PDA

View Full Version : Dev's Connect

SUPAPRODIGY
08-04-2011, 06:24 PM
This is a thread regarding our devs our devs are super cool with there fans but i would like is a new thing everyday that one of the devs could post something about themselfs or something random something like what Samhayne does already so people can share there opinions on the subject*

Thanks

Survivorfan
08-04-2011, 06:38 PM
good idea
I will be checking this thread daily when it catches on

Whirlzap
08-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Do remember as much as the Developers want to have fun with us, they cannot favor one player over another, so they cannot really participate along with players in the game.
I'm pretty sure Developers don't even spend time playing the game, the purpose being they are here to update and maintain the game.
Also remember that it's a really hectic and turbulent time for them, a game that they wanted to release for so long is finally coming out, along with the end of the year long wait for the new level cap and two new different campaigns along with a game-exploding feature: guilds.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-04-2011, 10:57 PM
^^ its just to post and get the community to become more involved instead of us just waiting for something from them like me like i get excited when the post something new because i dont know what it about and its just for us to get to know how much fun they have and not always so serious in there work. If they have so much fun with making games and getting people out to enjoy themselfs playing games they must be super cool devs then so why not get them to share a little bit more just to see what our devs do for fun...
:cool:

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Get it now whirlzap

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Eh..kinda weird...idc rly what the devs do for free time or whatever (no offense). They probably have fun spending time with family, eat, go to the toilet, and go out for fun. :o we have awesome devs and we dont need to know every single tidbit about their lives. Just have fun playing the game!

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Thats is not my point just something new like everyday from one of the devs u silly person so the community can share there thought kind of like what SamHayne does already :cool:

Justg
08-05-2011, 05:45 PM
SamHayne is our Director of Community, and it makes sense that he would spend more time here with you guys. We all love you guys, but most of us are busy working away on making the games better.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I understand is he the only community guy around there so you other devs let him be the spoke person while you guys make the game better and improving it so you guys have to save your time and not mess around i see

But it was just and idea to see what the other devs think of the community

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 09:46 PM
SamHayne is our Director of Community, and it makes sense that he would spend more time here with you guys. We all love you guys, but most of us are busy working away on making the games better.

Exactly my point^^ luf u too G!

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 09:49 PM
I understand is he the only community guy around there so you other devs let him be the spoke person while you guys make the game better and improving it so you guys have to save your time and not mess around i see

But it was just and idea to see what the other devs think of the community

Hate to double post but punctuation saves lives ya know...

Lets shoot grandma

Lets shoot, grandma

Otukura
08-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Lets shoot grandma

Lets shoot, grandma

I believe the correct one is:

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

:rolleyes:

Mothwing
08-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I believe the correct one is:

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

:rolleyes:

Same dif!

Whirlzap
08-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Just like what Justg said, they obviously want to be friends and spend more time with us, but their top priority is to keep the game going and update for ALL players to enjoy the game.

SUPAPRODIGY
08-05-2011, 11:32 PM
I wonder if STS has like internships??