PDA

View Full Version : I need more help with dual-spec! Also buying laser wand! CHEAP

Roasty
08-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey guys, I just thought of something that would look SOOOO cool! Wouldn't you wanna see a bird, with a laser wand, carrying a gem shield too?! I know I do!

But em, I'm a person who'd you consider a "noob" at this. So...if you're like some expert, can you tell me the right number of attribute points and gear I need to be able to wield a laser wand, some gem armor (I don't care which) I don't care which helm too (gem is preferred) and a gem shield!

Also, I'm buying a laser wand that's CHEAP! CS isn't cooperating with me, so I guess my only other option is the forums.

Yvonnel
08-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey Roasty. I'll look into it after while. I'm at work for several hours yet. I can probably get you there. I think I can still use the setup from the last time just switch wand for axe and shield for doll. I will let you know. I'll plug it in and see.

Roasty
08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Hey Roasty. I'll look into it after while. I'm at work for several hours yet. I can probably get you there. I think I can still use the setup from the last time just switch wand for axe and shield for doll. I will let you know. I'll plug it in and see.

Thanks Yvonnel! But I sold the doll cause I gave up on the axe/doll outfit. I was too impatient for more TapJoy offers to appear. But I bet that this laser/shield outfit will be so much better :) plus there are two offers ready to be done! Hopefully, this day will end up happy...and not boring...:(

Whirlzap
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
It is probably possible.
I would get a laser wand, but then get a lower level, 51 gem shield.

Conradin
08-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Hmm- i did a gemstone wand, the rest str armor before. Do you have all the right boosters and lvl 51 purple gear.

Roasty
08-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Level 51 doesn't matter to me :) I have plenty of gold to do this! But I prefer Bellow gear, idk why but I just have a thing for green and pink gear. Am I odd? Orange and purple might be okay...but I still prefer greens...

Roasty
08-05-2011, 11:25 AM
UPDATE: I don't wanna do this anymore, as I'm going to spend all my gold on a Customized Recurve and be full DEX!