PDA

View Full Version : This is just getting rediculous

Kaziscate
05-22-2016, 03:25 PM
It has been MONTHS since the Antignome set was released. Over time, there have been way too many complaints concerning about how absurdly rare the set is. The set is probably even RARER than arcane items! Many of us have spent way too much time to loot a single piece of the set and wasted too much gold as well. The update that supposedly "buffed" the chance for set is still not enough. While system messages announcing that somebody looted a mold off Heston and Preston is nice and all, the runs just get longer and more difficult to do especially the belt because it takes a long time to kill Jadis. What needs to happen is another update to buff the chance of getting set pieces off bosses and chests. Maybe even have an increased chance of dropping in Elite Gold Heretic chests. It's been too long and nobody even has the complete set yet. Please take a second look into this. It isn't right that we have to waste too much of our time just for 1 piece of armor. Also,don't disregard difficulty not being a factor to how often gear drops.

Ardbeg
05-22-2016, 03:39 PM
I fully agree, we don t see helms and belts drop. The Glintstone Set got outdated just when most people were able to achieve it, please don 't make the same mistake with the Antignoe Set! It should be rare, but most of all it should be real and there should be time to enjoy it.

Kakashis
05-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I along with many others have already given up on this set. The bonus is only worth it if you get the damage version and also your own class. I've already dumped in 20million and I haven't even been able to get an amulet of any class. This for me is the end of the set as there's no point to have any piece if I'm going to be missing any piece. So far enjoying my para arcane ring amulet combo with some haste set rotation. Stun mode vs speed mode = fun!

Rome
05-23-2016, 03:37 AM
i got tons of feedback on the set. and i already gave TONS of feedback towards this set. constructive feedback!

yet they ignore it.....

Im one of many who gave up on it. because of the drop rate because of the luck it requires to achieve a amulet. and not to forget. if u loot a crappy antignome vest from the crate ur stuck with it same goes for the amulet. but if u loot a wrong peace of arcane pendant u can switch it back ;/ for 400k ish..... ( 2x shards)

this set is a joke in my opinion and instead of fixing it they say . WE HEAR YA ;)

Developers u should really do something about this. this is rubbish. its frustrating and its this is no gear progression. this is farming for something that doest drop....

-amborion

Rome
05-23-2016, 04:10 AM
1: Make the amulets trade able. or make a vendor for it. so i can be buyable with coins that drop in the golden heretic chests!
2: For the vests and amulets. Make a npc like the arcane pendant has. Requires some sort of item to make the chest again ( mold, coin bag, special ingot or whatever)
3: increase the drop rate of the helm and belt. if the majority is grinding The first map so u should slightly increase the second and third. Keep it balanced.
4: restore a small amount, or manually add tokens to players satchels for the great losses they had during the gamble with the golden heretic chests.
yes i also want this for myself. don't blame me. my kidney is cheaper than the platinum i used trying to get this necklace!
5: and last but not least. do something with it please. not only respond on it. i rather have u not respond on anything i post and actually see something change than have a response on this without any changes.

yes im slightly frustrated.

Faliziaga
05-23-2016, 04:44 AM
Perhaps loot possibility of belt and helmet is rare but existant, but maybe analyze why the players mostly run the first map, imo mages' towers are annoying, too much heal and slow/damage from the towers and it kinda sux when these towers are still up when mages are already dead, they should go down when mages die. Balance should be calculated of a mediocre party not a best geared, ideal combination of classes, maybe then we would have more supply of set pieces.

Kaziscate
05-23-2016, 05:37 PM
Perhaps loot possibility of belt and helmet is rare but existant, but maybe analyze why the players mostly run the first map, imo mages' towers are annoying, too much heal and slow/damage from the towers and it kinda sux when these towers are still up when mages are already dead, they should go down when mages die. Balance should be calculated of a mediocre party not a best geared, ideal combination of classes, maybe then we would have more supply of set pieces.

Many farm the first map because it is a fast and easy way to make money off the mold (that is if you are lucky enough to loot it). There is barely anyone that farms the helm and belt because the maps they can be looted from are harder and take a lot longer and they have the exact same chance of dropping as the mold. I think that the drop rate should be (smallest chance on the left highest on the right): mold,helm,belt. It should be like this to conpensate for the difficulty and length of the dungeons.

Fyrce
05-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Helm should have twice drop rate of mold, belt thrice the drop rate of mold.

