PDA

View Full Version : [Suggetion] Introduction of Borrow window

arcanesuperio
05-23-2016, 03:19 PM
-There must be a borrow window just like a trade window.
-Here time can be specified by the lender and borrowed item returned back to the owner after specified time.
-Borrowed item definitely should be restricted to only borrow window till the time limit.
-Lesser will be the cries of innocent players who work hard or use plat to get the item.
-Lesser will be the scam reports and innocent people will not suffer being accused of scam.

Adel Hesham
05-23-2016, 05:03 PM
Paras ! .........

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Iplo
05-23-2016, 11:54 PM
That's a nice idea imo! +1

Earlingstad
06-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Good idea in a way, but it will affect the economy badly. Players who would usually try to save up funds and buy their own items would instead go for the easier option of borrowing if this system is introduced. Buying will be lesser and hence demand lesser and prices will crash. A stagnant market is not healthy for the game.

johnycageee
06-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Disagree.
Player can borrow 5mil from borrow window.
Then, stash all gold and delete character, and make another one.
That is problem with borrowing...

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Befs
06-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Disagree.
Player can borrow 5mil from borrow window.
Then, stash all gold and delete character, and make another one.
That is problem with borrowing...

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

This is referring to items, not gold.

+1 to OP

There would be locks on the item, like no liquidating or selling.

Errorrz
06-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Disagree , players will be lazy to find gold because they can borrow item from friend and other players so why they need to find gold? Gold is useless for them . If u has expensive item like arc ring full para that you buy for 50m then i come to you and borrow it from u because i dont waste my time to find gold to buy from other .. better i save my time and gold [emoji14]

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

mistery
06-01-2016, 03:41 PM
nice,it should have an option to choose for how long to borrow it,like for 1 hour,5 hours, 12 hours,24 hours,a week(max) and the guy who borrows it shouldnt be able to liquidate,sell,give,trade,stash,upgrade or remove the jewels from that item.Only use it.And also they shouldnt be able to delete the character unless they send the item back to owner first.

arcanesuperio
06-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Whether player delete char or banned or anything, the original master would get it back after specified time.

Actiondl
06-07-2016, 01:27 PM
-There must be a borrow window just like a trade window.
-Here time can be specified by the lender and borrowed item returned back to the owner after specified time.
-Borrowed item definitely should be restricted to only borrow window till the time limit.
-Lesser will be the cries of innocent players who work hard or use plat to get the item.
-Lesser will be the scam reports and innocent people will not suffer being accused of scam.
This is a really good idea!! :D This system would decrease scamming a lot. Although I don't know how it would work. Great idea, but how would it come in to reality?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk