PDA

View Full Version : hey im new, looking to join a guild

Aesoth
08-04-2011, 12:47 AM
im a level 12 Operative and imma team player. looking to join a rad guild :D

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Just to let you know, ur gonna get spammed on here with guild requests, best way to find a guild is to try them in game and if it doesnt work out then quit and try another til u find one that works for ya.

Aesoth
08-04-2011, 01:05 AM
ya i figured id be spammed with requests. all the guilds i've seen in game so far don't communicate or help each other all too much. i thought itd be better to try to find a guild through the forums so maybe there'd be more communication between members. :P

Cascade
08-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Best way to find one would prolly to look on the Guilds Of Star Legends thread they have most of the SL guilds on there

Aesoth
08-04-2011, 01:11 AM
thanks cascade. reading it now.

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Best way to find one would prolly to look on the Guilds Of Star Legends thread they have most of the SL guilds on there
Lol completely forgot we had that, still an awesome idea cas. I want it stickied!

themars
08-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Just to let you know, ur gonna get spammed on here with guild requests, best way to find a guild is to try them in game and if it doesnt work out then quit and try another til u find one that works for ya.

Guild officers dont like people who are guild hopping all the time. I dont invite people if they are already in another guild

Acyer
08-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Also I wouldn't guild jump either it looks bad. GoW is almost at are limit we want, so I'd check the guilds pages and maybe visit their websites then if they look good give it a try.