View Full Version : Any tournaments out there for me?

Ikillyouu
08-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Looking to participate in a pvp tournament of atleast 15 people that requires a 0-15k payment for a lvl 16 dex bear. Post details on the tournament for me here. NOTICE: I requested a PVP tournament, plz dont post ctf here.

Register
08-05-2011, 03:29 PM
You can always host a player run contest. But at level 16, you will get issues with level 12s who find it hard to beat you, the f-helm...I see tons of level 16s with the best gear with tons of kills and barely any deaths...I am just about to say to myself that they have a good record! they do...but they get to fight level 12s lots of the time.

Ikillyouu
08-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Ya ur right but im new to the twinking world (k/d is about 1400/800) an i dont feel like hosting nuffin

Zerious
08-10-2011, 08:56 AM
lvl 10-16 is all crowded with these bratty kids. You wanna find the most stuck up players in the game? pvp at this range, they swear they're the best thing that PL was graced with. If you get good, they'll leave you alone. I was beating most of the lvl 12s on my 10. Got bored after a while tho... lvl 26 pvp is the best balance between classes, and they actually hold their own against lvl 30s if your're REALLY good. But this is only my opinion from experience.

But yeah sorry, idk of any tourneys of this lvl going on atm. Maybe after Noobmigo's lvl 20 tourney, he'll host a lvl 16 one? I'll let you know if he does.

Ikillyouu
11-05-2011, 03:31 PM
lvl 10-16 is all crowded with these bratty kids. You wanna find the most stuck up players in the game? pvp at this range, they swear they're the best thing that PL was graced with. If you get good, they'll leave you alone. I was beating most of the lvl 12s on my 10. Got bored after a while tho... lvl 26 pvp is the best balance between classes, and they actually hold their own against lvl 30s if your're REALLY good. But this is only my opinion from experience.

But yeah sorry, idk of any tourneys of this lvl going on atm. Maybe after Noobmigo's lvl 20 tourney, he'll host a lvl 16 one? I'll let you know if he does.
now my main twink is 26 ;)

AbsolutePally
11-05-2011, 03:37 PM
End game is where the goods are ;) twinkin is for silly dodo heads. go big go home! Ha

Btw Zerious!!! Ur inbox is full. clear some room dude