PDA

View Full Version : Trap skill

Iiiiiiil
05-23-2016, 10:28 AM
trap - a situation in which people lie in wait to make SURPRISE ATTACK. (from google of course)

in PVE mobs dodging it haha xD idk if mobs are too smart or the skill is too dumb to call a trap it self :p

is there a chance to make trap invicible? to make that surprise attack? placing it to the ground and looking at the mobs going around it is killing me inside hahah thanks

resurrected
05-23-2016, 11:44 AM
Indeed hahaha. Maybe let's just buff some upgrade that makes trap invisible for enemies in pve and PvP

bonjovi3223
05-23-2016, 12:02 PM
The best way I had found of using traps is if you have a good warrior aggroing, active razor & run in & place as many traps as possible. This is in the middle of a crowd & it works awesome.

Iiiiiiil
05-23-2016, 02:24 PM
i hope sts revamp this skill :(

Otahaanak
05-23-2016, 06:51 PM
Success with traps comes from learning where and when, during the pull, to drop your traps.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty

extrapayah
05-24-2016, 01:20 PM
couldn't agree more, trap is meant to be invisible, at least before it is triggered

DarrenPR
05-24-2016, 01:37 PM
There is a lot more wrong with the trap skill than just mobs dodging it after it gets placed down. STS has attempted to fix some of the issues regarding the skill, yet the same problems remain update after update. Most of us end game people have stopped using the skill all together. I wouldn't get your hopes up for this skill being fixed to a usable state any time soon.