PDA

View Full Version : goblin event feedback, mods what you think?

Huyiscool2
05-23-2016, 01:06 PM
goblins event was great but i gave up going after the leaderboards after running out of energy.
I think you guys should make farming energy available a week or two before the next energy-event, so we all can have a chance to get on the leaderboard
What do you guys think?

dinzly
05-23-2016, 01:27 PM
we only hv 500 inventory to keep that forged energy and another 500 (idk if its 250 or 500) for essence..plus we cant put it in stash..so still useless to do the energy hunt event or whatsoever it is because at the end of the day the plat player or the super rich player still going to win.they bought energy more than the energy that we crafted.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

azagreoralu
05-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Don't really think it would change anything as dinzly said the rich players will still buy energy. Also sts would have to raise the points needed for each teir if they are letting people have more time to craft. I don't know if that would be a good thing seeing as it will decrease prices of energy (as much as we all like f2p people who buy plat do fund the game), increase time commitments and decrease value of tokens.