PDA

View Full Version : Pls check Twink PvP Balance

Mel030
05-24-2016, 06:46 AM
Rogues became too op,today i saw lvl 12 rogue,no para,no arcane pet,no good gear farming lvl 13 war with para and nekro?Rogs need small nerf...mages are ok but still op...or you can buff wars a bit :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

intrepd
05-24-2016, 07:30 AM
Rogues became too op,today i saw lvl 12 rogue,no para,no arcane pet,no good gear farming lvl 13 war with para and nekro?Rogs need small nerf...mages are ok but still op...or you can buff wars a bit :)

U sure about it? Then the rogue has more experience than the tank maybe because last time i checked 10-11 tanks were owning that bracket, warriors are already op they do not need any more buffs.
Arcane sword for endgame and galen for twinks that does alot of damage even though galen is kind of bugged now.

Zeazimeh
05-24-2016, 07:34 AM
Galen maul proc is op already...

DLQ
05-24-2016, 07:36 AM
No need nerf on rog, warrior, nor mage

But STS need think about how pvp in AL atm.
#Gang
#Block
#Trash Talking
#Racism

Check this out :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8xRNVPMGys

PS: im not crying, i just meeh

intrepd
05-24-2016, 07:37 AM

U are asking to buff the best class and nerf the weakest?

Snoobcat
05-24-2016, 08:40 AM
And how many undergeared rogues farm a well geared warriors have u seen so far? Maybe that warrior has just recently start playing at twink levels or his game is lagged or other issues that u might not know.

How can a SINGLE player decides if a class is stronger than the others? U're jumping the gun quite a bit here

kinzmet
05-24-2016, 08:45 AM

That was my twink rogue, all you can see is I'm undergear but I have a mythic belt on thats why I farmed that warrior very easily! Mwahahahaha :banana:

Mel030
05-24-2016, 08:47 AM
Hahah,close,this one up xD too much drama

yubaraj
05-24-2016, 08:58 AM
I am still waiting for the balance fix sts promised us for twinks.

There is no deny that rogue became op again in twink. It's all happening because of global nerf of damage. Due to that rogues damage got buffed but warriors and mages damage got nerfed.

Even if you buffed rogues damage it's ok but It wasn't necessary to nerf other classes damage.

Now rogues are op and happy in twink brackets. What about other classes?

Zeus
05-24-2016, 09:43 AM
So rogues are OP at Twinks but got even weaker at end game?

kinzmet
05-24-2016, 09:53 AM

Its opposite though, tanks still ruled the bracket that the OP is discussing. The +50 STR from VB at that level is still insane.

yubaraj
05-24-2016, 09:57 AM

I don't know about endgame rogue. But if you ask any active twink player then they can tell you. Rogue damage at twink level is insane compare to other class after this global nerf or buff.

Lawpvp
05-24-2016, 09:59 AM

In a clash scenario for lvls 15+ tanks are still the most important. Good Rogues are a bit better than a mage but mages are still great.

In 1v1 rogue kills tank and mage generally but a tank that knows how to feeble and time heals well should have no problem. And a mage with the new gun does tons of dmg anyways.

But all of this is irrelevant because once the new pet system comes out i myself will be using, and i expect others to use this aswell, munch mouth stats with nekro ability and a specific passive. The tanks who can afford it will do the same. Tanks with 1k+ armor and nekro shield will have no problem especially because rogues using munch mouth stats will lose their mana regen. Indirect tank buff^^ plus a mage with 700 armor and 2 shields will be disgusting aswell

Lawpvp
05-24-2016, 10:01 AM
I don't know about endgame rogue. But if you ask any active twink player then they can tell you. Rogue damage at twink level is insane compare to other class after this global nerf or buff.

Numbers wise yes but percentage wise no. A tank can still 2 combo a rogue, my rogue can sometimes 2 combo a tank but only with back to back 13-1400 crits. 1 stun and galen proc and ill die 100-0.