Ardbeg
05-24-2016, 10:43 AM
This could be possible if they increased the drop rates of pinks thereby increasing the chance to reroll into a set item.

As far as i know the Reroll System has been revised. It is now not a reroll in a better loot table, but just a second chance in the same loot table, but i have to look up the dev post myself to confirm. If this is indeed the case, increasing the droprate of pinks won't help much, it probably would even reduce the chance...

resurrected
05-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Maybe StS just forgot to add em to loot table? Lmao. But well besides maybe they really did ?

Avaree
05-24-2016, 11:30 AM
As far as i know the Reroll System has been revised. It is now not a reroll in a better loot table, but just a second chance in the same loot table, but i have to look up the dev post myself to confirm. If this is indeed the case, increasing the droprate of pinks won't help much, it probably would even reduce the chance...

I believe this is what you are looking for ......
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?315169-Design-Blog-Adjustments-to-Luck-Elixirs-Mythics-and-Arcanes-can-drop-from-mobs (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?315169-Design-Blog-Adjustments-to-Luck-Elixirs-Mythics-and-Arcanes-can-drop-from-mobs!&p=2453220#post2453220)!

Ardbeg
05-24-2016, 02:52 PM
I might be misinterpretating things here but a legendary drop with a reroll means a mythic item drop :/

If that isn't the case I've been beating myself up for no reason each time I loot a pink item without a reroll.

I'm pretty sure that is the way it works though, I had vroom confirm in chatbox a few weeks ago.

Hey Arlorians!

We’ve seen some confusion lately with our announced adjustments to Luck Elixirs and how re-rolling loot works, so I want to take some time to explain it to you.

When you kill a boss, the loot you receive is picked from the list of all items the boss can drop, known as the Loot Table. The Loot Table can have common, rare, epic, legendary, mythic, set, arcane, or vanity items. When you have a Luck Elixir and you defeat an enemy, you have a chance to reroll the item you’re supposed to get with a chance at better loot. Due to the way the Luck Elixir works, previously we couldn’t drop rare items like Mythic, Set, or Arcane. We enjoy just as much as you all when you kill a boss and suddenly see that amazing item drop on the floor, so we’ve made some adjustments to the Luck Elixir which now allow us to drop Mythic, Set, or Arcane items directly from enemies! The Antignome Set is the first to take advantage of this, and in the future, some bosses of the elite variety might drop some weapons that are pretty mythic. Oops, was that a spoiler?

The process starts with the initial pull of 1 item. This will be known as “the item you’re supposed to receive”. Once that item is pulled, if you have a luck elixir and it procs, the item is rerolled accordingly:

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Common, Rare, or Epic
At these rarities, the luck elixir will go back into the Loot Table, choose the next highest rarity (Common => Rare, Rare => Epic, Epic => Legendary), and randomly give you an item from that rarity. You are guaranteed to go up 1 rarity if the Luck Elixir procs in this situation.

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Legendary, Mythic, or Set
At these rarities, the entire Loot Table is rolled again (just like the first pull) and you will receive the better item out of the 2 pulls.

Example 1:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Epic
Player Receives: Legendary

Example 2:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Mythic
Player Receives: Mythic

This is equivalent to killing the enemy a second time and taking the better loot that drops, giving you 2 chances at the item you want!

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Arcane
Congratulations you’ve just gotten lucky enough to loot the rarest items in the game! We won’t even bother rerolling because you already have the best. Also don’t play the lottery for a few days as your luck has probably run out.

I hope this makes it easier to understand the new effects of using the Luck Elixir!

Currently re-rolling for that Antignome Belt
-STSVroom

there you have it.

Kaziscate
05-24-2016, 03:13 PM
I don't mean to sound ungrateful,demanding,or make it seem like I'm whining, but even with this new double reroll system implemented for rerolling Legendaries-Arcanes, it still isn't enough for recieving the set because when I loot a legendary (not through elixir) it always ends up not rerolling. It's just very unfair and it isnt funny.

Stefandeaconu
05-25-2016, 12:06 PM
did u forget that for antignome we have to cry one year? if we get them we lose tons of gold and after one year ll be a event which gives it for free for every nab lel

greekAL
05-27-2016, 05:22 AM
Even glinstone set was possible now is impossible ! And I will say once more why a farm based on luck and don't on time spent ? I would like to see items based on hard work like buy them with coins u gather! Is unfair to farm 24/7 for 0 drops and one lucky guy loot it in 1 run !