PDA

View Full Version : l7 mage twink

oekeone
05-22-2016, 05:20 PM
can anyone help me on a l7 PvP mage build? pls put the build,pets,gear,jewels,techniques
something like this
Build:
pets:
gears:
jewels:
Techniques:
ty :)

Trenton
05-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Build: add 49 levels

Already beat you to it Visiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

oekeone
05-22-2016, 05:55 PM

makes no sense :|

Trenton
05-22-2016, 07:28 PM
makes no sense :|
Endgame is better than pointless twinking

oekeone
05-22-2016, 07:39 PM

not really lol

Allows.
05-22-2016, 11:00 PM

This guy/girl is honestly asking for serious help, yet you can not stop this endgame/twink drama?
He asked about the build for Lvl 7 Mage, meaning he already made his decision.
If you can NOT post anything helpful, please then gtfo.

@ OP: I recommend you pm Avsi ingame, he's by far the best mage at this bracket.

xutreuqux
05-23-2016, 12:49 AM
I suggest u start looking for epicdemic set for mage, armor really matters at that lvl. Jord staff has very good proc. Amu ofc sacred amu for armor too, ring u can use vigo. For jewels try to find a para on amu and 3 mind 3 nature 3 diamond will be good. Build: shield unlock and the remove stun etc, heal regrowth and mana (very important) and curse sweeping curse. U dont need another attack skill bcuz jord proc is alrdy lethal and curse is essential at wars.
Pet nekro/mm (i recommend nekro)
Good luck

oekeone
05-23-2016, 05:18 AM
I suggest u start looking for epicdemic set for mage, armor really matters at that lvl. Jord staff has very good proc. Amu ofc sacred amu for armor too, ring u can use vigo. For jewels try to find a para on amu and 3 mind 3 nature 3 diamond will be good. Build: shield unlock and the remove stun etc, heal regrowth and mana (very important) and curse sweeping curse. U dont need another attack skill bcuz jord proc is alrdy lethal and curse is essential at wars.
Pet nekro/mm (i recommend nekro)
Good luck

thanks! :)......

oekeone
05-23-2016, 06:54 AM
This guy/girl is honestly asking for serious help, yet you can not stop this endgame/twink drama?

@ OP: I recommend you pm Avsi ingame, he's by far the best mage at this bracket.

ty too :).........

Trenton
05-23-2016, 09:00 AM

Sad that you haven't posted this to anyone else bashing twinks

If you'd notice I am one of the people on every twink thread trying to keep people like that out of threads that have nothing to state except that they think endgame is better. A simple ironic post towards one of the people who generally do such a thing turned to multiple posts because of a misunderstanding.

oekeone
05-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Sad that you haven't posted this to anyone else bashing twinks

If you'd notice I am one of the people on every twink thread trying to keep people like that out of threads that have nothing to state except that they think endgame is better. A simple ironic post towards one of the people who generally do such a thing turned to multiple posts because of a misunderstanding.

dude just stop and don't reply they already helped me thread closed.....

Trenton
05-23-2016, 09:47 AM
dude just stop and don't reply they already helped me thread closed.....
Did you not read what you just quoted..? Also, you take the first info available with no questions about it..? Honestly, there's a PvP nerf, and it's L7. Go full mind jewels. Highest possible damage, of course try to get one para gem, and get everything Brutality possible. Jord's staff is kind a must from 5-10, but do go with the highest armor possible ONLY IF it's going to slightly decrease your damage. If you have to sacrifice a couple damage to gain a couple armor then that's not worth it. Your health is not the biggest concern, with the build that the above person gave you it should be decent.

Of course this is just my opinion, but it's a different perspective. Good luck with L7 I honestly haven't been down that low I wanna try it lol

But two different ideas, you could try both ways with jewels because honestly the weak jewels are super cheap

Visiting
05-23-2016, 01:46 PM

Congrats, you played yourself.

oekeone
05-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Did you not read what you just quoted..? Also, you take the first info available with no questions about it..? Honestly, there's a PvP nerf, and it's L7. Go full mind jewels. Highest possible damage, of course try to get one para gem, and get everything Brutality possible. Jord's staff is kind a must from 5-10, but do go with the highest armor possible ONLY IF it's going to slightly decrease your damage. If you have to sacrifice a couple damage to gain a couple armor then that's not worth it. Your health is not the biggest concern, with the build that the above person gave you it should be decent.

Of course this is just my opinion, but it's a different perspective. Good luck with L7 I honestly haven't been down that low I wanna try it lol

But two different ideas, you could try both ways with jewels because honestly the weak jewels are super cheap

This is more like it :) thanks

Trenton
05-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Congrats, you played yourself.
I am not a video game nor an instrument therefore I did not do such a thing

Astrea
05-28-2016, 02:35 AM
I am not a video game nor an instrument therefore I did not do such a thing

What? lol...