PDA

View Full Version : Guild Help

AceSkittle
05-23-2016, 02:23 AM
So, I made a new guild called
Ominous Force

I'm not sure how to start off a guild? Like when I invite people, they are low levels that leave right after. All players level 20+ are already in a guild, or they don't join. Any tips or help?

Iove
05-23-2016, 05:53 AM
First you need know what is the focus in your guild, pve or pvp, or both, later you need make you group of officers and recruiters and for later you need make the rules in guild, about level, equips maybe, basicaly is it :P.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Befs
05-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Normally you want to start with a strong core of friends (should be experienced so they can help and teach others). This core will recruit other players. You should show that you're a very active guild, and constantly running maps. Eventually, your guild will grow over time.

ilhanna
05-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Here's a comprehensive guide on guild management.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193609-Guide-Making-A-Successful-Guild

AceSkittle
05-27-2016, 07:13 PM
How do I get hall w/o plat? Do I really have to do app offers till I get 50 plat? :(

VoodooQT
05-27-2016, 07:22 PM
So, I made a new guild called
Ominous Force

I'm not sure how to start off a guild? Like when I invite people, they are low levels that leave right after. All players level 20+ are already in a guild, or they don't join. Any tips or help?

Hey man I was curious if I could join, I'm still new but I like to think I'm making good progress. Just throw me a pm if I can ^.^

username: Voodooqt