PDA

View Full Version : Antignome set question

Dynimite
05-23-2016, 07:31 PM
I'm hearing differnt things from differnt people online I want to kinda get it clear. So we I know that the ring you can buy with tokens.. Pendent you pull in Gold Heretic Chest( I got those) but for the helm, belt and mold( to make armor ) they drop frome boss of underhaul stages. 2 quick questions.. do they drop in normal and elite underhaul stages? and secondly, are the rates increased to drop in underhaul elite stages or are they the same for normal?

eugene9707
05-23-2016, 08:14 PM
Ring is from locks

And elite have the same drop rate as normal
*let me go find the quote*
Here it is:

Will the 51 mythic drop from elite bosses?
Will running elite give better chances of set?
Will pendant be in the elite chests?

Thanks.

1) Maybe
2) No
3) No

Melthyz
05-23-2016, 08:30 PM
I remember a post where G said it was from normal maps only. Then again i've heard rumor that it's from normal also. Can someone please clarify?

Dynimite
05-23-2016, 08:40 PM
I still want to hear it from devs or players that have pulled it

will0
05-23-2016, 08:42 PM
many have drop the interest in getting this super hard to get "rare" set

Kingofninjas
05-23-2016, 08:43 PM
I still want to hear it from devs or players that have pulled it

The Antigone set components do not drop from elite bosses or mobs. The quote you see above is about lvl 51 mythic weapons. The only way to obtain the helm and belt is from the normal difficulty boss. The mold can b obtained indirectly from elite through some amount of cryostar coins (somewhere around 900 not sure of the exact number).

Melthyz
05-23-2016, 08:48 PM
The Antigone set components do not drop from elite bosses or mobs. The quote you see above is about lvl 51 mythic weapons. The only way to obtain the helm and belt is from the normal difficulty boss. The mold can b obtained indirectly from elite through some amount of cryostar coins (somewhere around 900 not sure of the exact number).

I think this smart man is correct, that's what i read too, and it's 800 cryostar coins for the mold.

Michael Woolley
05-23-2016, 09:22 PM
The upgraded anti gnome set will drop from elite bosses. These pieces have not been implemented into the game as yet.

eugene9707
05-23-2016, 09:27 PM
Well.. For the quote, each number is a reply to the prospective question. One of which asked if elite give better chance at stats, and the answer is no