490

Vigilant
06-13-2010, 01:16 PM
lol tullen they already posted a pic of it on droid.

Tullen666
06-13-2010, 03:18 PM
But..but it was something that i could boast about having an apple device for to my android friend who cant play this and want to :'( NOOOO!!!

nerdherd
06-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Awww, poor Tullen :P Getting it out on the Android market right now will be huge because Android phones are growing at a very fast rate. Based on numbers from the Steve Job's opening at WWDC Android still has a long way to go, but all signs are good right now. Heck, I hope the developers are seriously thinking about a Windows Mobile 7 version of the game because if they are in the WinMo 7 app store early on this fall it will really help the population grow!

Tullen666
06-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Awww, poor Tullen :P Getting it out on the Android market right now will be huge because Android phones are growing at a very fast rate. Based on numbers from the Steve Job's opening at WWDC Android still has a long way to go, but all signs are good right now. Heck, I hope the developers are seriously thinking about a Windows Mobile 7 version of the game because if they are in the WinMo 7 app store early on this fall it will really help the population grow!

Yeah i decided its not such a bad thing... it will boost our community if they can join the same server as ours :D

dsixshooter
06-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Just wondering if there is any new updates for this game on android

Cascade
06-24-2010, 12:07 AM
They haven't even made PL for android yet.

KingFu
06-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Plz plz plz be on palm market next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cascade
06-24-2010, 10:38 AM
I think its gunna be on the android market first. Ha :D

GnPTurtle
07-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Any news on this? I'm thinking of getting one of the Droid phones, and I'd be really interested in a little PL action on it!

Violentsaint
07-13-2010, 08:02 AM
great. now noobs in game will also be noobs in real life.

buy a freakin ipod...

jonboy
07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
...buy a freakin ipod...

Fanboi. :)

(hoping your in a good mood by now)

GnPTurtle
07-13-2010, 01:13 PM
great. now noobs in game will also be noobs in real life.

buy a freakin ipod...
I have 1. That's how I started playing PL. But I need to consolidate a bit. ITunes is bugging me and AT&T isn't so great in my area, and an android seems the best way to go.
And given that I like and support PL, is it so noobish that I want to continue to play?

KingFu
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
I HATE my phone. I am gonna get an Android once I can. I might get the Droid 2 or the Droid X when they come out! XD

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
I HATE my phone. I am gonna get an Android once I can. I might get the Droid 2 or the Droid X when they come out! XD

I have HTC hero 3G. I am able to go to the android market. Does this mean PL will be on the android market?

shadywack
09-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Other games that ported from iOS look superb on my Droid X. It's not using a retina display, but there really is something to be said for the size of the screen. Even if it's a lower pixel density.

markus
09-29-2010, 02:02 AM
I love playing games on my droid1 everything seems pretty. I did just get my mom a galxy s for her bday and boy that phone has a pretty screen with very vibrant hd colors. I still liked the way my droid performed though over hers but idk.

Xviperr
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
this will then increase server load on the server ):
as the game will then be widely available

hereticrick
02-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Since there is a version for Android now, does that mean you will consider submitting a version for the Nook Color? I've seen at least one person who said they were playing it on theirs already, but I'm assuming that's a rooted one since Barnes and Noble hasn't released their App Market yet.

Supposedly, BN is taking submissions from developers to submit their Apps using their SDK (and that acronym is the full extent of my understanding of how this process works), and will then decide from those submitted which they will offer. I know this game isn't exactly "book related", but neither is Sudoku/Chess/Crosswords/Pandora that come installed on the device, so fingers crossed. Anyway, I don't own a Nook Color yet, but I'd be horribly tempted to get one if this game became available on it (without breaking the warranty).