PDA

View Full Version : Is this really true?

zauilet
05-23-2016, 10:36 AM
So I'm searching a lv 15 para ss(1 para)
And the cost?I'm pretty sure that smone other than me would be online on the day when a guy listed lv 15 para ss on Aug for 1.3m it had a nature jewel(don't remember wht type)so today I met a guy in paradise who was selling lv 15 para ss with a fortified fury in other slot....so I asked him close to wht price he is taking offers and he replied 3m.....I was like 0.0!! So why I basically mean is that was he trying to scam me or is a fortified fury worth 1.7m?-.-!! Or the guy who listed that para sword for 1.3m was a noon or did I miss one of the best opportunity to take that sword for 1.3m?
I'm very much hoping the replies of people who know bout low lv PvP and I'm also hoping I will be able to know the cost of lv 15 para(1 para) ss after this discussion
Ty for our replys in advance :D
Juddgyy/zauilet

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
05-23-2016, 11:12 AM
So I'm searching a lv 15 para ss(1 para)
And the cost?I'm pretty sure that smone other than me would be online on the day when a guy listed lv 15 para ss on Aug for 1.3m it had a nature jewel(don't remember wht type)so today I met a guy in paradise who was selling lv 15 para ss with a fortified fury in other slot....so I asked him close to wht price he is taking offers and he replied 3m.....I was like 0.0!! So why I basically mean is that was he trying to scam me or is a fortified fury worth 1.7m?-.-!! Or the guy who listed that para sword for 1.3m was a noon or did I miss one of the best opportunity to take that sword for 1.3m?
I'm very much hoping the replies of people who know bout low lv PvP and I'm also hoping I will be able to know the cost of lv 15 para(1 para) ss after this discussion
Ty for our replys in advance :D
Juddgyy/zauilet

i do play at lvl 17 pvp twink as far i know 1.3mill for storm sword with para is good price to buy at but 3mill? no way unless its 2 para ss which willl cost u more then 3mill or it is dark watch sword which is rare at lvl 15 will cost u over 5mill with 1 para

zauilet
05-23-2016, 11:38 AM
i do play at lvl 17 pvp twink as far i know 1.3mill for storm sword with para is good price to buy at but 3mill? no way unless its 2 para ss which willl cost u more then 3mill or it is dark watch sword which is rare at lvl 15 will cost u over 5mill with 1 para

That's exactly wht I thought that guy tried to scam me :/
Nvm try for reply :)

resurrected
05-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Para ss worth 1.3m para clean and 1.5-1.6 depends whats jewel inside.

zauilet
05-23-2016, 12:01 PM
Para ss worth 1.3m para clean and 1.5-1.6 depends whats jewel inside.

Ty for the info :)

Kakashis
05-23-2016, 12:05 PM
It also depends on the rarity of the para gemmed items and the popularity of the level. Recently more are playing 15.

zauilet
05-23-2016, 12:16 PM
It also depends on the rarity of the para gemmed items and the popularity of the level. Recently more are playing 15.

Ur right but I don't think even then a day would come when the sword which I buy now(1 para and fort fury)will cost 3m

Lolifee
05-23-2016, 12:47 PM
bro like 2 weeks ago there was one for 800k in auc

Natalia Kulnu
05-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Giving u offers is not called scam. Its called merch. Try to be smart and buy the cheapest instead of posting scam like a stupid...

resurrected
05-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Giving u offers is not called scam. Its called merch. Try to be smart and buy the cheapest instead of posting scam like a stupid...
It's calling ripping off lol

Daggee
05-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Technically, it is sort of a scam, i guess sharking?¿ It's counted as a scam in some other games auctually.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

zauilet
05-23-2016, 09:27 PM

He wasnt giving me offers....he was asking me to offer close to 3m for his sword +.+.......that ofc scam

Redjellydonut
05-23-2016, 10:36 PM
Lol dooo not buy... Overpriced to the max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
05-23-2016, 10:54 PM
How is this a scam? I'm selling a smelly helm for 20m, does that make me a scammer? It's up to you to buy or refuse the offer. It's his item, he can price it however he wants.

zauilet
05-24-2016, 12:49 AM
How is this a scam? I'm selling a smelly helm for 20m, does that make me a scammer? It's up to you to buy or refuse the offer. It's his item, he can price it however he wants.

