PDA

View Full Version : create a new guild

themars
08-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi all,

Its really annoying but i always get a lot of private messages from different players asking me to join there guild. But when i ask them how many members they got the most popular answer is between 1-6. People are asking me to give them 10 k so they could make there own guild.

Ok its cool to be leader of your own guild but mostly people are wasting there plat or cred for there own guild. Running a guild isn't that easy as people think. You need to be much online and helping if members.

So what is my question: I would like it when you make a guild u first need 5 people including yourself before u can create it. You can call them guild founders.

I think it will solve a few things because now I see everywhere other guilds and I got spammed with invites from guilds where I never heard of it .

Lowlyspy
08-04-2011, 04:24 PM
I second this thread. I get the same thing constantly and i would love to help them cuz i love when people want to make guilds, it shows they have initiative, but i cant since im normally tied up with my guild.

I think when it comes to the money issue, just farm it, i spent 3 days doing nothing but farming the 10k to be able to start my guild and i loved every minute of it.

When you start a guild you never want to start it alone, always get a right-hand man and a few extras to get you started.

For the issue of recruiting, be respectful to everyone and make sure your guild is respectfull as well and people will come to you.

If u want to be a successful guild you also have to be a helpful GM, without a GM a guild would simply implode on itself, it needs someone for everyone to consider their leader and unconditional friend.

Last but not least, when people quit. People can have many reasons for quitting a guild, it can be anything from a friend wanting them in their guild to deciding to go guildless for a while or they may just not like you or your guild for some reason. Watever the reason, you have to be the bigger person in the situation and respect their decision no matter how much u may not like it. Remember a spiteful GM=a spiteful guild and no one likes a spiteful guild.

If you follow these simple guidelines then odds are your guild will be a success.

Flowman
08-04-2011, 04:36 PM
You're just gonna get kids running around offering to pay people X amount of credits to be a temporary founder. Can't FORCE anyone to stay in the guild, so they can just leave right after. Instead of just PMs about joining guilds, you'd be getting PMs about being a temporary founder for money.

themars
08-04-2011, 04:39 PM
You're just gonna get kids running around offering to pay people X amount of credits to be a temporary founder. Can't FORCE anyone to stay in the guild, so they can just leave right after. Instead of just PMs about joining guilds, you'd be getting PMs about being a temporary founder for money.

Yh your right flow. But the situation now isn't fun. Can't do anything, everywhere beggers or guild advertisers getting me crazy

Flowman
08-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Lol if I see that stupid "Anarchists we are, whatever whatever" thing one more time, I'm worried my head might explode from laughing at how lame it is.

themars
08-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Lol if I see that stupid "Anarchists we are, whatever whatever" thing one more time, I'm worried my head might explode from laughing at how lame it is.

Yup I'm talking about them they keep advertising its not fun.