PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] luck jewels?

Gouiwaa9000
05-23-2016, 12:47 PM
Just came up to my mind while I was thinking of luck system , so why not just share it ? XD

With the newly introduced reroll system that allows to loot mythic or arcane items from bosses ( I think it's gonna be possible in the near future ) we will need to have insane luck in order to even get the double reroll , let's not talk about pulling mythics better out of it XD . So I came up with this idea :

Luck jewels will add a small amount of luck ( reroll chance ) if they are socketed to any mythic or better rings or amulets . They will have a small chance to drop from elite Underhull bosses ( cracked , damaged or weak type ) and a decent chance to drop from massive crates at a higher tier ( standard , fortified or rarely excellent ) . Here are the tiers :

Cracked jewel : +0.2% chance to reroll

Damaged jewel : +0.4% chance to reroll

Weak : +0.6% chance to reroll

Standard +1% chance to reroll

Fortified : +1.5 chance to reroll

Excellent +2% chance reroll , Superb : +3 chance to reroll , noble : +4% chance to reroll , exquisite : +5.5% chance to reroll

What do you think?

mistery
05-23-2016, 01:15 PM
no lol..

Mr. Srovy
05-27-2016, 05:09 PM
Not bad I could add it on my lepre. Splendid idea y'old chap! :3

B.Bence
05-28-2016, 04:25 AM
good, but the % should be lower

Sandeeep
06-01-2016, 08:37 AM
maybe not such a good idea
heres ur mistakes first before i tell why
1. increase in jewel tier type is not linear should either be .2 increase each tier or .5 increase (maybe .3)
2. only cracked and damaged should drop from maps (and nothing from chests, unless its a jewel chest)

OK now thats finished here is WHY this shouldnt happen

1. as a player we have 3jewel sockets if a good player uses mythic or arcane stuff
with 5 gears in total we can socket 15 jewels in total
if all players socket a excellent luck jewel (+2%), i.e 15 such jewel u have +30% luck reroll (+82.5% if all exquisites)
thats OP
with lepre arlor ring and luck thats alot

i gtg ill continue writing later bye

Sandeeep
06-03-2016, 03:30 AM
maybe not such a good idea
heres ur mistakes first before i tell why
1. increase in jewel tier type is not linear should either be .2 increase each tier or .5 increase (maybe .3)
2. only cracked and damaged should drop from maps (and nothing from chests, unless its a jewel chest)

OK now thats finished here is WHY this shouldnt happen

1. as a player we have 3jewel sockets if a good player uses mythic or arcane stuff
with 5 gears in total we can socket 15 jewels in total
if all players socket a excellent luck jewel (+2%), i.e 15 such jewel u have +30% luck reroll (+82.5% if all exquisites)
thats OP
with lepre arlor ring and luck thats alot

i gtg ill continue writing later bye

ok in continuing
so as i said +82.5% reroll with all exquisite, if we can loot cyrostars and mythic or maybe even arcane stuff
with a pure exquisite jewels in ur case players will get +82.5% luck which stacks with lepre (+15%) and arlor ring (+10%) and luck elixir (+30%)
which is basically +83% + 55% = 138% chance of a reroll? are you serious?

remember there are more than 1000 players who own 50m+ and more than 500plays with max 99m....... which them buying all exqusites and stacking them
lo and behold one has 135.5% chance at reroll, to loot an arcane mythic cryostar etc...... OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP

they become more richer and the gold gap increases
more players looting stuff, therefore the economy crashes with excess of awesome loots

therfore a BIG NO for luck jewels
if ur so bent over this make it like this

cracked 0.1%
damaged 0.2%
weak 0.3%
standard 0.4%
fortified 0.5%
excellent 0.6%
superb 0.7%
noble 0.8%
exquisite 1.0%

thus max would be +15% luck and with stacks 70% reroll