PDA

View Full Version : guns cut off.

octavos
08-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Operatives hold double guns....some of the guns not all dont have a gun barrel..looks like its cut off. Just a handle. Before they looked fine...plus why are they smaller? Thx again

** EDIT**
Sorry I couldn't write, what I meant to say is that some of the guns look like it just a handle for operatives (Double guns), looks like the gun was cut in half. Is this intentional or a bug.
But yes, I was in the first beta where the guns for ops looked different.

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude. thx again.....More players on yay :D

Thade
08-04-2011, 10:46 AM
This isn't a bug. We've always had gun options that didn't have the typical barrel design you see in most modern firearms. It's the future, not all weapon designs need barrels!

octavos
08-04-2011, 10:51 AM
This isn't a bug. We've always had gun options that didn't have the typical barrel design you see in most modern firearms. It's the future, not all weapon designs need barrels!

Understood thade, sorry thought it was a bug hahahaha.

thequickone
08-04-2011, 12:28 PM

Since we are in the future, why not make some wildly different gun designs, rather than relying so heavily on the traditional grip, stock, and trigger design? Two suggestions; 1) Something like a phaser from the show that rhymes with Far Flek, and 2) Something like the Noisy Cricket from the movie that rhymes with Ben in Smack. And goodness, where are the beam-swords!

KhaosAngel
08-04-2011, 12:30 PM
HAHAHA Noisy Cricket prob my fave weapon of ALL time:D

octavos
08-04-2011, 03:36 PM
HAHAHA Noisy Cricket prob my fave weapon of ALL time:D

the fifth element gun, But the poly count might be a little tuff....hope its a flame thrower :D