Just consider a example with a very common item like lepre.....there's no lepre on cs so u dont know its price a person comes to u and says.....sell lepre 500k....u buy it....and later as many people do...u create a thread bout it in forums and after that u urself will call it a scam
No offence I just tried to explain what might have happened with me itself

Hail
05-24-2016, 01:23 AM
Just consider a example with a very common item like lepre.....there's no lepre on cs so u dont know its price a person comes to u and says.....sell lepre 500k....u buy it....and later as many people do...u create a thread bout it in forums and after that u urself will call it a scam

Its up to the purchaser to know the price of what they are buying. Plenty of ways to do so.
-cs
-phone a friend
-forums

Bluebatthing
05-24-2016, 01:45 AM
Bruh!!! If I overpaid for something, I got no one to blame but myself, and I most certainly will not be creating a thread on forum to mitch and boan about it.

Natalia Kulnu
05-24-2016, 03:20 AM
Its totally depends on you what you buy and at what price. Merchants will always try to make profit.

If u buy anything super cheap than auction. Will you make a thread and say u scammed someone?

Rara
05-24-2016, 05:13 AM
I don't think it's a scam as well. Considering rare items depends on buyers itself. If you're rich, desperate and wanting to buy, some may pay overprice for it.

This is not a scam, probably just overpriced.

intizamfamily888
05-24-2016, 08:09 AM
Atm para ss goes for 1.5m so 1.3 was cheap

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Hail
05-24-2016, 08:54 AM
If I sell an item I will sell it at a price I am comfortable with.
If the next day it lowers in price/someone is selling cheaper it is not my fault - is that a scam? Pricing depends on two things only. The person selling and the person buying.

Rara
05-24-2016, 09:00 AM
If both parties knew and agreed to what they're paying for (items/prices), I don't think it's a scam or swindle or whatever.

Of course, some people might take advantage of your knowledge not knowing the exact prices, but you totally have the rights and ability to check for the prices before you even purchase it, or moreover the rights to simply say no.

Mdy
05-24-2016, 09:21 AM
If both parties knew and agreed to what they're paying for (items/prices), I don't think it's a scam or swindle or whatever.

Of course, some people might take advantage of your knowledge not knowing the exact prices, but you totally have the rights and ability to check for the prices before you even purchase it, or moreover the rights to simply say no.
True, should think twice before buying items. You cant guess a person swindle just because he sells overpriced items. You still have the choice whether to go with it or leave it before starting to trade via the trade window. So unless both parties are agreed with trade condition(pricing) and the trade was successful where both of them get what they want, it cant be called a scam.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

zauilet
05-24-2016, 09:35 AM
A scam according to Wikipedia is a dishonest scheme or a swindle.

When you do "overprice" items it comes across as dishonest to me, especially when the value of item is doubled according to you/the seller.

If saying things like "I don't think its a scam its just an overpriced item" assuages any of the feelings that should rise in any person swindling another for gold let it be so. That still doesn't rectify the fact that you just swindled someone for money by overpricing an item in the trade window.

Natalia kulnu I'm pretty sure your mage is called keeamx, why go through the trouble of making a new forums just to thank your own posts? Do I suspect a guilty party?

All that being said, what is up with the OP and drama inducing threads...

Avikk always say I make drama threads.....if any one think this was drama thread.....plz dont reply sorry

Natalia Kulnu
05-24-2016, 09:47 AM
@ avik I do not have any mage named kreamx. My mage ign is sorceress and the two different account u mentioned is my brother who play twink mostly. And yes its me who asked him to offer me . But instead of offer he was annoying me with PMS so I just gave him a price to get rid of his pms. And btw if level 11 ss pot para listed in auc for 2.4 and 2.5 mil. Why I cnt sell 3 mil.

And this is the same guy who did low ball my twink by offering 800k . If anyone want to see screenshot add me in line. Thank yoy