People thought rogues were too tanky given their damage output. Now rogues are the squishiest class and have the highest damage output and people think its not balanced? Make up your mind people

As for below lvl 13 and below tanks still rule that bracket. And how come people werent complaining about warriors being the op class in twinks for the last 2-3 years

kickazzrogue
05-24-2016, 10:08 AM
classes are pretty balanced and no rogues dont need a nerf. in gw rogues only last sniping from the outsides its pretty much gameover if u end up in the middle of a clash. Warriors and mages damage hasent been nerfed eather unless its not showing in pvp i still have the exact same damage on mage and warrior wen i enter pvp. And im pretty sure mages have never seen a damage nerf. And its pretty balanced rogues can kill wars and mages. Warriors can kill rogues and mages and same wwith mages it takes skill timing gear etc etc

yubaraj
05-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Yap, it's pretty obvious what rogues will think.

But STS thought they balanced the endgame how come rogues became weaker at endgame?

Even the damage buff nerf doesn't show in stat page when you enter pvp (last time I checked it,) When the damage been dealt that's where global nerf buff thing applies as far as I know. And sts is not clear about what percentage global nerf buff for lower levels I guess.

I am not saying to nerf rogues at any bracket. I am just saying that global nerf thing made mages damage weaker thats what I felt at twink bracket 15.

resurrected
05-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Actually as for 15 there still is king is war. I know warriors that can beat rogues and their gear no matter. Its about skill. Of course if you just random spam skills then lol GJ. Twinks became more about skills now than before. Yes rogue got more damage and rogues snipe themselves but they aren't kings , well lets say " Queens " of PvP, at least not at 15. I know mages that can easily own rogues. I won't say about koruption cause if somebody is smart he will know how avoid it and i can tell ya that players stopped using it in PvP[emoji14]( 13-16). Well i didn't saw any since 2 days and i play active PvP. Twinks just required more skills now than before to win. If you are warrior and have problems with survivability then just use jugg or try do something with your build/ skills timing / maybe gear?

Zeus
05-24-2016, 12:01 PM
Actually as for 15 there still is king is war. I know warriors that can beat rogues and their gear no matter. Its about skill. Of course if you just random spam skills then lol GJ. Twinks became more about skills now than before. Yes rogue got more damage and rogues snipe themselves but they aren't kings , well lets say " Queens " of PvP, at least not at 15. I know mages that can easily own rogues. I won't say about koruption cause if somebody is smart he will know how avoid it and i can tell ya that players stopped using it in PvP[emoji14]( 13-16). Well i didn't saw any since 2 days and i play active PvP. Twinks just required more skills now than before to win. If you are warrior and have problems with survivability then just use jugg or try do something with your build/ skills timing / maybe gear?

Can't avoid Korruption at end game: 4 warriors, axe set, lava pool, stun, slow.

resurrected
05-24-2016, 12:21 PM
Can't avoid Korruption at end game: 4 warriors, axe set, lava pool, stun, slow.
In twink we haven't arcane sword and axe set pull. You know :/
I simple run/pierce away from it. Even if i get stunned my team always time nekro shield so its no problem cause it reduce drain mana to 2-4% for rogue per tick. Hmm can also try to use mage in team for heal your mana as solution. Here it doing good :)
Edit : Stampy

Donquixoth
05-24-2016, 12:31 PM
To kill maridos/singe/ rogue at lvl 15 is easy as a mage. Just use korruption aa around their pack, then they have to decide to heal and lose their mana or dying untill death.

kickazzrogue
05-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I dont see how things can get much more balanced at low lvls. If u take away galen and beetle gun mages and wars arent so op and idk how much more u can take away from rogues they squishy and literally can only snipe from the sides or there dead.

epicrrr
05-24-2016, 03:32 PM
Pitted against player with good gears at least 1 para each imo the balance atm is good. Have you ever seen a charge normal of mage 14? Its 400-500 XD only bad thing atm is korruption negates horn heal ticks i think warrior should get more hp bonus per str stat or armor