PDA

View Full Version : For the newer players

ScarecrowWolf
08-04-2011, 07:33 AM
There is a youtube video called pocket legends money hack. The scammer lures players in to the scam promissing 999999 gold. It has come to my attention that many ppl r comenting the video saying they gave their account info to the scammers email.

The funny part is ppl still give the scammer their info even after spacetimestudios left a comment saying its a scam.

So to prove its a scam, I sent the scammer my account info to my lvl 7 mage. I put mega blaster in inventory, and I just looked and no gold and no mega blaster.

So to play on the safe side.... Go make your own gold

JaytB
08-04-2011, 07:52 AM
There is a youtube video called pocket legends money hack. The scammer lures players in to the scam promissing 999999 gold. It has come to my attention that many ppl r comenting the video saying they gave their account info to the scammers email.

The funny part is ppl still give the scammer their info even after spacetimestudios left a comment saying its a scam.

So to prove its a scam, I sent the scammer my account info to my lvl 7 mage. I put mega blaster in inventory, and I just looked and no gold and no mega blaster.

Or, as said more than 1000x already... If someting sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

To be honest, I don't pity the ones that do get scammed this way. If you try and rely on hacks and loopholes to make your way in the game, you deserve to get scammed IMO

ScarecrowWolf
08-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Lol. True. If u try to cheat u gst cheated

Prestige
08-04-2011, 07:58 AM

Or you just did this to try and see if you could get 10m for free.

Ellyidol
08-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Report the video, I think you can.

If enough do, I think Youtube would have reason to take it down.

Tamino
08-04-2011, 08:23 AM
I checked the video, it is already there (I will not post link here). I flagged/reported it as a scam to YouTube.

PatsoeGamer
08-04-2011, 10:36 AM
I saw this vid a couple of days ago, sent Spacetime an email and they replied saying they're dealing with it. These Dirty rotten scoundrels feed of us like cockroaches... Dislike cockroaches. Well done for posting on the forum btw

Shadowie
08-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Lol, cannot imagine how greedy human can be at times! Especially the little ones!

*bump

Fyrce
08-04-2011, 03:50 PM
If you've been a victim, report to STS that you were scammed so they can catch this account or these accounts or their IPs or their device addresses! If you only report the Youtube video, there's no link to the account used to take those scammed items. You need to report to STS which account was scammed so they can see if they can find the scamming account or IP address or device ID. Device ID, especially, would slow these people down.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Sorry bout about you losing your gun you should be refunded you probably have helped alot of people from losing there stuff INFO